Jongup's friend?

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk

Purple = Jongup's Friend

Dark Green = Person


 

Jongup's POV:

 

It's fun sitting on umma and Princess's lap but something's off. Umma keeps looking around the cafeteria, I can feel him shiver sometimes. He keeps thinking that it's nothing but something is definitely wrong.

"What's wrong umma?"

He smiled, "Nothing, it's just that *whisper* it feels like someone is watching us."

I'm confused, almost everybody is looking at us cause I'm sitting on somebody's lap but I don't see a problem with that. I furrowed my eyebrows, "But umma, almost everybody is staring at us. I don't get what you're trying to say." I whispered back.

"Not that way of staring...."

"What way then?"

"I meant it feels like someone is glaring at us..."

I blinked, "Glaring?"

"Yeah, you know when someone is angry but they don't say anything? They only stare at you intensively and you feel like running away. That's the easiest way I can explain it to you so that you can understand."

My brain clicked, "Oh! Like that time when you glared at me and Youngjae when we did something wrong."

"Yes! Like that! My, you're catching on quickly. And it's Youngjae and I."

"Sorry, Youngjae and I. I'll remember that next time!"

"Why are you guys whispering to each other suspiciously?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Aww~ Is Princess jealous~?"

"No! It's just that..... I just wanna know what you guys were talking about."

Umma rolled his eyes, "Riiiight."

"Please?.... Umma?"

Umma immediately smiled, "Ok."

I can tell that Princess is like "YES!" cause he's doing a fist pump.

 

I giggled, it's funny and cute when Princess does it. I probably look cute too....... But does other people think I'm cute? Umma and those girls thought that I was cute...... Oh! And my mom thinks I'm cute too... And handsome. I giggled again.

"What's so funny Jongup?"

"Nothing, I just remembered something funny--"

"There you are Youngjae!! I've been looking everywhere for you!!" Daehyun interrupted. He was about to sit down across from us but before he did, he told me to stand up for a bit. So I did.

After I stood up, he took Youngjae's hand and made him sit down beside him on the other side of the table where I was once sitting.

I sat back down beside umma who was shocked or either surprised because Daehyun took Princess away from him in front of his face!

Youngjae rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. Now I know that Princess is annoyed. Youngjae turned to me, "Continue."

I blinked while drinking my juice, "What?"

"Continue with what you were saying."

"Oh!.... Umm.... I remember now!" I bounced in my seat.

Umma smiled at me, "Then say it."

"Really?"

"Yes!! Just say it already!!"

"Don't you dare yell at my baby, Jung Daehyun!!"

"What if I just did?!?"

"Then I'll beat you up!!"

"Ooh! I'm so scared." He replied sarcastically.

Umma smirked, "And......... I won't let Youngjae near you nor hang out with you anymore."

"NOOOOO!!! You can't do that!!" He pointed an accusing finger at umma.

"I can and I will."

"This called threatening!!"

"No, it's called protecting Princess from an idiot."

"I'm not idiot!!"

"Yes, you are!!"

"No, I'm not!!"

"Yes, you are!!"

"No, I'm not!!"

"Yes, you are. Right Puppy?"

I wasn't sure if I should agree with him or not. "Uhh...... Yes?"

"HA!! See? Even Puppy knows that you're an idiot!!"

"I'm not an idiot. Right Jongup?"

I shouldn't even be doing this. "Umm...... Yes?"

"HA!! In your face!!"

"You mean my pretty face? And, Puppy agrees with me!!"

"No!! He agrees with me!!"

Both of them turned to me, "Right Puppy Jongup?" Daehyun said my name and umma said my nickname but they both said it at the same time which sounded weird because they said different names.

 

I didn't know what to do now so I just said; "Yes?"

"HA!! Told you!! No! I told you! You didn't tell me anything!" Then they glared at each other so fiercely that Youngjae and I looked away from them, trembling. But then I remembered what I was about to say before they started arguing. "Can I continue with what I was saying?"

Umma immediately tore his glare away from Daehyun and smiled at me. "Go ahead. I'm pretty sure *glares at Daehyun* all of us would like to hear it..... Right Daehyun?"

I shivered, you can really hear the venom in his voice when he 'asked' Daehyun.

The said person trembled like there was no tomorrow for him anymore. "Y-yes... I would like t-to hear it t-too..."

I smiled, Daehyun wants to listen to my story!! That makes me so happy that I wanna dance!! But I can't, because I just ate. And I have to wait until my food digests, wait just a minute, I can dance in the dancing room! Umm..... I forgot what it's called.. "Ok!...... Umm.... Oh! Youngjae, I mean Princess remember that time when you tripped over my Pikachu shoes and landed face first onto the floor!! That was really funny!! You looked like a ragdoll!!"

"I didn't trip, I was just giving the floor some love."

"If the floor gets some love from Princess, so will I!!" Umma declared.

"NO!!!" Daehyun stood up so fast that the chair he was sitting on, fell back and landed on the floor with a loud clank!

Everybody stopped whatever they were doing to look where that sound came from, which was coming from our table.

"Daehyun sit!" Princess commanded.

"Ok." Daehyun sat back down while glaring at umma.

Youngjae's confused, so was I.... Not me, never mind. 'Daehyun listens to Princess? Hmm..... Weird!' I just shook it off, it's probably going to be a one-time thing. 'Hmm.... Where is he?' I giggled again.

"What's so funny this time?"

"Nothing, just wondering when appa is coming."

"Who's your appa?"

I smiled widely, "It's..... Yongguk." And that's when everything got crazy; umma choked on his drink, Daehyun choked on his food, Youngjae froze when he was about to take a bite of his food. Umma finally recovered from his choking session to explain something very important to me.

"Umm...... Puppy?"

"Yes?" I replied, still looking around.

"You can't just call anybody your appa..... It has to be.... Umm.... When your umma marries a man, then you can call him appa."

I finally looked at umma, "But you're my umma and you're dating Yongguk."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not married to him."

"You have to get married first?"

"Yep!"

"Are you going to marry Yongguk then?" Again, Daehyun choked on his food, Youngjae froze, except for umma; his eyes are wide, his mouth is open, he freezes like Youngjae but he looks kind of red....

"Umma, your face is red. It looks like the red stuff that's in your bento. Umm.... I forgot what's it called though."

Umma snapped out of it, "Huh? What?"

"Your face is red."

Umma covered his face, "Oh.... It's nothing."

"Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" I started getting worried, what if umma is sick and can't come to school anymore.

"No..."

"Here, let me check."

"Oh! But you don't ha--" I put my forehead on his and closed my eyes. That's my way of checking if somebody's sick. My mom used to do that to me and I thought it was a fun way to check for fevers.

"Hmm..... Your face is kind of hot but not hot enough to be considered a fever." I opened my eyes to see umma smiling at me, I smiled back. "You don't have a fever."

"I already told you that I didn't."

I pulled back, "There's nothing wrong with double checking."

Umma chuckled, "Ok then."

 

The bell rang.

 

"Awe!! That's it? Well, I'll see you guys later!" I was the first to leave the cafeteria then everybody else started pouring out. I need to use the washroom, so that's where I'm going now. 'Ugh!! Why did I have to drink so much juice?' I ran into the washroom but all the washroom stalls were being used. 'Guess I'm not the only one who drank too much.'

I couldn't even wait because I got out of there and dino-ran to the abandoned washroom. When I went in, There's no one in there, there never is.... It's filthy!! And someone could slip! I ran into a stall without slipping, That's got to be a new accomplishment: running without slipping in the abandoned bathroom!

After I did my business, I didn't know where I could wash my hands. Confused, I just walked towards the door, but before I could even touch the doorknob, I was pinned against the wall with someone's breath on my neck.

I shivered, that person is breathing on my neck and it feels kind of ticklish. He leaned close to my sensitive ear which was my right ear. He whispered, "You're mine now, Moon Jongup~"

I furrowed my eyebrows, I recognized that voice. I pushed him away just a little so I could look at his face, "Hey! What are you doing? That's not funny!"

He stepped back laughing, "I'm sorry but that was funny!"

I pouted, "You think scaring me is funny?"

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "But you should've seen your face!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to smile. Sure, I know that face would've looked funny. But I wasn't going to laugh.

"Are you trying not to smile? Aww~ How cute~!" He squished my face in between in hands. "But anyways, I'm getting my revenge!"

I blinked, "For what?"

"You told on me!" He whined, "You weren't supposed to do that! I was supposed to be the mysterious guy who kidnapped you!"

I giggled, "Sorry for--"

"Hyung!" Somebody else came in the bathroom. "Why are you taking so long? You said it was only going to take a couple of minutes!"

"Just wait for a little more."

"Ugh! Fine! But if we get caught, I'm blaming you!" Then the person walked out.

I bursted out laughing, "Such a really cool kidnapping you're doing!"

He huffed, "I'll just get this over with then." Then he bit my biceps hard enough to rip off a little bit of skin.

I screamed, "OW!!! What the?! You bit me! I'm bleeding!" I freaked out.

"Don't worry." He grabbed a tissue from his pocket and gave it to me. "Here."

 

I grabbed it and pulled up my shirt sleeve to see the bite mark, then I dabbed the tissue on the wound. "Some friend you are. Why did you bite me?"

"Because I have nice teeth, it's better than my nails." He replied sassily which kinda reminds me of umma.

"You could've used your nails instead of biting me. It looks like what umma has on his neck. How am I going to explain this to my umma?"

He shrugged, "Just don't show him. But! If he does see it, just say that you got a bruise."

"Oh ok, But why did you bite me?"

"Because you broke my sandcastle and you told on me."

After that, we both started laughing really hard. I didn't know what's so funny about that but we still laughed like hyenas.

"Well, I should get going now. And don't tell anybody. Or else I'm coming after you." He joked,then walked out. A couple of minutes past before I ran out of the washroom as fast as I can.

I have to tell Youngjae what happened in the bathroom! I burst through the door of Youngjae's classroom, "Youngjae!! I need to talk to you!!"

"Excuse me but is there a reason why you're interrupting my class?" The teacher asked, I'm lucky that it's a nice teacher otherwise I'd be punished right now.

"Uhh.... Yes there is ma'am." I bowed politely.

"What is it?"

"I just need to talk to Youngjae--"

"I'm sorry but that's not a good reason." Disagreed the teacher.

"Please? You know that he'll catch up on his homework.... He always does." I pleaded using my puppy eyes.

"What about you? Aren't you going to miss out on your classes?"

"No.. I have a tutor who's helping me out. I have tutoring 3 or 4 times a week."

The teacher sighed, "Ok, you boys can go but make sure that Youngjae comes back so he can get his homework."

I smiled and bowed, "Thank you!! Come on Youngjae!!" I ran out the door.

He hurriedly packed his things then ran after me. We ran down the long empty hallway, our shoes tapping against the floor were the only sounds that was echoing on the lockers and the walls.

I ran ahead of Youngjae, "Come on!!"

"I'm coming!! Ugh!! I really need to workout! And I don't know how many times I had to run today.... Today's just not my day!" He huffed.

I giggled then turned a corner but bumped into somebody tall. I looked up and saw Yongguk looking down at me. Youngjae also turned the corner and bumped into me which made me bump into Yongguk again.

"What are you guys doing? *narrows eyes* You skipping school?"

"No, I just need to talk to Youngjae in private."

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "Umm.... Ok? Just make sure that you go back to class."

I smiled, "We will!" 

"And Jongup?"

"Yes?"

"Don't touch Himchan like the way you were touching him when it was lunch time."

"So you were the one who was glaring at us!"

He nodded, "People might think that you guys are dating."

I nodded then we ran outside where I told Youngjae about what happened in the washroom.

 


 

Youngjae's POV:

 

School's over and everybody is rushing to get home. I don't know why but I think it's because school IS over and that they can do whatever they want now. For me, I like my walks so I don't rush at all, but if I do rush, it means that I wanna get home and finish my homework. I can't do that because a bunch of people are coming over to my house! Since when did my house turn into a place where you can hang out?!?

I got pulled out of my thoughts by an arm wrapping my shoulders; At first, I thought it was Jongup but when I turned to see the person.

It was Daehyun, smiling.

'God! I don't like that smile... I love-- Wait! What the heck am I thinking?! I shouldn't be thinking like that! It's bad for my brain!! Daehyun is nothing but a flirty-hot-annoying-good-for-nothing-guy!!! Wait! Daehyun is talking to me?.... Oh.... Sorry about that..' I felt something warm on my cheek but it soon went away.

I blinked, touched the place where it's now cold. It was wet, slimy, it felt like alien slime!! I blinked rapidly then my eyes almost bugled out of my eye sockets when i figured out what it was.

Daehyun me!! He freakin' me!! He's putting his germs on me!!

 

"What the heck!?! Why did you do that?! I don't want your stinkin' germs!! Go find somebody else who will!!" I yelled at him but he seems unfazed by my outburst, but still has that stupid grin on his handsome face.

He shrugged, "You weren't paying attention to me."

"Why would I pay attention to you?"

"Because you love me." He replied in a foreign language.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "What?"

"Because you love me." He repeated in the same foreign language.

"I mean what language are you speaking?"

"English." He stated plainly, still smiling.

I rolled my eyes, this guy is almost impossible. "What did you say in english?"

"Something special."

Yep, this guy is impossible and I've had enough of his games! "What's that?" I gritted my teeth, trying not to murder him right then and there. But then this douche still wanted to play this game.

"You're gonna have to guess~" He sang happily.

I'm seriously going kill this kid trapped in a man's body!! "I'm done with you!!" I turned around and started walking.

He gasp dramatically, "Are you breaking up with me?"

I huffed, "We were never together in the first place."

"Ok, I'll make it up to you then!"

I turned to face him, "How?" But next thing I knew I was upside down facing his back! He's carrying me on his shoulder!! "Let go of me!!" I kicked around hoping he would put me down but he has no intention of doing that anytime soon.

"But Jae-Jae~ I'm repaying you~" He sang, pouting.

I was about to say a retort but something flashed through my head.

 

"Jae-Jae are you okay?! Do you have any boo-boos?"
"Y-yeah, I-I'm okay. It hurts!"
"Don't move. I'm strong!"
"H-hyung! Put me down!"
"But Jae-Jae~ I'm wepaying you~ I made you fall!"

 

'What was that? Who was that little boy? It couldn't be Daehyun because I just met him a couple of days ago and I don't remember anybody older than me as a child.' I came back to reality when somebody was tapping me but immediately started blushing as soon as I knew where I was getting tapped. "Hey!! Get your freaking hand away from there!!! Don't you know wha--"

"We're here!" He exclaimed cheerfully as if he didn't just pat my a little while ago. "Hey?"

"What?!"

"Geez, what's the matter with you?"

"You're the matter with me!!"

"What did I do?" He patted my again.

"See? You did it again!!!" I squirmed out of his grip but he put me down instead.

"Did what?" He faked innocence, if I was somebody else, I would've believed his cute face. But luckily, I'm not somebody else so I know what I'm dealing with here.

"You know what happened." I whispered so dangerously low that he almost didn't hear me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyway, let's go inside!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders once again. Before I could tell him off, somebody came out from my house.

"Yah!! Jung Daehyun get your dirty hands off of my baby!!!" And Himchan's umma mode came back on again.

 


 

 

Hello!! Sorry for the long wait! Just like I said in my other fanfic, for the past few months I've been getting into other groups such as Block B, VIXX, Exo, SHINee, Nu'est and many others so please expect me to make other stories about them.

Everybody is okay!! Nobody is hurt!! Nobody is leaving!! I'm just pretending that everybody is okay!!! You're doing the same thing too!!!

Sorry for spelling errors!! Hey? Should I make Zelo a shy and innocent boy or a possessive bad boy? Or just an innocent possessive boy?

This took me my whole Saturday to write! What a great way to spend my Saturday! But hope you enjoyed it!! I'm going to fix my other chapters because some of the colors are almost wrong. Can you guess who's Jongup's friend?