The Walking Adventure

It`s long Forgotten

Bold is talking

Italics is thought

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Gray = Daehyun

Pink = Himchan


I rolled my eyes and we all arrived at the bus stop, then off to my house. Yongguk said he'll come later, he's going home first. The way to my house was nothing but talking on the way there. And Himchan still doesn't like Daehyun bceause he seen him look at me like I was a piece of meat he wants to eat. That's what Himchan explained to me when we were all walking before Daehyun showed up.

 

No one`s POV:

 

The walk was full of Himchan`s rambling about why Youngjae`s house is so far away from the bus stop, which is the one they got off not too long ago.

"Why is your house so far away from the bus stop, Youngjae?"

He rolled his eyes, "Stop complaining umma. It's only down the street and as if your house is not any closer than mine."

We all stopped walking for awhile because Himchan stopped first then started to use his sassiness against me.

"Ok! No need to shove it in my face. And for your information, I live in an apartment, not a house like yours. I knew that I shouldn't have picked out these shoes!" Himchan mumbled the last part rubbing his sore foot.

"Agh! Quit your complaining already!"

"You're not the boss of me!"

"I would like to be."

"That's if he ever gets a job!" Snickered Jongup then his smile went away. "Wait! Was that even funny?"

Youngjae started laughing "Yep, that was funny! I think. Wait!!! What's the matter with you?!?" He started to panick because Jongup never said anything like that, well, rarely.

 

"Huh? What's the matter?" Jongup looked confused.

Youngjae grabbed Jongup's face then squished it. Yep, he's panicking now. "What do you mean 'What's the matter'?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Daehyun sighed "What's so bad about him saying something funny and mean?"

"You don't get it...."

"Of course I do."

"Not even!"

"Yes even!"

"Not even!"

"Yes even!"

"Not even!"

"Yes ev----."

"Will you guys shut up?!?" Himchan said interrupting Daehyun while rubbing his temples. He's starting to get a headache from these two.

 

"Anyways, you still didn't answer my question."

"Sorry. I guess it's because I have my very own loving family, well, except for you." *pointing his chin at Daehyun*

"Me?!?! Why not me?!?!?" He looked offended. Himchan and Youngjae both rolled their eyes at how he sounded. 'Can't believe he sounded like a whiney kid! He's a grown man, he wasn't supposed to sound like that.' Himchan thought. Then finally Youngjae's house came into view, He sighed in relief, 'Finally I can get away from these two.'

"Look Youngjae! Your house!"

"Huh? Oh there it is! I wonder if my mo------ How did you know which one is my house?" Youngjae glared at his umma.

"Uh..... Umm....... Because I....." He started to get nervous, because he couldn't tell Youngjae how he knew which one is his house. "Umm..... *gasp* Look it's Yongguk!"

All three of them turned around to look, they were so excited. When they saw that Yongguk wasn't there, Youngjae, Jongup, and Daehyun was a bit dissapointed then they sighed.

They turned back to Himchan to see him not too far, running away from them.

"Bye! I just remembered that I need something to do!" Yelled Himchan still running but what he didn't know was that he's running in the direction where Youngjae's house is.

"Yah! Get back here! Umma!" He yelled back as he started running after Himchan, followed by Daehyun and Jongup.

"Never!" Himchan yelled like a child, he stopped in front of Youngjae's house then he started sulking. He didn't know that he was running in the direction of Youngjae's house, now he knows now. 'Crap! Oh might as well get scolded by my own son.'

"Umma!" He barely caught up with Himchan when he hunched over on his knees while he caught his breath. "Umma, I said 'how did you know which one is my house?' You have you answer it now or I'll bother you until you finally answer me, and I tell you; I never give up until I get an answer."

"He's right. You better tell him now or he will do that for a couple of weeks until you answer him. He did that to me once and he kept asking me for 5 weeks straight. And it was getting annoying so I just answered him." Jongup said when he reached them.

"Woah! 5 weeks! Well, yeah. You better answer him now or you'll be in a bad mood for a couple of weeks." smiled Daehyun, imagining Himchan in a bad mood. Which would probably be a bad idea for all of them.

Himchan groaned then said, "Fine then! I seen you walking home before, when I walking home from my friends house because he was going to move."

"Uh-huh. So basically you followed me back to my house?"

"Stalker!!!!"

"No! I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Stop it both of you!"

"My house is just a couple of blocks away from this bus stop. So I was walking to the bus stop to go home then that's when I saw you."

"Lies! All LIES!!!"

"I'm not lying!!!"

"Can we go in now?"

"Yeah, we should." Then he glared at Himchan and Daehyun as he walked by them to go to his gate.

"Wait!!!!"

"What now?!?"

"I fogot something."

"Oh please tell it's not back at the school."

"No, it's not."

Youngjae sighed in relief as he heard that. "Then what did you forget?"

"I forgot to give you guys *points at Jongup and Youngjae* cute nicknames, so I can call you that instead of my babies."

"Oh no! No no no! I won't let you!"

"I think it would be cute!" Daehyun said as he swung his arm around Youngjae's shoulder.

 

Umma Mode Activated!

 

"I'll give you three seconds to get your arm off of my baby's shoulder!" He sounded so threatening, they all trembled.

Daehyun took off his arm off of Youngjae's shoulder "Ok then." Daehyun sounded so weak, also he changed his mind about putting Himchan into a bad mood.

"Good" He smiled then walked to Youngjae's gate to open it while everybody was standing there dumbfounded because of how Himchan can change his attitude so quickly. "Oh yeah, what about those cute nicknames." Himchan grinned evily to Youngjae. He knew that Youngjae didn't like that grin, and that it meant trouble.

"Noooooo!!!!!!!!" He yelled while dropping on his knees with his arms in the air.

"Stop whining! We're not in a movie!"

"I know, it's just that I always wanted to do that."

"But if it was a movie, I hope it's a romantic movie. So we can be in it." *winks at Youngjae*

"Shut up! Lets just go inside!" Youngjae said turning red.

"We're not going inside until I think of a nickname for you guys." He said while blocking the gateway.

"Oh come on!" Jongup whined, he was looking foreward to using the washroom.

"Hmmm......" Himchan said while rubbing his chin in thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know now!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nice necklace!"


 

Hi! Sorry if this took so long

 

Hey do you guys know any cute nicknames I could name Youngjae and Jongup?

And sorry for spelling my internet is kinda messed up right now

 

 

 

Any nicknames for Youngjae and Jongup????

 

I will give you credit or something like that. just please I'm stuck on nicknames.

That's why this chapter is short!