Decision

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter ninteen 

 

 decision

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

“Sehun?... Hospital?!.. Oh Luhan.. oh.. okay.. which hospital?..hmm.”

Kai hung up. He sighed as he stared at his phone silently. Without a second thought, he quickly grabbed his wallet, head out from his house.

He took a deep breath. “I must be insane.” And he made his way to hospital that Sehun mentioned.

10 minutes later, he finally arrived. After paying the taxi driver, he straightly ran into the hospital, asked the incharge nurse for Luhan’s room.

“He’s in room 301.” Kai nodded, thanked her and left.

He slowly searched for the room number then he heard some voice inside one of the room. He looked up at its number. 301. So... he’s here. From outside, he peeped a little bit behind the door and saw Sehun’s punched Luhan’s arm playfully and laughed. He clenched, his breathing became uncontrolled.

 

 

Sehun stormed into Luhan’s room, saw Luhan was lying on the bed whilst closed his eyes. He slowly walked towards Luhan’s with saddened in his eyes. He reached out his hand and shook Luhan’s body a bit.

“Yah Luhan wake up! I just met you, you can’t me leave me just like that! If you dare to leave, I will never forgive you Luhan, never....” He lowered his head, sobbed hardly beside Luhan. Then he felt someone wiped his tears on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Luhan smiled bitterly in front of him. Sehun can’t help but cried even more.

“Yah, Sehunnie, stop crying. Your face look damn ugly. What a crybaby..” Luhan said with broken voice. Sehun chuckled lightly between his cries. Luhan with his stupid jokes never dies.

“Luhan-ah, I’m sorry because I always ignore you..” Sehun bit his lower lips, averted his eyes away from Luhan, didn’t dare to look at the person that he hurted the most. Luhan smiled, slowly he pulled Sehun’s chin, made Sehun faced him.

“Its okay Sehunnie, I always forgive you. Now you’re here right?” Luhan pulled Sehun’s left hand and placed on his chest.

Sehun started sobbed again. “Luhan, promised me you will never leave me if I stay here? You can’t die!”

Luhan raised his eyebrows. “Die? Who said I’m going to die? Yah, I’m not going to leave you okay?”

“But your mother said, you can’t breath and-“

Luhan put his finger on Sehun’s lips. “Don’t listen to her.”

“What do you mean, ‘don’t listen to her?’” Mrs Xi suddenly interrupted their moment. Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Mama, you don’t really have to tell Sehun that I’m here you know. Look at him now, dead worried about me. Keep saying that I’m going to die.”

“You’re the one who scared me first.”

“Luhan-ahh, what actually that happened to you?”

Luhan sighed. “Sehunnie.. I actually...”

Luhan paused before he continue his words.

“-got serious stomach ache, doctor told me it is because I ate too much.”

“....”

“Sehun?”

“....”

“Yahhh, my babyyyy..”

“Now I’m going to kill you Luhan,literally kill you!” Sehun punched Luhan on his chest repeatedly. Luhan laughed as he quickly grabbed Sehun’s wrist from keep hurting him.

“Awww, you can’t kill me Sehunnie because you loved me too much.” Luhan winked. Sehun stucked his tongue out before he laughed together with Luhan. Mrs Xi who just witnessed their moment, smiled happily. ‘Finally I can see you smile again, my son.

Mrs Xi decided to leave those love birds. She was about to close the door when he someone’s standing behind the door with grumpy face. Mrs Xi furrowed her eyebrows before asking.

“May I ask, do you happen to be Sehun’s boyfriend?”

Kai smiled forcedly. “Used to be. Hmm, can I go inside?”

Mrs Xi took a minute before he finally let the guy go inside then she made her way to the cafeteria. Kai wiped everything on his face before he slowly pushed the door with a crack sound. Luhan and Sehun stopped laughing. Sehun widened his eyes, he suddenly remembered that he left Kai alone in their house.

“Kai-“

Kai raised his hands up as he asked Sehun to stop talking.

“Just.. give me a second.” Kai shut his eyes before continue his words.

“Luhan.” Luhan turned his face, locked his gaze on Kai’s figure. He just hummed because he have no idea at all about Sehun’s boyfriend. Hmm maybe ex-boyfriend.

“I, Kim Jongin with a pleasure eventhough kind of sad.. tsk whatever, want to let my boyfriend go back to you.”

Sehun’s jaw dropped. Why Kai suddenly seems too easy to let him go while before this he’s the one who never let Sehun close to Luhan.

“Kai..”

Sehun wanted to answer something to Kai but the words completely lost. He just stood beside Luhan, looking in Kai’s eyes.

Kai continued. “And its because I love you, I can’t be selfish with you Sehun-ah. I think about this more than thousands times maybe, that I don’t deserve you.. but-“ Kai patted Luhan’s shoulder. “-Luhan does.” His voice became husky.

Sehun felt his tears started to betray him. Kai who noticed that quickly said. “Its okay, Sehun. I’m not angry. Okay seriously I’m mad like but I always knew where your heart belong for all the time. I never should have asked you to make a choice since there’s no choices at all.”

Kai looked down to the floor, let out a heavy sighed. “I was just.. being selfish.”

Sehun shook his head. “No, Kai. I’m the one whos being selfish. I’m not supposed to do this towards you. I should not take an advantage with what you had done to me.”

Kai smiled. “I forgive you. You know, eventhough i made this decision doesn’t mean that I will abandon you. We still bestfriend right?”

Sehun smiled and nodded. “Forever.”

Luhan who just being ignored, tried to sat himself up, pulled Kai’s hand and pulled him into his embrace. Kai who shocked with Luhan’s sudden behavior, returned the hug back.

Luhan broke the hug before saying. “You know what, you’re the most generous person that I’ve ever met. I believe one day, you’ll find someone who really deserve a kind guy like you.”

Kai laughed nervously since it was his first time talking to Luhan. “I did this because of Sehun, I love him. Not because of you, little .”

Luhan raised his eyebrows.” Yah, you little brat!” and they laughed.

 

Will he loves you like I love you,

Will he tell you everyday

 

Kai wiped his tears before shouting.

“Yah Luhan, you better take care of him. Don’t you dare to hurt him again understand. Or else, I will burried you alive, say hi to your grave!” Kai shouted with his pointed his index finger towards Luhan.

 

Will he make you feel like you’re invicible,

With every words he said

 

 “I will Kai, because I’m the one who can’t live without him.”

“Kai, thank you. You’re the bestfriend ever!” Sehun ran towards Kai and hugged him tightly. Kai smiled as his ran rocked Sehun’s body back and forth.

“Yahh, I always know that. Now go shuhh shuhh, I’m going now okay?” Kai waved his hands as he gave Sehun a signal to go to Luhan.

 

Can you promise if this was right,

Don’t throw it all away

 

“I will back home as soon as possible.” Sehun said.

Kai nodded as he turned his body and walked out from the room before he closed the door closely. He leaned againts the door, felt his tears escaped from his eyes again.

 

Can you do all this things?

Would you do all this things?

Like we used to..

 

“Mom, dad, this is me, I am kind, caring, loving. Your son really the tough one right?” He cupped his face and sobbed hardly.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

»I cried for real. Kai, I’m here for you..... TT.TT