Because I Love

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 24th December. The day that Jihyo wait for has come. She was waiting for Gary to pick her up. “I wonder where we were going today.” Jihyo thought. During that time, Gary’s car has arrived. “He’s here.” She smiles and opened the car’s door. “Jihyo-ah.” He said sweetly while looked at her. Both of them smiling once they met each other. Gary kindly put on the safety belt for Jihyo. The car started off.

 

“So, it has been 1 month since we’ve met. What have you’ve been lately?” He asked while focus on driving. “Me? Just the usual, hanged out with Kwangsoo and Jongkook-oppa.” Gary startled after he heard Jongkook’s name. He just smiles to hide his expression. “Have you eaten?” he asked with a cold expression. “No, I’ve not eaten yet.” She said and looked at Gary. “Can you take the tissue inside?” he said as he point his index finger at the place where the tissue at. Jihyo obediently gets it for him. She was shocked after she saw a bunch of chocolate in that box. “I thought you would like chocolate.” He said and smiles. Jihyo looked at the chocolate and smiles too. “I like it very much. Thank you.” She said and looked at Gary.

 

Jihyo opened the wrapper and feed the chocolate to Gary. “Ah, it’s alright. You can just eat it.” He tried to push her hand away but Jihyo refused. “Just eat it.” He looked at her face and shakes his head. “I feel so shy. Since no one else was around.” He opened his mouth and Jihyo feeds him the chocolate. Gary munched the chocolate and took a glance at Jihyo. “It has become sweeter because you feed me.” He said. Jihyo hits his arm and both of them burst of laughed.

 

“We were here!” he said excitedly. Jihyo looked around. The place was unfamiliar for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter