Kiss (?)

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter fifteen 

 

 kiss (?)

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

“Wake up, Oh Sehun!” Mrs Oh pulled the blanket away from Sehun’s body. Sehun groaned loudly as his hand trying to grab back his blanket but failed. His eyes fluttered but not fully opened. He saw a blurry image of his mother’s figure.

“You’re 20 now big guy, not a highschooler anymore. Go clean yourself and don’t forgot to go down there as soon as possible, I have something to give you. Don’t have to go to work.”

Sehun blinked his eyes rapidly. Something to give? Urghh, he ‘s too lazy to leave his soft bed. He plopped out his bed, yanked his towel and stood silently in front of the bathroom. Ahh good relief he didn’t have to go to his work place. After graduated, he has nothing to do other than working. Its tiring.

Mrs Oh shook her head, disbelief with his son’s behaviour. Sehun raised his eyebrows, looked at his mother amusedly before saying.

“What? I need to release my morning frustation first okay?”

Mrs Oh gave him a ‘duhhh’ looks. Morning frustation?

“Whatever. I have no idea how your boyfriend can handle you.”

Sehun just shrugged before answered. “Because I’m precious to him?”

Mrs Oh rolled her eyes. “I want to throw up.” She said whilst gagging her finger to . She walked out from Sehun’s room and closed the door knob.

Sehum snorted. He totally forgot how his mother could be throlled most of the time. He didn’t know how his father could love someone like her? Well, love is strange isn’t it?

 

After had a fresh bath, Sehun walked down the stairs as he heard the sound of the pot being hitted, showed that her mother was cooking. He went to the kitchen to the kitchen he saw nothing on the dinning table.

“Mom, where’s my breakfast?”

 Mrs Oh just shrugged. “No, breakfast. I woke up late too. So I’m making us a brunch.”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. Brunch?

“What is brunch? I only know branch.”

“Well, its the combination of breakfast and lunch. Now go away, don’t disturb me with my precious moment.”

Sehun twitched his upper lips, before he went back to the living room. He was about to take the remote control when he saw a piece of envelope on the small table, its written his name on it.

“What is this? MOM!!!!”

“WHAT???!!!! DON’T SHOUT!”

“Well said the person who always shouted.” He mumbled before he brought the letter together and showed it to his mother. Mrs Oh looked at him before saying. “Oh that’s letter for you. I didn’t open it yet because I want you to open it. Its from the university that you applied in UK right?”

Sehun widened his eyes, he took a glanced at the name of owner of the letter.

University of Cambridge. Art and design course.

He quickly tore the envelope and read the contain. His hands trembled when he finished. His eyes teary, he felt so happy cause finally he can go to UK. He hugged his mother tightly, cried in happiness. Mrs Oh smiled, rubbed his back gently then she whispered into Sehun’s ear. “Congrats my son. Now tell your boyfriend.”

Sehun wiped his tears, nodded and ran to his room to grab his phone.

“Hello Sehunnie?”

“WELL GUESS WHY I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW?”

“What? We’re getting married next week?” The latter laughed. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Not that you idiot. Who said that I wanna marry you?”

“What?!”

“Kidding, I’ll be able to study in the same university as yours!”

“Wait, now you’re telling me, you and me together in UK?!”

“YESSSSS!”

“OMG THAT’S FANTASTIC FOR GOD SAKE I THOUGHT I WILL DIE SOON, FOR BEING ALONE IN UK WITHOUT YOU!!!!”

“Kai, you can be idiot sometimes, don’t you?” Sehun’s laughed. He can feel Kai grinned widely.

Well, there’s nothing that I can do with it. We must be there by next week right?”

“Yup!”

“Wow, Sehun, I can’t believe it. God really loves me isn’t it?”

Sehun nodded. “Yes Kai.”

“Sehunnie, I will tell my mother about this okay? Then we’ll do celebration party.”

Sehun smiled. “Alright, alright. See you later.”

“Okay, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Sehun pressed the end call. He shook his head, chuckled lightly. He felt amused with Kai’s behavior. After Kai confessed to him 2 years ago, he want to reject actually but something just went wrong because he didn’t know what’s getting on him until he accidentally blurted out that he accept Kai’s love.

After seeing Kai’s reaction, he felt so guilty to hurt Kai for second time so he told himself to give Kai a chance and until now, he still together with Kai.

He and Kai had planned together before they graduated, that they will apply same university and its Sehun choice to go to UK. He have no idea why he choosed UK. The only thing he knew, not because of Luhan.

 

“Mom, don’t cry.... Dad help me!” Sehun cries, pleading for his father help. Mr Oh laughed before he pulled Mrs Oh off from Sehun’s.

“My son, don’t forget me okay, if anything happen to me-“

“Yah! I’m just going to continue my studies, not going to war. Aish.” Sehun threw his arms around his mother’s shoulder whilst looking at Kai who’s getting in same trouble as him.

“Dad! I’m not going to die! Omg mom, what’s wrong with your husband?”

“He just emotional, not willing to let his precious son away.” Mrs Kim slowly rubbed Mr Kim back, while Mr Kim keep sobbing on Kai’s shirt. Kai sighed. He looked at Sehun, eyeing him to help him out. Sehun chuckled. He walked towards Kai’s family.

“Mr Kim, don’t you worry about him. I’ll take care of him okay?”

“Yeah dad we’ll take care of ourselve.”

Mr Oh and Mrs Oh approached them before saying.

“As parents, we must have a faith in them.” Mr Oh said. Mrs Kim nodded, agreed.

Attention to all passengers : flight 00102 flying to England is going to depart within 10 minutes.

“So.. I guess , we have to go now?” Kai raised his eyebrows.

“All right, have a safe flight.” Mr Kai said.

Sehun and Kai nodded in unison. They pulled their luggage, waved their hands to their parents in sad emotions. Kai looked at Sehun, smiled. He reached out his right hand out before he interlaced them together with Sehun’s fingers. Sehun giggled as he gave Kai a pecked on his lips.

“Ready for 11 hours flight?” Kai grinned widely.

“Freaking ready.” Sehun wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“Sehun! My getting numb, omg you have to carry.” Kai whined while doing his agyeo. Sehun rolled his before he pulled Kai’s left hand and put it on his shoulder. After getting their luggage, they straight away walked out from the airport and took a taxi to get themselve to their new house. Mr Kim had handled everything including their house so they didn’t have to worry about anything. Just need to enjoy their moment.

“Wahh, this house’s damn huge! Its only two of us!”

Kai laughed at Sehun’s reaction. “I have no idea about this. Now let’s go to our room.”

“What do you mean by ‘our room’?” Sehun frowned.

“Well, I want to sleep in the same room with you..” Kai gave him a flirty wink.

“HAHA no. There’s another 3 avaible room. Go choose one of them other than mine.”

Kai pouted. Then he just left his luggage at the living room and walked towards Sehun.

“Sehunnie, wanna go out and eat something? I’m hungry... its 1 pm, consider as lunch.” Kai backhugged him. Sehun smiled, nodded.

 

They walked along the streets, searching for a restaurant that suitable with them. But then Kai suddenly stopped in front of the one small shop. Sehun looked at him weirdly.

“Why Kai?”

“Can you wait here for awhile? I want to buy some candies. I feel like I want to throw up.” Sehun realized Kai’s pale face then he nodded. Kai ran into the shop. Sehun’s eyes wandering around the streets. Everything surround him very breathtaking but not until someone just ran into him and he fell on the ground.

“Omg, I’m so sorry!” Sehun winced as he trying to get up but then he saw a pair of hands in front of him. He accept the hand and carefully stood himself up. He slowly swatted the dust on his pant before raised his head, want to see the owner of the hand but..

“Is t-that you Sehun?” Sehun blinked his eyes. Before he could reply the said guy, he felt something soft landed againts his lips.

 

After choosing a few of sour candies, he put them on the counter before he took out his wallet. The cashier lady tilted her head before asking.

 “Oh, are you from Korea?”

“Yes I am.” Kai smiled. He took out the right amount of money.

“Ahh, holiday?” Kai shook his head, hand in the money to the lady before answered.

“Nahh, I continue my studies here, with my boyfriend. He’s waiting outside.” He kept his wallet back into his pocket.

The cashier lady turned her head, threw her gaze outside of the shop.

“Oh, is he the one who had being kissed there?” She point her finger out of the window.

“Yes he-“ Pregnant pause.

“WHAT?!”

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

» Sekai?? :O
Poor Kai >.< So.....
 

comment and suscribe!