I Don't Understand

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 6:30AM. The market started to open. Gary saw his mother afar. He waved at his mother and smiles. There was one aunt came to Gary’s shop. She stopped by and chose a fish. The aunt gave the money to Gary then he put the fish in a plastic bag and he gave it to the aunt. Gary’s mother who was busy do other things has been interrupted by the aunt. “Was this your son that you mentioned of? The one who studied in Seoul?” the aunt asked his mother.

 

Gary can only smile at that time. “Oh, yes he was the one.” His mother said and she pat Gary’s back. “Ohhh, he’s quite handsome. Make sure find someone that suitable for you.” The aunt whispered to him and Gary laughed. “Aigoo, aunty these days.” He rubbed his hair back and forth and continues working until 12PM; after all the fishes has been sold out.

 

Three of them cleaned up the shop and head home. Gary took his shower and went to the living room. He the TV while waiting for his mother to cook. “Heegun-ah, don’t just watch the TV. Help me chopped the vegetables!” His mother shouted. Gary gave out a sighed and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife and started to chop all the vegetables.

 

“Heegun-ah, when you dating someone; make sure she knew how to cook so she can cook for you after both of you get married.” His mother’s words made Gary flustered. Gary’s mother smile at him, “You’re already 26. 4 more years, you’ll be 30. So, find your partner f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter