Man In Love

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun already rise up so did Gary. He woke up at 8am because he was so excited to meet her. Gary took his morning shower, rummaged his closet. He wore a simple shirt, wore black jacket on top of it, dark blue jeans. “I almost forgot!” He grabbed his cap, watch and his favorite blue bracelet. Gary went to the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. Thanks to his parents who always send him some money to survive every month, so he could have a proper life just like others. “Alright, Kang Gary! Today’s the day!” he put the cup in the sink and went down to convenience store.

 

Gary bought ice creams again. He put those ice creams in his backpack and went off to the park. As he reached his destination, he saw a girl from afar. She wore white skirt and shirt with red cardigan and a black shoe. Her hair was tied up and there was a red clip on the right side of her head to prevent her bangs to fall down. Gary did not blink his eyes because of Jihyo’s pure beauty. “Good Morning! You’ve arrived early!” Jihyo said and smile. “Here, I bought ice cream for you!” Gary gave the ice cream to Jihyo. “Seriously, ice cream in the morning?!” Jihyo said while glared at Gary. He ignored Jihyo and started to eat his ice cream. “Just eat it before it will melt. Don’t talk too much.” Gary said.

 

“Ya, Kang Gary. Do you bring along revision books?” Jihyo asked. Gary stopped the ice cream. “Oh, you were right! Don’t worry, I bought it.” He continued ate the ice cream. “Are you done?! Faster, we don’t have much time!” Jihyo nagged. Gary looked at Jihyo and threw the ice cream sticks away. “Stop nagging! Let’s go!” Gary jumped like a little kid, Jihyo can only laugh at him.

 

After studied together for three hours at the gazebo, it was already lunch time. “Jihyo-ah, can you accompany me to buy a cup of coffee and later we go to a restaurant to have our lunch?” While walking by the side of the road, there was a car droves off so fast until make Jihyo jolted in shocked. The driver of the car honked and left with a glare. “It’s dangerous, what a relieved that I was here with you. If not?” he said while dragged Jihyo to his left side. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter