Feel So Bad

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was October and of course it was fall season. Three months to go before their graduation that will be held on January 2014. All the tests already been held and now it was time for waiting for the result on December and graduate on January.

 

Jihyo woke up in the middle of the night because her hand phone was ringing. She did not look who was calling her but she just instead answered the call.

 

“Yobeosaeyo. Who’s this?” she asked while her eyes were closed. The person who called her was Gary. He made Jihyo’s eyes were wide open. “Oh, oppa. Why you were calling me in the middle of the night? I wanted to sleep you know?!” she said with a joking tune. “Just, I wanted to ask you to meet me at the park tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Saturday.” Gary said with his serious tone. With the state of half-asleep, Jihyo agreed and hang up the phone. “I wonder why he suddenly wanted to meet me after 7 months we didn’t hang out together.” She thought.

 

On the next day, she went to park and saw Gary from afar. He was sitting on the corner of the park. “Annyeonghaseyo, what do you want from me? So sudden.” She asked and sat beside Gary. Jihyo saw he was holding two cups of coffee and he gave one to her. “Here, drink it up before it turned cold.” He handed the coffee to Jihyo with cold expression and she accepted it. It was a very awkward moment for them. They just watched all the people walked and lingering around the park but they just sat in a silence while drinking a cup of coffee.

 

Suddenly, Gary spoke up. “Is this what they called love? When you have it, it’s a burden. Without it, you’ll be lonely.” Jihyo looked at him and wondered why he said that. Gary suddenly holds her hand tightly and told her something while stared her eyes. “Jihyo-ah, I wanted to confess to you today. After 7 months of loneliness, I finally will say it to you. Actually, I-I-I like you.” Gary’s sudden confession made Jihyo shocked and keep staring him.

 

“Actually, I already make up my mind and I wanted to tell you something too. To be honest, I......” she said with hesitation but suddenly she heard someone yelling her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter