Voice Of My Heart

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary went to his house, started to pack his clothes with a heavy sighed. “What does the hug means?” he said and wrapped his arms around his body and tried to understand. After packed the things, he had his shower then lay on the bed. “Must sleep early tonight! Tomorrow, gonna go to Jamsil!” he yelled and went to sleep.

 

The day has come. The day that he will go to Jamsil and met his parents after a long time being separated. Gary dialed Jaesuk’s phone number and asked his permission to borrow the car. After several minutes, he hanged up the phone. Gary got down from the building and put his entire luggage in the car. “Here we go, to the Jamsil.” He changed the gear from ‘parking’ to ‘drive’ and started to drive.

 

2 hours from Seoul to Jamsil, finally he reached his parent’s house. Gary greeted his parent with a bow and hugged both of them. “How’s your studies?” his father asked. Gary smiles as he went back the car and took out the entire luggage. “Oh, it’s fine. I love studied there.” He said and dragged the luggage to his house. “Ahhh, it has been a long time since I lived here!” he shouted as he reached his old bedroom and hopped on the bed. His mother looked at his son’s actions and they felt very pleased to see him again.

 

“Heegun-ah, come! I’ve already made you some coffee.” His mother said and left the room. “It has been a long time since we being together just like this.” His father stated and left Gary smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter