Making Dinner

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk

 

 

(Long chapter Sort of) Who's excited for B.A.P's comeback!! I know I am!!!  I should start putting pics on here too!!  Is it omma or umma? I can't buy the album though TT_TT

Look what I found!!! It goes with my story!! :D



No one's POV:


Daehyun woke up a few minutes later with a really bad headache. (mainly because of Jongup). He looked around the room to see if someone's here with him. He soon found out that he's in the living room, on the couch.

"Princess, he's awake!!!" Jongup exclaimed looking at Daehyun who got up. Youngjae turned around and seen Jongup leaning over Daehyun while smiling birghtly knowing that he didn't kill him. But he would never do something that harsh to his friends. Youngjae sighed in relief then walked over to them, he was too tired to argue about the name Jongup called him. If you're wondering where Himchan and Yongguk went............. Well, they had some business to take care of.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan went to the washroom while Yongguk went out to get ingredients for their dinner. Jongup wanted to go with Yongguk, but the older refused and told him to stay here, just in case Daehyun wakes up while he's gone. And he did.

"So........ How are you feeling?"

Daehyun groaned, "I feel horrible."

"Good! You're going to feel like that from now on." Daehyun chuckled at his Princess's behavior towards him.

Youngjae scoffed. "Come on, Jongup you can help me make cookies." He started pulling Jongup towards the kitchen.

"Yay!!! Hey! Can we make shapes out of the cookies, like a heart, star, circle," Youngjae looked at him weirdly when he said circle. Of course cookies are supposed to be circle. Well, not all cookies. "Ooh, ooh!! How about gingerbread men? Can we make that instead?!? Except....... It won't be GINGERBREAD men, It's going to be cookie men." They reached the kitchen as Jongup was done talking. He laughed at his own joke.

Then Youngjae laughed at his joke, he thought it was cute that Jongup made a joke about gingerbread cookie men. 'Awe, my puppy is so innocent!' Youngjae squealed mentally. "Sure, I said 'help me make cookies', meaning you can make them any shape you want."

In the living room, Daehyun was frusterated because they left him alone and he still has a really bad headache. He decided to close his eyes for awhile but before he could drift to sleep, he felt someone shake him trying to wake him up. He groggily opened his eyes to see Jongup holding a glass of water and a pill, probably to help him with his headache.

"Here. Youngjae told me to give this to you, but he told me not to tell you that it was from him." Jongup gave him the glass of water as he was talking.

'So he really does care about me.' Daehyun smirked just thinking about it. The pill was kind of hard to swallow, but he did it.

"Now, rest. I bet you still have that headache, right?" He put the now empty glass cup on the coffee table.

"Yea."

Jongup mumbled, "Sorry about that."

"Hmm........ What was that?"

"Nothing." The younger smiled then skipped back to the kitchen holding the glass cup.

'Weird! Did I hear Puppy say sorry? Nah, I probably heard wrong.' He shrugged it off and closed his eyes to sleep.

A few minutes later Himchan came downstairs to see Daehyun still sleeping. 'Shouldn't he be up by now?'. He passed by the living room then went into the kitchen, where he smelled something so heavenly. "That smells soooo good!! Oh COOKIES!!" Himchan cried while jumping up and down and clapping his hands like a child who's getting candy. He really loves cookies, he's like the Cokkie Monster on Sesame Street. Whenever he sees cookies he will do anything to get some, this one time he asked this new person at their new school for a cookie and in exchange he wanted Himchan to be his friend, and he agreed because he wanted that cookie.

"Umma, you want some coo--"

Himchan started eating like he didn't eat anything for days.

"Woah! Umma is like a cookie-eating machine! I wonder if umma's good at making cookies if he's so good at eating them." Jongup pondered, rubbing his chin in thought.

Youngjae laughed, "You're probably right. Maybe umma makes better cookies than I do."

"Maaayyybe......." Youngjae and Jongup burst out laughing.

"Hey!! Quit making fun of me, I know how to make cookies!!" Himchan proclaimed while munching out on cookies, bits of food came flying out of his mouth when he talked.

"Eww, chew first before you go around spitting your DNA on everybody." He scrunched up his face in disgust. He thought his umma is more mature than this.

"Whatever, I just..... Like to eat cookies. Anyways, it;s not nice to judge." He wagged his finger in front of Youngjae's face, making him crossed-eyed.

He smacked the hand away making himchan squeal in suprise, "Yah! Get your filthy hand away from me. Didn't your mom teach you; to keep your hands to yourself."

"Yes, but my mom's not here." Himchan smirked evily.

"That doesn't mean you can touch me!" At that moment Yongguk walked through the front door and heard what Youngjae said, so he sort of, panicked.

"Who's going to touch who!?!?" Yongguk came into the kitchen holding an umbrella he found by the doorway.

"Umm....... So....Where are the groceries?"

Yongguk lowered the umbrella. "Oh, I left them by the doorway, You want me to go get them?"

"Yeah, and your sentence didn't make sense."

"Which sentence didn't make sense?"

"Ok! You know what? Use proper grammar."

"Sorry." He chuckled as he went to get the groceries.

"Wow!!" Himchan and Youngjae looked at Jongup weirdly.

"What?"

"Did you know that Yongguk acts and looks like the fatherly type." He crossed his arms while smiling at Himchan and Youngjae. Himchan started blushing because he knows where Jongup is going with this. Youngjae started grinning at Himchan because he knows too.

"Yeah, *nudges Himchan* You hear that? Yongguk is the fatherly type and you're the motherly type."

"Yah! Shut up!!" He's really red now, you'd probably think that he's born a tomato. Yongguk walked in holding two bags and he set them on the kitchen island. The three younger boys looked in the bags to see what Yongguk got at the supermarket, that's a couple of blocks away from Youngjae's house. Yongguk told them before he left, what he's going to buy, is going to be a secret. And that's the real reason why he didn't want Jongup to come along.

"No wonder why you only have two bags."

"Why?"

Himchan pulls out the food that's in the first bag, "Because they're full of ramen."

"I know but--"

"This one is different though."

"See, that's what I was about to tell you."

Himchan ignores Yongguk's comment, "How's it different?"

"Well........... This is the stuff to make homemade ramen."

Himchan's left eye twitched. He turned to glare at Yongguk who was smiling softly, his glare soften at the sight of that beautiful smile. *sigh* "Oh well, let's make homemade ramen for dinner.

Yongguk's eyes lit up with joy, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes really."

"Yay!!" Yongguk gave Himchan a big bear hug and a kiss on the head, "Thank you."

Himchan chuckled, "All that just for ramen?"

"It's my favorite food."

So, they made homemade ramen, most of the time they were fooling around, making a mess with the spices and noodles, and laughing away. Himchan wore an apron that read 'Kiss The Cook!', and Yongguk thought that Himchan looked like a housewife so he tried to eat ravish him with lots of kisses. But of course Himchan couldn't resist that offer so they stole some kisses while they're not looking. And then finally they were done. Jongup looking proud that he cooked something good, Himchan's enjoying the smell of ramen, Youngjae was getting out the bowls, and Yongguk, he was drooling, like literally drooling.

"What's that? I smell something really delicious." Daehyun popped out of nowhere right behind them. When he seen that it was ramen, he started drooling like Yongguk, maybe a bit more.

"Eww. You guys are like a dog."

"You mean the one that drools a lot?" Youngjae poured ramen into each bowl.

"Yeah."

"I agree." Youngjae glanced at Daehyun and Yongguk as he said that.

Daehyun, Jongup, and Yongguk grabbed their bowls to eat at the table.

 


 

After they finished their dinner, they headed to the living room for some relaxation time. Yongguk and Himchan on the couch, Youngjae on the armchair, Daehyun on the other armchair across the coffee table from Youngjae, and Jongup on the floor in front of the couch but with a coffee table between them.

"Ow. My head still hurts." He rubbed his forehead trying to ease the pain.

"Can you quit complaining already?" He had enough of this.

"Says the person who couldn't stop complaining about wearing the wrong shoes." Daehyun retorted.

Everybody laughed. Himchan blushed in embarrassment and crossed his arms, "Shut up!!" Yongguk chuckled, wrapped an arm around Himchan's shoulders, pulled him close, and kissed him on the forehead. Himchan pouted, making Yongguk chuckle again. He kissed him again but this time on the lips, making Himchan hide in his shoulder, flushed cheeks, a pouting lip, an arm draped around Yongguk's waist.
Daehyun looked at Yongguk then to Himchan then to Yongguk again, to Himchan again. He was confused, not knowing what's going on between them. "Did I miss something here?" Still looking between them.

"Well, when you slipped and knocked yourself out, they rea--"

"Quiet!! I bet he doesn't want to hear about it." He nervously replied, silently hoping that Daehyun doesn't want to hear it, but he seen Daehyun smirk, 'Crap!! Oh no, I better change the subject soon or else he won't leave me alone until I admit that I'm.........' Himchan blushed at that thought.

"Actually, I would love to hear it." Himchan glared at Daehyun, daring him to continue with what he's doing.

"You do? Oh ok." Jongup's kind of suprised because the whole day he's known Daehyun, he was never interested in Himchan's stories. "Well, it first started when you blah blah blah........ Anyways, I'll get to the point. Yongguk and Himchan ar--"

"We all should get to bed!! Go on. Go!!" He got up from the couch and started shooing everybody away.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that we're all going to sleep in the basement."

"Why?"

"Umm...... Cause it's safer. And there's more space."

"Safer? Space? Why? What's going to happen?"

"Just, trust me, please."

*sigh* "Ok. Let's go."

"Wait!! Can I tell the rest of the story? Please?" Jongup used his special technique......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


His puppy eyes.

 

 

 


He know that his umma can't resist them.

"Ugh! Fine then." Himchan sat back down grumbling to himself.

"Ok, umma and Yongguk are........... Are you ready?" Squealed Jongup.

"Of course, just tell it."

"They're a couple now!!!" He cheered.

"Wow!! Congratulations Himchan." Daehyun sarcastically

"Shut up!"

"What? I'm just congratulating you for your new-found relationship."

"Wow. They work fast."

Everybody burst out laughing at Youngjae's comment, except Himchan.

"Yah!!" Himchan threw a pillow at Youngjae who was still laughing. He's had enough of blushing for one day. "Can we go to bed now!!" He whined.

"Why you don't want to get teased?"

Himchan pouted, "Yes."

Youngjae finally stopped laughing to answer his umma's request but he's still grinning. "Ok, let's go to bed."

They went to the secret door in Youngjae's kitchen cupboard, that leads to the basement.

 

They stopped in front of it, only to see an ordinary cupboard.

"That's it? I thought you said there's a secret door."

"There is, like I told you. That's why it's called a secret door. You can't see it yet but when I lift the door, it goes to my basement." Youngjae opened the secret door then stepped back to let the others see. "There's a lock on the inside and there's an escape route that leads to my backyard, if you go in there, you will appear behind a shrub. So that nobody will see you when you get out."

"Woah!! That's so COOL!!!!" Exclaimed Daehyun.

"It's a secret hideout, like in those war movies I like to watch."

"But it doesn't explain why you have a lock inside of there." Himchan gestured towards the door.

"Oh, well............. You see, *looks around the room*  I'll explain it to you when we're down there, Come on!!" Youngjae crawled into the cupboard, down the steps, the lights, then told them to come down.

Himchan went first followed by Yongguk, then Daehyun and finally Jongup who locked the door behind him.

"Wow!! Nice basement."

"Thanks. The bunk beds are over here." He walked to the corner of the room where 4 bunk beds are, lined up by the wall, but in the corner.

"So whoever's sleeping on the top bunks are going to be closer to the creepy-looking ceiling."

"Yup. I'm sleeping on the top bunk where Youngjae's sleeping."

"I'm sleeping on Himchan's bunk, but I'm on the top." Yongguk started out talking to everybody but when he got to the word 'but' he turned to Himchan.

"Ok. *turns to Daehyun* Looks like you're going to be sleeping by yourself on a bunk."

"Whatever, let's just go to bed." Daehyun walked over to his bed and flopped down on it. (The bunk beds are like this)

Daehyun/nobody           nobody/nobody

BangHim                                                                                         

Youngjae/Jongup                                                                                           

 

Then everybody went to bed. Not knowing that Youngjae snuck out of bed to turn on the house alarm that will sound really loud whenever someone breaks into your house while you're out or sleeping. After he set the alarm, he went back downstairs to sleep.


I'm putting vixx in here...... WAIT!! (spoiler!!) But don't worry the plot won't change.

But if I do put them in here do you think they should be friends or enemies?

Of half of them........ Yeah maybe half of them.      B.A.P's COMEBACK!!!!!! *Fangirling*

That's how all of us are. XD

HA! Look what I found!!: