Should Have Treated You Better

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INTRODUCTION

A fresh start of 2013. Seoul National University, the university that was famous for their talented and genius students. In this one class, there was the one who was an expert in dance and rap but not-so good in their studies. They were Yoo Jaesuk, Kang Heegun and Ha Donghoon. Three of them only dance and rap for the whole time. Kang Heegun or also known as Kang Gary in among his friends because of his dance  and rap talent, Ha Donghoon or also known as HaHa because of he’s the funniest and Yoo Jaesuk, their friends called him Jaesuk or Yoohyuk because of his talent in dance. Meanwhile, this group of students was the one who other students adored. It was Song Jihyo or her real name is Chung Sungim, Kim Jongkook and Lee Kwangsoo. They were also known because of their smartness and talented in singing. These bunches of groups were enemies since the first year of semester until their final year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2011 and 2012 has passed as so January and February. Gary, HaHa and Jaesuk were dancing crazily at the back of their class while some students were chit-chatting. But only Jihyo, Jongkook and Kwangsoo were studying. Because of the noisy surrounding, Jihyo suddenly stood up and yelled, “Excuse me, Mr. Kang Heegun. Can you slow down the volume? The other classes also wanted to study, you know?! Do you think this was your mother’s school?!” The three boys turned off the music instead of slow down the volume. They stood up and walked towards Jihyo, “Well...well... look at this genius girl. How rude you were. Did your parents teach you how to be polite to your oppa?” Gary said while his friends stare at her.

 

At that moment, Jongkook and Kwangsoo only look at them. Jongkook, who could not stand and watch the situation, stood up and went beside Jihyo. “Gary-ah, she’s a girl. It’s not good to fight with her. Just stop fighting before the lecturer comes in.” Jongkook said. Jaesuk approached Jongkook and hold Jongkook’s collar, “Seriously, why were you backing up her? Are you her boyfriend or something? You guys fighting because of small thing. How childish!” HaHa make an eye contact with Gary, he lifted his hand and almost slapped Jihyo. But his action has been stopped by their lecturer. “Three of you! Detention, now!” the lecturer shouted. When three of them went out of the class, Gary glared at Jihyo.

 

In detention class, as bored as it used to be. Mr. Ji walked into the class and he straight away sat on the desk and stared at three of them. “You guys, how shame of you! Don’t you know how to respect them? They were top students in our school! You guys must follow their path and stop dance and rap from now! Focus on you studies! Understand?! Today you’ll have an extra class, don’t miss it okay?!” Mr. Ji mumbled. Three of them just answered an ‘okay’ when Mr. Ji talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter