Miracles In December

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them thanks to the workers and headed to somewhere else. It was already 10:45pm. Gary stopped the car in front this one building. “Why were we coming here?” Jihyo asked as both of them got down from the car. “Come hurry up!” Gary said excitedly and dragged Jihyo’s hand. He pushed the door for Jihyo just like a gentleman always did. Both of them bow to the workers as they saw them.

 

“I’ll bring her to a nice place later, so please make her look more beautiful.” Gary said to the female workers and he looked at Jihyo. “Why he prepared so much for me today?” Jihyo thought while the female workers makeup and style her hair. Gary; who wait for her anxiously outside. “Will she be prettily made up? She’s already beautiful anyway.” He said as he holds the Polaroid. Gary took a peek because his impatient feels controlled him at that time.

 

He walked slowly to prevent Jihyo from saw him but failed; she already noticed him and smiles. Gary stared at her but at that moment, something has come to his mind all of sudden. Gary pushed the door and head outside. After he walked out, the female workers suddenly asked Jihyo something. “Was he your boyfriend?” Jihyo flustered a bit and gave a smile to them. “No, we just a friends.” One of the female workers spoke again. “Really? He seemed treated you like you’re his girlfriend.” Jihyo laughed brightly after she heard what the female worker said. “What was the age difference?” “4 years.” Jihyo responded.

 

After the continuous inner talk, Gary pushed the door and there was a box can be seen. “Jihyo-ah, you have to change into this. There was a clothes inside.” He said and took a glance at Jihyo. “Clothes?!” she said brightly and curved a smile.

 

Gary; who has changed into a formal outfit, dark blue tuxedo and his hair already been styled. “It seemed that Jihyo and I a couple that were going to get married, while preparing to become the wife’s other half, the husband will be waiting outside.” He thought and giggled while holding the Polaroid in his hand. “Ah, why she didn’t come out yet?” Gary took a glanced of his watch. After several seconds, someone pushed the door and it was Jihyo. He looked so shocked until his mouth and eyes were wide opened. “Tada!” Jihyo said happily plus she was shy. “Oh! Gary-oppa; you have also changed your clothes. You...you...you looked so handsome.” She stuttered and she immediately closed her face with both of her hands. “Seriously, you looked so beautiful.” Gary was unable to move his eyes from Jihyo.

 

Han River was looking beautiful at night. At the parking lot, the car that Gary drove appeared. He opened the door for Jihyo and she smile to him. “I’m afraid you will catch a cold.” He put the fur sweater that he bought yesterday for Jihyo. “Oppa, thank you.” She said and Gary smiled at her and she linked her arm with him then both of them walked side by side. “Honestly, I was hoping that this year Christmas, I’ll celebrate it more differently.” Gary said while looked at the night scenery. “So, we were really spending this year Christmas like a lover.” Both of them burst of laughed after Jihyo said cheesy words.

 

“The ambience was good right? Look at the these.” He said with a satisfied tone. “Wah, the riverside was so beautiful!” Jihyo said in awe. “Then, let’s eat at the riverside restaurant.” Gary point at the restaurant. He gently holds Jihyo’s hand while climbed down the stairs. He even opened the door for her. Both of bows to the waiters and Gary lead her to the table. His special plan, the seats that shows the best view of the surroundings. Jihyo and Gary sat on the comfortable chair and he put the Polaroid on the table.

 

Then, a waiter walked towards them with 2 cups of fruit drinks and put it on the table. “Please serve it when it was done.” Gary said to waiter. 15 minutes already passed by, a waiter came to them and serves them the foods. “What seafood was that?” Jihyo said with full of curiosity. “Jihyo-ah, it was a salad not seafood.” Gary laughed at her and she gave him a sharp glare. “Nevermind, I’m going to eat now!” Jihyo grabbed the fork and ate the salad deliciously. “This was my first time that I came to a place with a nice ambience and with a guy privately.” “Really? Me too.” He smiles. “Anyway, please look forward to it.” Gary said sincerely. “This was really memorable moment for me.” Jihyo said while ate the salad.

 

The last meal for that night has arrived. The waiter put the foods on the table and leaves with a smile. “This was just like a scene in my dream.” Jihyo looked at Gary and gave him a bright smile. “The meat was for me and the steak was specially ordered for you.” Both of them started to munch the foods. Gary sliced a small size of meat. “Try it.” He feed Jihyo and she nodded. “How was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter