Tell me why

The Tumblr Boyfriend

DOUBLE UPDATES~ make sure you've read the previous chapter!


 

 

 chapter eight 

 

 tell me why

 

 

 

________________________________________

Our relationship is a mistake. We cannot be together.

Sehun's heart stop beating.

This can't be right? Luhan just joking right?

Hahaha Luhan you're so funny

xiaolu asked you:

I'm not kidding Sehunnie. I'm sorry...

The only thing that Sehun knew right now was he cried. He tried to hold it back, tried to be stronger, tried to be calm.

I want to ask you Luhan. Why you want to be my boyfriend at the frist place?

xiaolu asked you:

I have no idea.

Sehun clenched his teeth. 'What the hell Luhan?'

Seems like I'm the only one who wants to be your boyfriend.

xiaolu asked you:

I just don't know. I'm speechless. Aish okay Sehunnie, I really love you and I really do but I don't know what kind of love it is..

Sehun remembered what Luhan have been told him before this.

'I am the only son in my family, so I really want a brother but my mother can't give a birth anymore. So sad..'

So you love me as a brother?

xiaolu asked you:

I swear, I didn't know. The moment when you said that you like me, Seriously i felt like I'm in the heaven. But I don't know... Aish!

Sehun sighed. His heart tightened.

-,- Oh okay. I don't know what to say.

xiaolu asked you:

I'm sorry...

Sehun burried his face in his pillow, shouted out loud, let out his frustated.

I understand :')

xiaolu asked you:

Maybe what did you said just now was true that I love you as a brother since I don't have one. Aish blur

Sehun didn't know what to said anymore.

Okay, honestly when you became my boyfriend, I felt like I want to fly. But if our relationship really have to end now, I take it peacely. What's the best fot you, also the best for me. If you don't have anything with me, Yixing won't call you crazy anymore.

Flashback

"So Yixing, what do you want from me?"

"Calm down Luhan. Now order."

After ordering a cup of mocha, he continue chatting with his beloved Sehun.

"Chatting with Sehun?" Yixing asked.

"Yes~"

"You love him?"

"Yes~"

"So much?"

"Yes~"

"More than Kris?"

"Ye- what are you talking about?"

"You moved on already?"

"Stop Yixing."

"You're crazy."

"What the hell?"

"Luhan, are you sure about this? If you really loves Sehun, can you forget Kris?"

Luhan speechless. He can't think about anything right now.

Seems like I'm the only one who wants to be your boyfriend so badly. Lay know him very well. He can't forget Kris yet. Kris' his first love, first crush since he was 16.

"Yixing.."

"Stop this Luhan. Stop playing other people's heart. You not deserved him. You never met him before, only his picture, are you really sure that he's real?"

"Of course he's real! I just know it."

"If he's real, you should stop giving him a hope."

End of flashback.

xiaolu asked you:

I don't care he want to call me crazy or what. Just when I'm thinking about it again, I guess all makes sense.

Sehun rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Kris' your crush, nobody can object the fact. By the way, you liked him such a long time, so no wonder you can't forget about him.

xiaolu asked you:

I know right. Supposedly, when I'm with you, I really should forget him but I just can't. That's why I feel like right now I'm playing with your heart.

Sehun bit his lips.

In other word, cheating. So?

xiaolu asked you:

So, I should not couple with you at the first place.

Sehun craddled his head in his arms.

I'm done.

xiaolu asked you:

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Anyway I feel like you really love me, I don't intend to break your heart .

...

Already broke.

xiaolu asked you:

Dont be like this Sehunnieee, Aish its all my fault. I'm such an evil.

...

I feels like you regret being with me. I should realize that you love Kris.

xiaolu asked you:

I don't regret Sehun-ah, I just feel guilty.

...

K.

xiaolu asked you:

Sehunnieeee.... cheer up please?

...

WTV

xiaolu asked you:

Sehunnie.. I'm not for you.. You deserves someone better. There must be someone who wants you more than me. I'm bad person, its not worthy if you being sad because of me.

...

You still didn't understand. I said to you before, no matter what happen, I will always love you, don't you ever think that I'll let you go so easily?

xiaolu asked you:

I didn't ask you to let me go, I want you to be my friend.

...

K

xiaolu asked you:

Hmm, whatever I'm saying, you already hate me now. But I love Sehunnie.

'Can I punch you Luhan?'

I never hate you Luhan.

xiaolu asked you:

Hmm okay then.

Sehun suddenly laughed.

I really thought when we're done talking about this, you'll come back to me. Tsk silly me.

xiaolu asked you:

I told you right, I hate a guy who's playing other people's heart and now I really hate myself. I think I should really never exist in this world.

Sehun raised his eyebrows.

Yah Luhan! Don't say like that!

xiaolu asked you:

Hopefully you still want to be my friend. I don't want people hate me. Next 2 weeks, I'll fly to UK, who know I'll die in the plane. I won't be able to talk to you anymore when I die.

Sehun massage his temple. 'Its supposed to be me who's emotional'

Luhannie, Don't say like that. Of course, bestfriend?

xiaolu asked you:

Sure! :D You okay with it?

Sehun sighed.

Okay or not, I don't care anymore.

xiaolu asked you:

Maybe god will give you someone special for you..

Sehun smiled sadly.

Yah, I dont want to be your bestfriend!

xiaolu asked you:

OMG WHYYYYY :'(

Sehun chuckled lightly.

I wanna be your little brother, can I?

xiaolu asked you:

Hahah, alright my baby :)

Sehun took a breath in.

I lost my boyfriend and now I got a new brother.

xiaolu asked you:

alright alright, I know I'm such a jerk, but cutie jerk xD

Sehun clicked his tongue.

Tsk, you're so pathetic.

xiaolu asked you:

Haha, I know. I also have a love story. Okay Sehunnie, I got to go now >.<

Sehun shook his head.

Alright then. Byeee Luhannie

xiaolu asked you:

Bye Sehunnie, :*

Sehun close his tumblr and locked his device.

"Luhan with his stupid jokes." Then cries with all his heart, he feel like he didnt have any tears left.

Meanwhile Luhan..

Luhan smiled. "Thank you Sehun for not leaving me alone.."

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

» I wanna cry when i wrote this...
comment, upvote and suscribe!