What have you done, Jongup?!?!?

It`s long Forgotten

Hey!!! Heres the small chapter I said I was going to do!

Enjoy!! :D


Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk


 

Himchan`s POV:

 

As soon as I saw it was only Daehyun, I tried to stop Jongup but he already whacked him when I was trying to get out of the closet. I winced when I heard the contact between his head and the baseball bat, lucky the bat was only made out of wood or Jongup might`ve hurt him pretty badly.

I ran over to Jongup, took the bat from him, went on my knees and leaned down to where Daehyun face to see if there was any injuries. There wasn`t any, I`m glad.

"Why did you do that?" I looked at Jongup.

"Umm....... I..... It's complicated."

"Complicated? How can something be complicated when you hit Daehyun with a bat? I mean I know that I don't like him but that doesn't mean you can hit him with a wooden bat!"

"Sorry. I thought he was someone else." Jongup replied while looking down at the floor, or more like Daehyun. At the exact same time, Youngjae came out from under the bed looking shocked at what he's seeing, me holding the bat while kneeling down to where Daehyun's face is.

"Himchan! I mean umma. What did you do?!?! Just because you don't like Daehyun that doesn't mean you can hit him with a baseball bat!!!" Youngjae scolded me.

"No!! Y-You d-don't understand....... That was J-Jongup who hit him not m-me!!!" I started sweating, the reason..... I don't know.

"Princess, that was me, not umma!!!"

"But why? Jongup, Why?"

"Because I thought he was someone else, like you know who and you know what."

"Oh ok. Umm....... Sorry umma."

"Yeah! You should be sorry! You were trying to blame me for a crime I didn't commit."

He chuckled nervously while scratching at the back of his head. "Well, what are we supposed to do with him? What are we going to tell him?" All of us started thinking about it but our train of thought got interrupted by Yongguk who just entered the room.

 

"Hey!!! What's goin--. Ahhhhhh!!!!" He didn't get to finish his sentence because he tripped over Daehyun and landed face first onto the floor. "Ow....... *rubbing his sore nose* What was that? It felt kind of squishy and warm....... Oh it's just Daehyun. Daehyun?!?!? Oh man!! What happened to him?" Yongguk questioned as he kept poking Daehyun to see if he's still alive.

"Umm....... I....... I....." Jongup stalled on what he's going to say.

"I mean just because you don't like Daehyun that doesn't mean you can hit him with a baseball bat!!!" Yongguk looked at me because i'm holding the bat. 'Like what the hell!!! Both of them said exactly the same thing to me. Puppy was the one who did this!!!! Why can't anybody believe me!!'

"That wasn't me!!!" He looked at me in disbelief, I knew that he didn't believe me either. "It was Puppy!!!! Please you have to believe me!!!!!" I begged him on my knees to make him believe me. He looked at Jongup who nodded his head at what i'm saying is true.

"Ok. I believe you since Cheetos admitted that he the one who did this." *points at Daehyun*

'I can't believe my ears, did he just say that he believes me? And that Puppy admitted that he did this?' After my brain sorted this mess up, I hugged Yongguk who wasn't expecting it and we both fell to the floor with me still hanging onto him like he was the only thing keeping me alive........

 

 

 

 

Maybe.

 

 

I looked at Yongguk who's already looking at me then he smirked seductively that makes me want to kiss him, I bit my bottom lip nervously. My crush, Yongguk is now in front of me. I seen him move his eyes to my lips, he his lips like a cat who's ready to feast on a dish, I started blushing like mad, I wanted to sink into the floor and never show my face here again. He started coming closer and closer, I can feel his breath on my face and it's making me feel hot. I was too busy thinking that I didn't even know that he kissed me, it was a very light kiss. If I didn't have my eyes open, I couldn't tell the difference that he was kissing me or not. He had his eyes closed. Just as I was about to return the kiss, I heard Youngjae speak which broke me out of my daze.

"Jongup!!! Close your eyes!!!!"

When I looked at them, I seen Youngjae covering Jongup eyes with his hands and he was also closing his own eyes too, not wanting to see what we were doing. I started blushing like mad again, hiding my head at the crook of Yongguk's neck. When I realized what I was doing I got off of Yongguk, helped him up, went to Princess and Puppy, calming them down while Yongguk laughed.

"It's okay, Princess and Puppy. I didn't kno--"

*stretching* "Argh!!! What happened? Why am I on the floor? What am I doing here? And....... *looks at Himchan blushing* And why is Himchan blus--"

"Shut your mouth!!" I hissed.

Everybody started fidgeting, leaving Daehyun confused and annoyed because nobody answered his questions. Daehyun turned to Jongup who looked at him in return. "Jongup, what happened?" He asked Jongup, knowing that the younger was too polite not to answer his question. When Jongup was about to answer, Yongguk interrupted him and answered his question instead.

"Well, the floor was slippery........... And you slipped..... Umm..... You yelped before you hit the floor..... We heard it........ And we found you here." Yongguk made up the story as he went. He hoped that Daehyun was stupid enough to believe his made-up story.

 

"O....K... I should be more careful next time, then? Right?............... But that still doesn't answer my other question."

"What question?" He was getting nervous, like seriously he was, he's starting to sweat.

"Why is Himchan blushing?"

"Umm......... Well, you see....... I don't know how to explain it............... Ask Himchan."

"What!!!! No!! Umm.... Ask Youngjae!!"

"What!!!! Me!! Why me?!? He told you to say it, not me!! Ask Jongup!!"

"I was about to until Yongguk interrupted him. An-- Wait why are all of you sweating?" He questioned again, getting up from the floor and wiping off the dirt on himself.

"Himchan's red because it's hot in here, and you mistaken his red face for a blush."

"Ok. Wait. Where's Jongu--" He didn't finish his sentence once again because somebody hit him on the head again causing him to fall on the floor. We all stared wide-eyed at Daehyun as he fell down and we looked at the person who hit Daehyun on the head again.

"Woah! He was getting annoying, right?" Laughed Jongup holding the bat.

"Are you trying to give him brain damage? Stop hitting him on the head with that thing!" He took the bat from Jongup's hands and put it in his closet where it belongs.

We looked at Daehyun, not knowing what to do with him. One thing for sure though, Daehyun wouldn't want to talk to us for a while when we tell him the real story after.

 


 

No one`s POV:

 

Somewhere in another part of the city, there was a big, mysterious man sitting at his desk in the dark inside his office, talking on the phone, trying to find this peculiar boy who ruined his company and his family. A boy who took everything from him, the day he was born. It takes a long time to find him.

"So, did you find him yet?"

"Yes sir, We're outside his house right now."

"Try not to be suspicious. And is there anybody else inside the house besides him?"

"There seems to be 4 people with him, they're all boys, sir."

"Hmm...... How many men do you have with you?"

"I didn't count. But I tell you we have lots. Let's say, probably about 15 men."

The mystery man crackled, his plan is staring to work on it's own accord. "Wait until they fall asleep, then you can take the kid."

"That won't be necessary sir."

"Why not?"

"There seems to be a big, scary man with them."

"So, what's the problem?"

"There's that other kid there too."

The mystery man silently cursed, it's that kid who ruined his plan before. That annoying kid was there to save the brat before he can let that brat pay for what he did to make him like this. Sitting in his abandoned office, sending his men out to kidnap the brat. He's starting to wonder if the annoying kid knows his plan. "Just go according to plan. We will get this brat no matter what it takes!"

The man on the other end chuckled, "That's what I like about you sir, you're always so persistent. Don't worry. We'll handle this." After he said that he hung up.

"Yeah. You better get that boy or else you're dead." The man laughed evily, thinking about how his plan is going to suceed this time.


this is what I intended to do when I first started this.

comment, subscribe and upvote!! Please!! :D

thank you for reading!!!

first time writing a kiss scene!! Well, not really. Just say second time. Tell me what you think about the kiss scene!! Sorry if I !! :(