New Umma

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Gray = Daehyun

Pink = Himchan

Bold are talking

Italics are thoughts


`Well the person who kidnapped me and took me to the abandoned washroom is.......`

 

I didn`t finish that thought when the door was forcefully slammed open and revealed somebody looking so furious and looks annoyed too.

 

 

Himchan`s POV:

 

I was walking around in the halls, well, I was taking the long way to the cafeteria. I turned a corner and as soon as I seen a boy being dragged by a somewhat big person I hid, so fast that they didn`t see me. (I hid behind the corner.) When i seen that I got mad because I don`t like anyone who`s being mean to somebody who can`t protect themselves.

 

They went into the abandoned washroom and i was thinking `He`s going to do something with that boy.` I was about to go in there too but that big guy was looking out the doorway. `Oh man!! I was about to go in there, grab the boy then go to the principle`s office.`

I felt so mad and annoyed by the fact that he took a cute little boy into the abandoned washroom. (He was a cute little boy to me.) `Who knows what`s he going to do!`

 

Luckily, he went inside and that`s when i made my move. `Nobody is going to get hurt while Himchan is here!`

 

Umma mode activated!

 

When I made it to the door I kicked it open but it wasn`t locked, I felt so ashamed of myself to kick open a not-locked door like that. But I didn`t let it show, well I was still mad at the man! I probably looked annoyed too, I dont know, my umma mode is activated so I don`t know how I look like.

 

The boy looked at me but that man was quicker than me because he put on his hood in record time, that means I didn`t see his face. I silently cursed myself for not going into the washroom quietly, so I`ll know who kidnapped that kid.

I walked up to them and squished the younger while hugging him like the protective mother I am.

"Hey! Don't you dare touch my baby!"

The boy pushed me away and said "Huh? But I don--"

"Quiet!"

I turned to look at the man then I punched him in the face, he stumbled into the bathroom stall holding his face which was probably bruised right now. But I sill didn't see his face.

I grabbed the boy who looks suprised that I punched the kidnapper then started running out of the bathroom (to the right) like my life depended on it, or ........... More like, so that guy won't chase after us to take this kid back

 

I finally noticed, we're running to the right, the office is on the left. (When you come out of the washroom.) I don't want to go back there that guy might still be there, we ran and ran until we stopped into a deserted hallway where I checked the boy for boo-boos.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes but why did you do that?"

"I did that because he kidnapped you."

"He didn't, well, maybe he did kidnap me but I know who he is."

I just nod my head, not believing him. "Riiiight."

"Wait!! Why am I telling you this?, I don't even know you."

"Oh, my bad! My name is Kim Himchan, nice to meet you." I said grinning, showing my white, perfect, teeth.

 

"My name is Yoo Youngjae."

"And thank you for kidnapping me." Youngjae said sarcastically.

"Your welcome. Anyways, your my son and i'm your umma now so you stick with me cause I don't want you to get kidnapped again."

"I don't need yo----"

"And I don't want you hang around with people who I don't like. Don't you dare disagree with me either." I gave him my motherly glare.

He shuddered, "Ok, umma."

"Good." Then I gave him a hug while smiling.

 

I was happy that he hugged me back. I let go of him, but then someone got mad seeing that and yelled at me for hugging Youngjae.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!?!?"

We both turned to where the voice was coming from and it was coming from Daehyun. He stopped in front of us and glared at me then we both had a glaring contest. I knew right then and there that I didn't like this person so I grabbed Youngjae's hand and walked past Daehyun, but he grabbed Youngjae's other hand.

"Let go of my baby's hand!" I'm so furious that somebody is touching my baby without my permission.

"Who are you to Youngjae?"

"I'm his umma and you shouldn't be touching him!"

"You look too young to be a mom!"

"I said umma not mom!"

 

It was practically a tug of war and an argument to see who can have Youngjae. But then I finally won because he let go and after that I hugged him like I did in the bathroom. He clenched his knuckles until they turned white, he's mad. I smirked in victory and Youngjae was confused with what was happening. Also he has a face expression that looks like he's annoyed, my guess is that annoyed face is because of Daehyun.

 

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, come on let's get out of here." Then I started to pull Youngjae along but then it was that guy from the bathroom who said something this time and also without his hood on. 'Wow, he looks so hot! I wonder why I punched that beautiful face.'

 

"Ouch, Youngjae tell your friend to calm down." he said while holding his bruised jaw.

"Oh sorry, umm........ Umma meet Ban---"

He didn't finish because a person was shouting Youngjae's name in the hallway, he came into view and when he saw Youngjae he ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Youngjae! I'm so glad I found you! I thought you got kidnapped or something!" The boy yelled.

"I did get kidnapped." Youngjae said while rolling his eyes.

"Really?!?! Who's the one who kidnapped you!!!" The younger yelled again but this time more louder.

"Anyway, umma this is Jongup." He said introducing the boy called Jongup. "And he's my best friend."

"Nice to meet you Jongup, I'm Youngjae's umma." I said smiling.

He looked confused then said "Youngjae didn't tell me he had another mom. And besides you're a guy."

My smile went away. "I said umma not mom!" I sighed 'Why does people keep saying that?' I finally noticed other people there too, me, Youngjae, Jongup, Daehyun, and that guy who kidnapped my baby.

Youngjae has a happy face because his best friend is there, Daehyun is jealous because Youngjae is paying attention to Jongup and not him, The guy has a weird face expression that I can't recognize.

 

There's an awkward atmosphere and nobody dared to say a word, it was like that for a couple of minutes and everybody was fidgeting awkwardly before Youngjae broke it.

"Jongup, do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

"Yeah, let's go!" Jongup said smiling. 'He likes smiling.' I thought.

"I'm coming too! I have to make sure my Youngjae is safe." Daehyun said.

"Woah! Your Youngjae? He's my son! I have to say that!"

Meanwhile Youngjae was blushing when he said that then he smirked in victory when he saw Youngjae blushing because of him.

"Youngjae I'll talk to you later ok?" the hot kidnapper said.

"You can't go yet. I have to figure out who are you to my baby and why you kidnapped him." I replied.

"He kidnapped you?!?!?" Daehyun said that to Youngjae as he almost got mad.

"Lets go now!" He said awkwardly and he chuckled awkwardly too. He ran and dragged Jongup along with him to the cafeteria.

 

Then we all went after Youngjae and Jongup to the cafeteria to go eat, while Daehyun and I were glaring at each other the whole way there.


Kim Himchan

Age: 19

Youngjae's umma

Likes to play music

Motherly and also childish


HI!!! sorry if this . it was so complicated to do all of them together while doing a POV

Sorry if this didnt make sense i wrote this fast

Please tell me what you think! *Puppy eyes*