Two Of Us

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, let’s meet for awhile.” Gary called Jaesuk. He wanted to talk about the mini concert along with HaHa. Jaesuk prepared himself and went to their place. “Gary-ah, what you wanna tell me? I hope it’s not about that girl.” Jaesuk said and looked at HaHa. Gary looked confused of his friends’ actions. “Hyung, it was not about her. I wanted to tell you that, I can’t perform on that mini concert. Look at my mouth. It was already bruising because of this kind of people who can’t respect other people. So, I can’t even rap.” Gary tried to control his voice and he touched the spot where the bruise was.

 

Both of his friends has decided to take a break for awhile and wait for the bruise to be well. “Alright, Gary-hyung. Let we just performed on the graduation ceremony okay?” HaHa stood up and walked towards Gary. He patted Gary’s back and gave a smile.

 

Last day of October, the day has come. All the performers preparing themselves. Gary, HaHa and Jaesuk walked towards the audience seats and waited for the mini concert to start. “Jongkook-hyung, let’s do our best! Okay?!” Kwangsoo said and pumped his fist and smiled at his beloved hyung. Jongkook responded back as he smiled at Kwangsoo. He kept rubbing his hands because he was beyond nervous. “I wonder what Jihyo’s respond were when I sang this song.” Jongkook whispered to himself.

 

The staff called them to go up the stage to perform. “Guys, Fighting!” Jongkook said. They went up on the stage, all the audiences clapped for them. Jongkook stood at the center while Kwangsoo will play a guitar and Jihyo will play the piano. Jongkook grabbed the microphone “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter