Back to normal (?) part 2

The Tumblr Boyfriend

READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVENT YET


 

 chapter eleven 

 

 back to normal (?) part 2

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Sehun's eyes widened. Luhan mad at him? He's jealous?

HOHOHOHOHO

Sehun histerically laughed, gahhhh Luhan's so cute.

What is the time now? He took a glance at his wall clock.

2 Am?!

Omg he totally forgot that he got school tomorrow.

So Luhan didn't sleep yet? He chuckled, Luhan always be there when he want to, Luhan never care about the time and he always let Sehun sleep first then he will sleep after Sehun. Sounds sweet right. Sometimes the simple things that Luhan did, Sehun can't help but touched. This kind of thing happened every night. And every day Sehun got nagged by Kai.

 

'Sehun! You should sleep earlier!'

 

'Sehun, don't talk to him too much!'

 

'Sehun, you looked like a panda! but a cute one.'

 

Sehun here, Sehun there. He shook his head when he suddenly remind of Kai. Urghh that guy.

Seems like Luhan's sulking with him.

Hmm, he wonder what Tao did right now? Its only 5 pm there.

'Sehun, you should sleep now'

Shut up brain.

Then he saw Tao reblogged something.

'Perfect!'

Tao-ahhhhhhh

zizitao asked you:

Oh, yes Sehun?

Sehun pouted.

Luhan's sulking with me..

zizitao asked you:

Hahaha, why is that so?

Sehun bit his lower lips.

Its just because I'm complimenting you, praised you to him.

zizitao asked you:

OH MY GOD, YOU REALLY DID THAT? hahahha no wonder. Sehun, you really need to coax him.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

Why me? he's the one that too emotional and sensitive.

zizitao asked you:

Aishh Sehunnie, I know you want make him jealous but you took a wrong steps. You better check him out now.

Sehun's heart beating fast. Wrong steps?

'Oh, what did you do Sehun?!'

Sehun quickly asked Luhan.

Luhan are you there? Look, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you... I just.. Arghhh Luhannieeeeee .. :'(

Sehun let out his frustated sighed. 10 minutes passed but yet Luhan still didn't reply. He patiently waiting and waiting and.. he gave up. He should sleep now. He closed his laptop, put it aside and resting his head on his pillow before he grabbed his teddy bear and hugged it tightly.

'I'm sorry Luhannie..' and he fell asleep.

The next morning, Sehun woke up with his eyebag eyes (like usual) and opened his laptop (he's too lazy to turn on his phone) and saw he got 5 message.

And all from Luhan.

xiaolu asked you:

Hmm, I'm the one who should apologize..

xiaolu asked you:

I'm sorry Sehunnie, I don't know what's getting on me I just feel jealous when you talk about Tao.

xiaolu asked you:

I never get along with him before this so in future I don't want you to talk about him anymore.. can you Hunnie ? :(

xiaolu asked you:

Are you sleeping?

xiaolu asked you:

I bet you're. So goodnight my love, sweet dreams, dream of me okay <3 *blow a kiss*

Sehun chuckled lightly. He know Luhan wouldn't be mad at him such a long period. Tsk Luhan.

End of flashback.

Sehun felt like he can't stop fidgeting on his seat. His mind was thinking of something that really important but when he looked at his hopeless phone, he know he can't solve his problem. Suddenly Kai came from the toilet and sat beside him with smirk plastered on his face.

"Yah, Sehun. What's wrong with you?"

"Kai, can you lend me your phone? I mean.. err, I want to borrow it for a while."

Kai raised his eyebrows before asking.

"What for?"

Sehun know if he told Kai what his actual reason, Kai won't giving him borrow but urghh he has to.

"Today is the last day for Luhan being in China.."

Kai nodded. "Why? He will die soon?"

Sehun immediately smacked his head hardly. Kai pouted as he rubbed his head gently.

"Watch your tongue. Do you really want me to cut your tongue?"

"Sehunnie darling, if you cut my precious tongue, how am I going to -"

"Arghhhh erted minded get away from me!!!"

Sehun pushed Kai away from him before Kai could finished his words.

"- an ice cream?" Kai finished his words then laughed histerically seeing Sehun's reaction. He quickly wiped his non-existent tears before saying.

"Omo Sehun, what are thinking huh?" The said male leaned closer until his face was only a few inches from Sehun's. Without a second thought, Sehun swatted Kai's face away from him before saying.

"You stupid dog urghhhhh just lend me your phone, I want to a say a proper goodbye to Luhan but I forgot to activate my data planned.

Kai rolled his eyes. "NO."

Sehun tugged his arms around Kai's and keep whined but all he got only "NO."

"FINE GO DIE WITH YOUR PHONE." Sehun craddled his face in his arms, decided want to ignore everything around him and just fell asleep since their teacher really didn't know way to go to their class (their teacher such a lazy actually).

At Oh residence.

"Arghhhh Wifi I need Wifi" Sehun banged his front door and quickly open his tumblr.

Luhan sent him a message?

xiaolu asked you:

Hey, as you know, today was last day in China. I know you're in school but if you be able to online, can you keep accompany me for awhile, since I have to wait for my flight another an hour? :'(

Sehun shrieked loudly. "DAMN YOU KAI YOU DIDN'T LEND ME YOUR PHONE."

Then there's another message.

xiaolu asked you:

My love Sehunnie, I think they're just announced my flight. So I'll be going now. Remember Sehun-ah, eventhough I'll be miles apart from you, I'll never forget you, that's my promised. My heart felt so heavy to leave but what can I do? Studies must be go on right? Same goes to you.. I'm afraid I'll be able to talk to everyday like we used to but I'll try to spend my time with you, love. Don't be sad if I'm not replying in future, since I'm going to be busy as (lolz) and don't worry my love towards you never vanished my little Sehunnie. Stay healthy, take care of yourself because I can't be there always when you're sick. I talked to much didn't I xD gahhh I feel like I wanna cry damn it. If anything happen to me, don't be sad okay? I don't want you to be sad because of me.. So..... this is not a goodbye just a reminder, I think? I always love you. - Luhan (the most handsome guy in the world) don't forget me.

Sehun sighed. "Luhan, why you sounds like you're dying?"

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

»I thought I'll be able to update yesterday night but i went out to the cinema and watched catching fire. At the end of the movie, I was like "WHAT THE HELL THIS IS NOT THE ENDING ASDFGHJJK YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ARGHHHH" then before that "YAHH YOU PEETA YOU CAN'T DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO HANDSOME TO DIE" what's wrong with me, and unlucky me, I just finished reading yunjae ff and i cried like .

urghhh.

 
comment and suscribe!~