I Don't Know About Love

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary accompanies her to wait a bus to come to fetch her up. “Jihyo-ah, look up. The sky already getting darker and darker. I think it will be raining soon.” Gary said and gave a sweet smile to her. They sat on the bench and didn’t talk to each other. Gary was busy thought to himself. “That’s why Jongkook-hyung stood up and tried to back up her.” Both of them stared at the sky and heavy rain started to fall.

 

Gary, who saw Jihyo was shivering, he took out a jacket from his bag and put it on her lap. “Here, I’m afraid that you’ll fall sick, wear this.” Gary smile. After an hour of waiting, the bus did not show up. A thunder and a loud sound can be heard. Jihyo was shocked and not on purpose, she hugged Gary because of the thunder. He was also startled because of the hug. He patted her back slowly. “It’s okay, I’m here.” Gary said and giggled to himself.

 

After 20 minutes, the rain has stopped and the bus has arrived. Jihyo stood up and gave him a sudden hug to Gary once again. “Oppa, thanks for accompany me till this time. Even Jongkook oppa didn’t do this to me frequently.” She shed happy tears and let go of the hug. Jihyo hop in the bus and find a place to sit. “Goodbye, Jihyo-ah.” The bus droves off and she waved at Gary while gave him a smile and left the bus station.

 

Gary was on his way home. Once he reached his destination, he all the lights and went to his bathroom to take his late shower. He laid his body on his single bed in the bedroom. Gary stared the wall and thought by himself. Suddenly he remembered something. “How can I forgot to ask her phone number?!” he yelled. Gary looked around his bedroom and he stopped at this one frame. Gary stood up and grabbed the photo. He thought if he must persuade his dream to become a professional dancer or follow Mr. Ji suggestion to stop dancing because there’s no use become a dancer. If he quitted from dancing, he would lose his friends but if not, his future would be dark as the sky right now. Gary put back the photo on the table and laid back again on his bed. He looked at the clock that hanged on the wall. “It’s already 2 o’clock.” He yawned and went to his dreamland.

 

On the next day, it was Saturday. Gary woke up as the sun ray lights his whole bedroom. He woke up with his swollen face. Gary grabbed a towel that was hanging on the door and took his shower. “Since there’s nothing to do today.” He rummaged his closet and wore his sports attire. He went to the kitchen and ate some leftover food that he bought yesterday. Gary sat on his small dining table and watched people outside the building. This was his life every day. He has been lived alone in this small apartment since he got a scholarship and he left his parents alone in Jamsil. After took his breakfast, he went off and his MP3 while jogging to the park. “Ahhh... It has been a long time since I jogged!” Gary arrived at the park and continued jogging. He felt very tired, so he searched a water fountain to fill his energy up. “So refreshing!” Gary sprinkled the water on his face and noticed that there was someone at the gazebo. “Is that Jihyo?”

 

She was alone at the gazebo while playing her laptop. He went to the gazebo to look closely and stood behind her quietly. Jihyo was surfing the internet to search a song to be sing at the mini concert. “Good morning, Miss Song! What are you doing here?” Gary made Jihyo startled. She glared at Gary and continued to surf the internet. He sat beside her and looked at her laptop and pouting. “Ya, Kang Gary! Are you sulking?!” Jihyo laughed. He shakes his head and ignores her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter