Last Night Of 2013

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night of 31st of December. Jihyo was reading a novel but all of a sudden her phone rang. She automatically curved a smile after noticed that ‘someone’ called her.

 

“Yeobosaeyo, Jihyo-ah. What were you doing right now?”

 

“Yeobosaeyo, oppa. I was reading a novel. Why?”

 

“Alright then, let’s meet up.”

 

“Meet up? Now?!” Jihyo looked at her watch.

 

“It was already 10pm; Okay.”

 

“I’ll pick you up now. Go get ready!”

 

Jihyo hanged up the phone and right away chose the clothes that she wanted to wear. She grabbed her sling bag and put something in it then she got down from the stairs, went outside and she already saw her love one waited outside. Jihyo walked slowly behind him and made him surprised. “Finally you were here!” Gary straight away opened the car door for her.

 

On a particular night...

“Were you doing fine?” Gary asked and both of them looked at each other for a second. Jihyo nodded her head and let out a smile. “Oh, you’ve became prettier!” he giggled. Jihyo was so embarrass; she hit Gary’s arm and he laughed. “Seriously, you’ve gone prettier than before.” “Don’t be too greasy; Mr. Kang Heegun.” Jihyo’s words made him sulked a little bit then she linked her arm with Gary. “Aigoo, someone sulking.” She looked at Gary and gave him a sweet smile.

 

“The event last week has left a deep impression on me.” Jihyo spoke and the only thing that he can do was giggling. “The only thing I want this winter is you.” Gary sang. “So, you only want me for winter only?! Spring?! Summer?! Fall?!” she said with a joking tone. “No, No. I wanted you be mine forever; for spring, summer, fall and winter.” Gary glanced at Jihyo and saw her face already turned red. She felt so shy and that made her played with the car window.

 

Suddenly, Jihyo remembered something; she took out the thing and put it on her lap. “Tada! I bought cherry tomatoes!” “Oh really?! But you didn’t bring many to eat.” Jihyo lovingly fed him the cherry tomatoes. “It was juicy right?” “Yes, it was really nice.” Both of them munched the cherry tomatoes and Jihyo thought of something. “I said this before, why we always ate when we met up?” Gary almost choked and laughed. “It was delicious.” Gary kept repeating those words. “It was because I fed you.” Jihyo said with a smile. “Yes, that’s right.” Both of them burst of laughing.

 

No idea where the place was, Gary stopped the car in front of this building. Both of them got down from the car excitedly. “So cold tonight.” Jihyo said while shivering. She saw Gary opened the backseat’s door and took a luggage. “Oh! You brought this luggage again?!” Her eyes were widening. “Of course, hold this.” He put down the luggage and gave her the Polaroid. Gary dragged the luggage but, “Oh, wait!” he walked to the car’s boot and took out another luggage. “I had prepared a lot for today.” He took out the luggage while Jihyo was surprised saw the luggage. Both of them started to walk to the building. “I was so curious again for this one.” Jihyo pointed at the biggest luggage that Gary brought. “You’ll find out later.” He said and looked at Jihyo. “It was a luggage that has Jihyo’s boyfriend sincerity.” He laughed out loud. Jihyo pretend to be surprised and both of them burst of laughing. They had reached in front of the door and Gary pushed the door for her. “Quickly go in. The weather was so cold outside. You might have a cold later.”

 

Gary and Jihyo walked along the corridor. “Okay, we were here.” He stopped in front of this one door. “This looks like a house.” She looked with full of interest. “Was this a dorm?” Jihyo asked and Gary shakes his head instead he opened the door. “You can enter first; passed me the luggage.” She gave the luggage that she dragged to him and entered the unfamiliar place for her. “Guess where we were?” Jihyo looked around and shakes her head. “Now, we were at Mokdong Residential Cuisine Workshop. Here, we can cook and eat cuisine in an atmosphere that resembled a house.” He explained and looked at Jihyo then a smile can be seen. “Woah, it just like a house.” Jihyo said in awe. “Ya! I thought you were the top student in the university?! How can you didn’t know this place?!” Gary teased. “Aigoo, I know this place you fool.” She pinched his cheeks.

 

He put the biggest luggage on the cooking table. “It’s really heavy.” He said. “This luggage looked so cute!” Jihyo touched the luggage and smile. “It was cute right? I chose this seriously you know?” he giggled. Suddenly, Jihyo started to make a drum roll sound and Gary burst of laughed. “I was seriously curious about this luggage.” Gary opened the luggage and she was shocked. It was contains a lot of ingredients for cuisine. “You surely brought a lot of them.” Gary rummaged the things and took out an apron. “Let me help you wore this. Turned around.” He personally helps her put on the couple apron.

 

“Firstly, we were going to bake a cake.” He looked at Jihyo. “Cake?” “Yes, a cake. Why so shocked?! It was just a cake.” He teased and laughed. Jihyo pouted and walked away. Gary smiled and walked towards Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter