Say What?!

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk

Dark Red = Ken

Dark Blue = Leo

Purple = Hongbin

Dark Green = Hyuk

Bold are talking

Italics are thoughts

 


Youngjae's POV:

 

For the past hour, Daehyun has been talking nonstop and I'm trying to help Jongup with his homework. I have the same homework as Daehyun but yet, he's not listening to word I'm saying.

"Why do we have homework?" He complained, AGAIN!

"See? *turns to Jongup* This is why we have homework, so we won't turn out like him. *points at Daehyun* So please, be smart and do your homework." That motivated Jongup to work harder.

"Hey! That's not nice!" He pouted.

"Since when did you know what nice meant?"

"Since today." He crossed his arms proudly.

I rolled my eyes, so childish! Grow up Daehyun!

"Hey? What if snow was just a giant's dandruff?" Jongup chimed in, having to be quiet for quite some time now.

"Then I'd study it. A giant may be a some sort of human but he's special. He's different." I replied, not actually considering the aftermath of my reply.

"Aww~ Our nerdy Youngjae has returned!" Umma pinched my cheeks a little too hard.

I took his hands off my face, "I'm not nerdy. And I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Actually, yes you are." Yongguk butted in.

"Ok! *throws up hands in surrender* Yes, I am but only a little bit. That doesn't mean you should rub it in my face."

"Nerd power!!" Jongup stood up with his arms in the air like a superhero who just saved someone from danger.

"Nerd power!!" Daehyun joined Jongup.

"Nerd power!!!" Umma also joined big nose and Puppy. Since when did I start calling Jongup, Puppy? Doesn't matter, they're very special to me, also Yongguk..... Not Daehyun though..... Screw him.

I glanced at Yongguk, he shook his head and I sighed in relief. He doesn't want to d--

"NERD POWER!!!!" His deep voice boomed loudly in the quiet room making everybody flinch horribly.

I groaned, "Can't we just go back to stu--"

 

"YOUNGJAE!!!"

 

Ken, out of seemingly nowhere, came down the stairs too fast, tripped and rolled down the stairs.

Everything was dead silent until, "Who are you and what are you doing in my Princess's house?!" Daehyun yelled. He looked ready to pounce poor, annoying Ken.

Umma's eyes widened as soon as he recognized Ken, "It's you!!" He pointed a threatening finger at Ken then ran after him, only to be stopped by Puppy.

"Umma, no!! He didn't do anything wrong!!"

"B-but he hurt you! I will not allow that, it's my duty as an umma!" Umma half whined and half yelled.

Jongup lifted umma up by the waist without breaking a sweat. "I said stop! Please? He did nothing wrong. Even if he did, don't hurt him. It's not nice. And besides, it was just an accident."

There goes Jongup and his friendly nature. The boy can't even hurt a mosquito, he'll just take it outside in a container when I want to squish it for coming into my house uninvited and for my precious type AB blood without my permission! Not that I'll ever allow it though. I just came to a sudden realization, how is there evem mosquitos here?

While Jongup was clarifying things to umma, I walked up to Ken who was staring at Himchan with a weary look. "What are you doing here? No wait! The important question first, how did you get in my house?!"

"Relax, I just want to introduce you to my friends!!" He beamed excitedly.

I blinked, "Your friends? You have friends?"

Ken bursted out laughing, "Yes, of course I do! Why does everybody ask that?!" He walked to the door as Jongup came back. My guess: He succeeded at calming down umma and that umma won't have to kill Ken anymore. Ken opened the door to reveal Leo and two other guys I didn't know. "Come in--"

"What? No no no no no," I muttered quickly, "You *grabs Ken's shoulders* came into my home uninvited and now you have to leave." I pushed him out and slammed the door as he was trying to say something. I sighed in relief then out of nowhere, I hear the doorbell ring.

Jongup opened the door to see the other guys still standing there with a smling Ken. "Hey there! Come on in!"

Ken turned back to the guys, "See? Told you he'd let us in!"

Leo and I rolled our eyes, seems as though I'm not the only one who likes doing that. "Ken, why are these people here? *turns to them* No offense."

"None taken."

Ken's smile grew bigger, "These people are my frie--"

"Hongbin?"

A guy with a really nice smile, well, smiled. "Jongup!"

"Yay! We're hanging out together!!" Jongup bounced around while Hongbin just smiled at him.

Wait! I feel so left out! Who exactly is this Hongbin guy and what's his relationship with my Jonguppie?! I cleared my throat, "Umm, you two know each other?"

Jongup didn't get what I was trying to tell him, "Oh, sorry Princess but this is Lee Hongin. I met him before I met you."

"We met when we were five." Hongbin volunteered helpfully.

I felt jealous, what if this Hongbin takes Puppy away from me? Just like in those movies where two people are best friends firstbut then a new/old person comes in the picture and takes that person away from their best friend! Nah! Nobody knows what I'm talking about...

"How come I never seen or heard of him before?"

"He transferred to a different school when we were eight, just a few months before I met you." Jongup explained.

"But we still kept in touch." Continued Hongbin.

"How come I didn't know about this?!" I asked in disbelief, actually NOT believing that he knew Jongup earlier than me.

Jongup pouted, finally getting what I've been trying to tell him. "I'm so so so so so *hugs me tightly* sorry!!!"

I embraced back just as tightly and pouting too. "It's okay~ But Jonguppie is mine~!" As I said that, I saw Daehyun glaring at me from the corner of my eye.Wow! Embarrassing! I just people I don't know, my real side! And it took them just at least two minutes while it took Himchan and Daehyun like around two days.

 

I'm so glad that Jongup is shorter than me because then I can hide my red tomato face in his well-built shoulder.

"If I'm yours, then Princess is mine~" He lifted up and spun me around in the air like what a couple would do, further humilating me. I felt someone grab my arm as soon as Jongup put me down. That person pulled me out of Jongup's embrace and into their own.

 

It was Daehyun.

 

"Woah! Woah! Hold on there Puppy! Princess is mine! I claimed him." Daehyun casually reported that as if it was normal to say that, he said it lie it wasn't a big freakin' deal! What's with this guy?!

Umma's eyes widened, "You what?! How?!"

Jongup blinked, "But I don't see your name on him."

At that exact moment, Daehyun pulled out a folded piece of paper from my pocket that I didn't even know I had. I thought I was wearing pocketless pants...

Daehyun unfolded the paper and held it in front of his face for everybody to see. There, on the piece of paper, with messy writing in pen said: Daehyun's property! If found, please return to Jung Daehyun safe and sound and untouched!

My jaw dropped to the floor, "You can't just own me like that Daehyun!"

He shrugged like it was nothing but it actually is something, something VERY important. "Doesn't matter. My name is on you, that's proof enough,right Jongup." He asked a rhetorical question as he turned to Jongup who also had his mouth open.

Jongup gasped loudly which made everybody look at him, "I didn't know he could do that! I should do that too so I could own somebody!"

I felt my mouth twitch into a smile as I rolled my eyes, typical Jongup. Not actually getting what's going on. "Jongup?"

He turned to smile at me, "Hmm?"

"Putting your name on someone doesn't mean you own them."

"It doesn't?"

"No, unless you really want to but first, you have to make sure it's okay with person you're trying to own." I smiled softly to reassure him because his eyes, lost their twinkle as I told him it doesn't mean anything if you put your name on someone. Such an innocent child.

"Really?!" He smiled brightly, eyes twinkling with curiosity and wonder.

I nodded, "Yep!"

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat beside us. Jongup and I blinked as we turned our heads to the four forgotten people standing by my doorway.

I blinked, forgetting they were there. "Sorry. *smiles* I forgot you were standing there."

"No, it's okay. We don't mind." The blonde one smiled.

"What's your name young one?" I mimicked an old guy who say it to a young boy that would save the world from catastrophe.

The blonde boy giggled, understanding what I meant as he held out his hand, waiting for a handshake. "My name is Han Sanhyuk but you can call me Hyuk!"

I laughed, "Nice to meet you Hyuk! *shakes his hand* I'm Youn--"

"Youngjae! I already know-- I mean WE already know." Hongbin interrupted, smiling that million dollar smile, maybe billions even.

"Ken wouldn't stop talking about you." Hyuk continued.

"Yeah..." I blinked, I felt a menacing atmosphere behind Hyuk. I craned my neck to peek behind him, Leo was there staring at me. I shivered as I took a step back, "Well, I hope you guys don't mind a messy house. I didn't clean up yet."

Ken rolled his eyes, "Puh-lease! No house is more messier than Wonshik's house."

Hongbin, Hyuk and Leo all nodded their heads at that statement, seems like this Wonshik guy is pretty messy.

"Are you going to invite us in yet?" Leo asked, being quiet since he first appeared on my front steps.

I snapped my fingers, "Right! I forgot since someone *looks at Daehyun* decided to distract me!"

"Hey! I didn't know I distracted you. Therefore, it's not my fault!" He crossed his arms and faced the other way.

I rolled my eyes but turned to my new friends guests and motioned them into the living room.

"What mess?" Hongbin asked, looking around for the so called mess.

Hyuk blinked, "It's not messy."

"It's nowhere near messy." Ken commented.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, it is messy! See? There's dust on the drawers and on the coffee table. Those papers on the drawers aren't straightened out, the floor had dust bunnies under the sofa and the windows have smudges on them!" I might have exaggerated a bit but the messiness just bothers me a LOT!

They just blinked and nodded, they probably thought that I'm such a clean freak! I am okay? I seriously am!

I just groaned but smiled nevertheless, "Please sit down."

They all sat down on sofas, arm chairs and Hyuk just sat down on the floor next to Hongin. "Can we get a drink?" Hyuk asked.

I clasped my hands together, "I was just about to ask that. Would you like water? Tea? Juice?"

"Tea." Leo shortly answered.

"Water." Hongbin smiled.

"Ooh! I want juice! Do you have orange juice?"

"That's the only juice I have, then yeah." I responded.

"Can I hav--" Ken started.

"Ken, I need your help in the kitchen." I said, wanting to have a talk instead of him actually helping me.

"Umm, sure. I would love to." He got up and followed me into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to get the juice, "Do you even know how dangerous it is *pours juice into a cup* to bring them here?"

Ken blinked, "Huh?"

"Do you know you're putting them into danger when you bring them here?" I asked again.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Listen, I'm not about to tell you my life story but it is dangerous to bring them here. It's also dangerous that they get involved with me."

"Why?" Ken furrowed his eyevbrows, not getting what I was hinting at.

"Something happened to my father, business related and now, they're coming after me hoping to get the company I own."

"You own a company? Cool!" Ken brightened up suddenly, missing the fact thaat I said they're coming after me!

"No! It's not cool! Didn't you hear what I just said?!"

"Yeah, you said that you own a company."

My eye twitched, Why is everybody as stupid as Daehyun?! I need to calm down. I need to explain it more simpler. "Ken, you know nothing about owning a company, right?"

He nodded.

"Then shut up and listen to what I have to say: I own a company that they want and they'll stop at nothing to get it even if it means killing me and my friends or anybody who's involved with me! Do you get it now?!" I half whispered and half yelled, I don't want the others hearing me.

Ken nodded slowly, "I think so. Wait! So that's why you said it was dangerous for them?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Yes, and also for you too." I took out a kettle and the oven. I filled the kettle with water to let the information I told Ken to get into that thick skull of his. I put the kettle on the oven. I turned back to Ken only to have him a few centimetres away from my face. I jumped, "Geez! Don't do that! I might karate chop you one day!"

"You mean that I put my friends in danger?"

"No Ken, not you. You didn't know. I mean hanging out here, at my house is not okay but at the school, its fine. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault."

"I put my friends in danger." Ken repeated.

Oh crap! I quickly slapped Ken, right across the face.

"Ow! *holds cheek* What did you do that for?!"

"You were about to panic!"

"Pfft! No, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"No, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were."

"No, I wasn't."

"We can do this all night and I'm not changing my mind."

"Okay, okay! Yes, I was about to. And thank you! Wait! You knew I was about to panic?"

"Of course! You repeated what I told you and you didn't listen when I said it's not your fault."

"Wow, Youngjae! *puts arm around my shoulders* You really are smart!"

"Wow, Ken! *takes off his arm from around my shoulders* You really are stupid!" I spoke, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Come on! Don't be like that!" He hugged me from behind.

"Eww! Get off me!" I wiggled around, hoping he would let go of me.

"Eww? I'm not eww, I'm wow!" He laughed and hugged tighter.

"Do you know how weird that sounds?!"

"Say it! Say Ken is wow!" He started tickling me.

"Ah! Ken, stop it! *laughs* I said--" I couldn't stop lauging, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Say it."

"Okay, okay! Ken is wow!" I barely finished that setence before I started laughing again.

"That's better. *stops tickling* See? It wasn't that hard to say it." He laughed.

"That's *gasp* easy for you *gasp* to say!" I gasped for air, it was amazing how the air felt going through my lungs properly.

Finally, after quite a while, I was able to bring the drinks with Ken's help. Everybody was quiet, uncomfortably shifting in their seats, Leo and Daehyun glaring at us.

Noticing the tense atmosphere, I asked, "What is it?"

Nobody responded, only Himchan commanded. "Jongup, Hyuk, cover your ears."

Both Jongup and Hyuk covered their ears, before decided to cover each other's ears.

Ken and I blinked, "What is going on?"

Himchan glared at us as he stood up and hesitated, "D-did you g-guys--"

"Did you guys just hump in the kitchen?" Yongguk finished.

 


 

Sorry just a short chapter... And sorry for being gone for so long. I'm working on the next chapter right now, let's hope it'll be a long chapter.

Did you like the ending of this chapter? No? Yeah? Please, let me know in the comments! :D

 

I love this comeback! It's so cheerful! Almost like being at the carnival!! :3

Sorry for spelling mistakes! :P

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! :D