Love To Go

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 21st December. Time fly so fast. Gary went to the small park and his MP3. He walked alone as he kept thinking about someone. Gary looked at the scenery and stopped by an coffee stall. He bought a coffee and searched a bench to sit. Gary took a sip but suddenly that moment made him reminds of someone. “Wait a little more Jihyo-ah, I’ll be back tomorrow.” He thought.

 

He head to his home despite of the cold and snow. Gary entered his bedroom and straight away went to the work desk. He took out a piece of paper and started to write lyrics.

 

The only thing I want this winter is you.

 

He spent all day and night wrote the lyrics although it was kinda short. Gary went to the kitchen and made some coffee. He blew up the coffee and drank it. Gary looked at the clock wall and smile. He can’t hide his excited expressions. He put the cup in the sink and went to his bedroom again. He packed all clothes back in the luggage then he lay on the bed. “2 more days. I’ll meet you.” He thought and fell asleep.

 

The next day...

Gary’s mother went to his bedroom. She sat on bed; right beside him. “Heegun-ah, wake up. Today you’ll head to Seoul back right?” his mother said while pat his body slowly. Gary woke up and straight away to the bathroom. “Aigoo, this kid.” Gary’s mother shakes her head and head to the kitchen to make a breakfast.

 

After done take his morning shower, he put his clothes on and dragged his luggage to the living room. “Heegun-ah, eat first before you go.” His father said while reading a newspaper. Gary put the luggage aside and sat on the dining chair. Gary’s mother served him toast and a cup of caramel macchiato; special for his son.

 

Gary drank up the coffee and then ate the toast that his mother made for him. “Oh, I almost forgot. Omma, today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter