One Of Them

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already September. It has been six months since he didn’t met and talked to her. But he only managed to approach her at only certain occasions. There were two reasons why. One, because she kept falls sick so, she did not managed to come to school. Two, because Jongkook always stick with her all the time and he even prevent Jihyo from meeting Gary.

 

The school gave a week holiday for preparation for mini concert before it start. “Gary-ah, did you already wrote those lyrics and composed it?” Jaesuk asked and Gary shook his head. “All set Jaesuk-hyung. Don’t worry, but the song was kind of... sad melody. As usual, it has raps and singing part. But this time. Donghoon-ah, let me rap on the mini concert and Jaesuk-hyung will sing. You can just play the guitar at the back. Okay?” Gary explained to his friends and they started to practice.

 

After two hours of practice, they had a rest for awhile and drank water. “Gary-hyung, why was the meaning of the song was so sad?! I know it was already fall, but why?!” HaHa asked. Jaesuk and Gary burst out laughter because of HaHa’s expression. “Donghoon-ah, this is what we call a ‘song’. Can you appreciate it? Gary even wrote and composed it by his own.” Jaesuk pat HaHa’s shoulder. “Donghoon-ah, this song. Actually, I dedicated it to someone.” Gary spoke. Jaesuk and HaHa looked at each other and act like nothing happen.

 

The day had come. Most of students were at the backstage and preparing themselves so do Jaesuk, HaHa and Gary. They would perform at the closing part. One by one the performers had performed. Now, it was Kwangsoo, Jongkook and Jihyo turn to sing. It was a duet song as they already decided it.

 

Jihyo grabbed the microphone and gave an introduction the audience and the cheered for them. As Kwangsoo stared to play the piano, Jongkook and Jihyo started to sing too. The genre of the song was ballad. The sound the keys been pressed by Kwangsoo, the situation has been so emotional to Jihyo. Jongkook’s voice made all the females heart fluttered and Jihyo’s voice make the male audience to cheer for her. Gary, who was at the backstage, closed his eyes when Jihyo was singing. Word by word, he listened attentively to Jihyo’s voice as she sang. “I forcefully take out our memories. Your name, face, laughter, scent. There are so many memories you gave to me back then.”  Gary thought.
 

 

After they performed, all the audience stood up and gave a big applause to them as they bowed to them. Three of them walked to the backstage and the suddenly met up with Gary, Jaesuk and HaHa. “Ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter