Request

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary woke up after he heard his phone was ringing. It was a message.

 

“Gary-ah, HaHa and I will arrive at you home soon!”

 

He quickly got up from his bed and immediately went to the bathroom. Gary wore a simple T-Shirt and black trousers. He cleaned up his house by picked up all the cups and plates on the dining table, arranged his bed cleanly and washed the dishes. “Done! Now I must wait for them.” Gary said as he sat on the couch. He took a glance of his watch. “It was already 1:30pm. Where were they?!” he yelled. After a minute, he heard someone knocked the door. Gary stood up and opened the door. “Oh, Jaesuk-hyung! Donghoon-ah!” he greeted happily to his best friends. He hugged both of them and let them in.

 

“Gary-ah, it has been a long time since we’ve met. Where were you’ve been?” Jaesuk asked. Gary looked at his hyung and stood up from the couch. “I’ve been to my parent’s home this holiday. I just arrived here yesterday.” He made a jug of orange juice and served it to his best friends. Three of them talked about how they spent their holiday, memories and other things.

 

“So, what do you want us to help?” HaHa spoke after took a sip of the orange juice. Gary put his glass on the coffee table and looked at HaHa. “Can you help me make a plan? Since I’ll meet that person tomorrow, I wanted to make something special for her but I lacked of idea.” He stated. Jaesuk looked at HaHa and grin. “Ohhh, was it a date?” Jaesuk teased. “Sort of.” Gary responded and he put his head down to hide his red face. Both of his friends laughed at him. “Ya! Do you guys wanted to help me or not?!” Gary exploded. Jaesuk and HaHa stopped laughing and looked at Gary. “Alright Gary-hyung, what that person’s want for Christmas?” his dongsaeng asked. Gary thinks for awhile and shakes his head. “I didn’t know.” Jaesuk saw Gary’s hand phone on the coffee table and had an idea. “Maybe, you can ask her what she wanted for Christmas by calling her right now!” his hyung stated. Gary flustered. “Should I?” he asked his friends. Jaesuk and HaHa shook their head.

 

Gary dialed that person’s phone number and made it a loudspeaker.

 

“Yeobe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter