Desires

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter thirteen 

 

 Desires

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Oh Sehun : you Luhan. Go away I don’t want to talk to you anymore! I hate you!

Oh Sehun disconnect.

What the?

‘It was a joke god dammit!’ Luhan massaged his temple. Great Luhan you ruined everything because you forgot that Sehun was very sensitive when it comes to joke.

Luhan groaned as he saw Kris online, qucikly he sent a chat.

Luhan : Yifan. I screwed everything.

Kris Wu Yifan : what do you mean?

Luhan : I accidently said that he’s forever alone i know he was lying about the confession because he want me to get jealous but urghhhh fml.

Kris Wu Yifan : You want me to sympathy of you or punch you to death?

Luhan : Sympathy? Look Yifan, it’s just a joke and now he’s sulking with me.. wait.

Luhan can’t search for Sehun’s fb. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT?!

Luhan : AHHHHHH YIFAN HE HAD DEACTIVATE!

Kris Wu Yifan : There’s nothing that I can do. Why you don’t just telling him the truth?

Luhan : Telling he what? That I love him? He knew that.

Kris Wu Yifan : You know its not what I meant.

Luhan : *sigh* You know that I can’t tell him...

Kris Wu Yifan : Until when you wanna said to him that you can’t over me Luhan? Its just wrong okay, you have your own life.

Luhan : I know.. He’s only 18. I don’t want to burden him. He still didn’t graduate from highschool yet. I was planned that one day when both of us matured enough, I will find him.. I didn’t tell Yixing about this either.

Kris Wu Yifan : Luhan.. you’re so stubborn, you know.. I have my problem too, TAO STILL DIDN’T WANT TO TALK WITH ME YET

Luhan : I don’t care. He still pissed me off. Now what am I going to?

Kris Wu Yifan : Tsk, you and Tao never get along huh? Forget it. I think you should stay away from Sehun. I’m afraid he really thinks that you want him.

Luhan : BUT I AM. HE’S MINE.

Kris Wu Yifan : But what you had been told him? You’re complicated.

Luhan : Its not as simple as ABC.

Kris Wy Yifan : Omg Luhan just tell him that you love him more than a brother, you want him and whatsover ARGHHHHHHHH

Luhan : ........... I’m out.

Luhan disconnect.

Luhan you’re so stupid. Stupid prick. Sehun-ahh I love you more than you do but I’m afraid with my own feeling, I don’t want to hurt you. But now you hate me for real.’ Luhan burried his face in his pillow, crying silently.

 

“Kai...” Kai didn’t bother to look at him. Sehun felt so sad when he realized that he just missed his bestfriend. Sehun didn’t give up and keep calling the latter.

The bell suddenly rang, shown that the school time was over. Everyone was in rushed, packed their things but Sehun and Kai just sitting at their place, without saying anything. Sehun bit his lips, thinking what he gonna say to Kai actually.

“If you have nothing to say, I’ll leave.” Kai’s voice snapped his out of his mind. Sehun scratched his head before pulled Kai into a hug. Kai widened his eyes with Sehun’s sudden hugged but he returned the hug back.

“Kai, you don’t know how much I miss you.”

“You don’t know how much I miss you either.” And they laughed nervously. Kai pulled his body back, careress Sehun’s cheek before saying.

“You looked horrible.”

A chuckled escaped from  Sehun’s lips, placed his palm on Kai’s back hand, shut his eyes and opened slowly.

“You looked terrible, Kai.” And he cried. Kai gently wiped Sehun’s tears with his thumb.

“Shh, don’t cry, why must everytime I looked at you, you must cry? Am I that ugly?”

Sehun laughed in his cries. He shook his head.

“There’s a lot of problems lingering in my head now. I feel like I can’t bare anymore, Kai-ah.”

Kai sighed. He know what problems that Sehun’s mentioned. He know this is the right time for him to tell Sehun his real feeling.

“Sehun-ah.. The truth is, I love you so much Sehun, its hurt everytime you laughed but not because of me, you giggled like a little child but I’m not the one who made you like that. I feel so irritated to think that I’m not the reason for you to feel flustered for. I love you more that you ever know. I love you more than you love me. I love you when everytime you called my name. I love everything about you Sehun-ah.”

Kai took Sehun’s hands and held them in his chest. “Would you accept my love and give me a chance make you happy Sehun-ah?”

Sehun shocked with Kai’s confession. He have no idea at all that Kai would love him more than a friend.

“K-Kai, I don’t kn-know w-what to s-say..” Sehun lowered his gaze, didn’t dare to look at Kai’s pleading eyes, it will makes him feel more guilty.

“You don’t have to say anything Hunnie, just think what’s more important for you. My love or Luhan’s? Think wisely, I would never play with your like what Luhan did.” Kai grabbed his bag, rose his body from his seat. He looked at Sehun with forced smile, ruffled Sehun’s hair before he walked out from the classroom.

Now, Sehun really speechless and blanked. Sehun tried to digest what Kai had been told him just now.

Who would he choose?

Luhan or Kai?

Ex-boyfriend or  bestfriend?

"All we are saying is give peace a chance." - John Lennon

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

» So..... Hunhan or Sekai? hmmm don't worry this is not the ending yet >.<
Comment and suscribe! ~