It's Been A Long Time

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongkook-oppa, that song...” she said. Jongkook looked at her full of curiosity. “What’s wrong with that song?” he spoke. Jihyo put his head down after he been asked that question. “That song.... Was it all about ‘her’?” she asked. Jongkook startled and looked away at night scenery. “It just, nothing... I suddenly wanted to write those lyrics and that was the result. Not about her. It’s about you.” Jongkook said and stared Jihyo’s pure face. Jihyo who was startled, she looked away and prevents to make eye contact with him. Yes, the song was all about her. All about Song Jihyo. The girl that he still love.

 

“Oh, my house. I’ll leave now, okay? Good night, oppa.” She got down from the car hurriedly and waved at Jongkook. He smiled back at her and drove away. Jihyo went in her house. She greeted all her maids and ran towards her bedroom. Jihyo sat on the queen sized bed and lay down. She stared the ceiling and suddenly she refreshed all her memories with Jongkook for last two years, when both of them still a couple. But the moment she flashback the most hated memory with him, she gave out a heavy sighed.

 

*Flashback*

22nd of December, the snow started to fall down. Jongkook and Jihyo walked at the park hand in hand, enjoying the snowy scenery on that day. Suddenly, Jongkook asked her to go somewhere else after saw this one girl walked in front of them. “Why? What’s wrong with you?!” Jongkook did not wanted to waste the time, he just dragged Jihyo away to somewhere else. To the cafe. While walking, Jihyo was wondered, who that girl was. Why he suddenly panicking and dragged her away.

 

After reache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter