Mysterious Van

It`s long Forgotten

Youngjae = Yellow

Jongup = Green

Himchan = Pink

Stranger = Orange


Jongup's POV:

I woke up in my room staring outside my window that's close to my bed, I mean my bed is in the middle of the room and I call it close to my bed because it's close to every corner in the room and........... You know what it doesn't matter anymore.

Ugh, it's Monday again. I mean I know that I'm clueless all the time but that doesn't mean I like Monday. I'm human too, so I can hate dislike Monday. I groaned as I sat up looking like hell, hair messy, half alseep, some drool on the corner of my mouth..... So handsome, right? Yeah, I bet girls would fall for me hard just seeing me like this. Just kidding. I'm not handsome nor straight. Yes, the cute, inoccent, loveable Jongup is GAY!!!! All hail the gay king!!! Then there will be horns signalling my presence and everybody will be like; sorry, but I'm not gay, or like; I'm gay but you're not my type.

I stretched my aching limbs from sleeping in one place for too long. After I stretched out the pain, I felt a bit better, I wasn't as stiff as before. The sleepover was pretty cool if you put it in terms that everybody could understand. I wobbly stood up then stretched again, but this time my legs included.

I headed downstairs in my white T-shirt with black shoulder parts and Pikachu in the middle, black-blue-ish, white-ish plaid pyjama bottoms, and my handmade Pikachu slippers (made by my mom) , rubbing my crusted eyes, trying to wake myself up.

 

 

When I walked into the kitchen, I seen my mom cooking, so I tip-toed over to her and back-hugged her, kissed her cheek, she got surprised when I did.

"Ahh!! Oh, honey, it's just you. You scared me."

"Sorry, mom." I pouted.

"It's okay. Anyway, I need you to go wake up Youngjae and give this to him, okay?" She handed me two containers and two bentos, one for me and one for Youngjae. "The containers are for your breakfast and the bentos are for your lunch."

"So, you're saying I can eat at Youngjae's house?"

My mom smiled as she nodded.

"Yes!! Thanks mom!!" I hugged her again. "But mom?"

"Yes?"

"I forgot to wash my clothes. And I have nothing to wear today."

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure Youngjae wouldn't mind sharing his clothes with you."

"Mom, that would be weird. Youngjae can't wear the same clothing as me, I bet we can't fit the same pants together."

My mom chuckled and kissed my forehead, "I didn't mean it like that. I mean you can borrow his clothes then return it after you wash it."

"Oh, ok!" I smiled.

And with that, I left with the containers and the bentos in my hand, I was walking to Youngjae's in my pjs and Pikachu slippers.

 

My mom was right, when I got there Youngjae was sleeping on his bed snoring like a pig. He must be having a really good dream if he's snoring like that, my mom said that and I believe it, but DON'T expect me to agree with EVERYTHING that my mom says though.

I walked over to Youngjae's bed, cracked my knuckles and my neck, this is going to take some time because it's really hard to wake up Youngjae in the morning. Especially, if he forgot to set his alarm clock, lucky I came here or else he would've miss school. I grabbed Youngjae's blanket and yanked it off and that's when my work begins.

 

Ugh!! Don't get me started on how I got Youngjae up.

Right now, I'm eating on the couch and Youngjae is eating at the table saying how it's immature to eat on the couch, blah, blah, blah. And yeah, yeah, whatever.

"Come eat at the table, Jongup."

"But I can't see the tv from over there."

"Yah!! I can see the tv just fine. *sigh* Ok then. You can sit there." He knows it's useless to argue with me, why? Cause I'm stubborn and I get WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT!!

I turn back to the tv but stopped halfway because I see a big, white, suspicious-looking van down the street.

"Hey, Youn--"

"Hay is for horses!!"

I laughed, "Sorry, but don't you think that van over there, looks suspicious?" I squinted at it, trying to use my psychic powers to move it. Which sadly, didn't work. Youngjae walked over to the big window I was at, "What suspicious-looking van?"

"That one way over there." *points down the street* "Hmm...... That looks awfully familiar, like I seen it before." I gasped. Now I know where we seen that van.

 



Flashback:

 

Youngjae and I was playing at the park by ourselves again, in the sandbox where we always play before going to the actual playground. As we were making our  sandcastles, a shadow casted over us when we were almost done.

The big man was dressed in a big beige trench coat that reached to his ankles, he also had a black hat which covered half of his face by a shadow, and his trench coat covered the other half.

"Which one of you is Yoo Youngjae?"

I pointed at Youngjae with my tiny, slightly chubby finger. "His name is Yoo Youngjae, and my name is Moon Jongup." I announced proudly.

Youngjae nudged me with his elbow because the sandbox is kind of too small for the both of us, so we have to sit beside each other to make room for our sandcastles. "Jongup, didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers?" He whispered.

"Oh right, sorry." I whispered back. Then I turned back the stranger, "Sorry sir, but we're not allowed to talk to you."

The man smiled creepily which made a shiver go down my spine, and that's when I knew something bad was going to happen. "Don't worry, just think of me as your best friend." He gave us time to consider it. "If you do, I'll buy you your favourite flavour of ice cream."

That was an offer we couldn't turn down, so, we bought ice cream (Youngjae = vanilla, Me = chocolate) and we followed him to this big, white van with tinted windows that's hard to see inside.

"Do you want us to take you to the asumement park?" We both nodded in unison, ice cream remains on the corner of our mouths. The man chuckled as he opened the back door (the double doors at the back of the van), and Youngjae and I got in there then the stranger closed the door, looking around to see if anybody saw him.

He got into the passenger seat and told the driver to 'Step on it!'. The van zoomed away and we were forced to fall onto the van's floor (as if as we were pushed) and start rolling, bouncing, and turning whenever the van turned. We had to endure this for the rest of the ride, which was going out of the city. The van turned right then left, then straight, until we reached a crossing.

 

But luckily for us, the cops started chasing after the van (us), once we were almost out of the city. Looks like somebody saw the man kidnapping us and called 911.

"Crap! I thought you said that nobody saw you!!"

"I didn't know that, dummy!"

"Whatever, we have to lose them. Boss said 'Don't let them get away'."

"I know that!!! I was there with you when he said that!"

"I know you were there too, I was just giving you a reminder!!" The guys started arguing while Youngjae and I were trying to figure out how to get out of here, but it's hard when we're too busy trying to keep ourselves from falling over.

"Youngjae, how can we get out? I want my mommy!!" I started crying thinking about how i'm never going to see my mommmy ever again.

Youngjae came over and started hugging me, "Don't worry, Jongup. We can get out of this mess, together." He bravely said which made me believe his words. I nodded, wiping my eyes with the back of my small, chubby hand.

"Just do what I do, okay?"

"Okay!"

While the guys were too busy arguing, we snuck up behind them and covered their eyes, making them yell, scream, hit, and trying to take our hands off, but the van started spinning out of control. It went left and right, left again, right, then we went off the road and into the bush.


Flashback End

 



I came back to reality when Youngjae started shaking me because I said, 'That looks awfully familiar, like I seen it before'. And stopped in the middle of my sentence. "Huh? What?"

"I said, 'Where did you see that van before'?"

"Oh. You remember that time when we were kidnapped by a guy who bough us ice cream?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That's the van they used to kidnap us."

Youngjae must've got my point because he paled then gasped and started shaking. "S-so, th-they f-found-d u-us-s?"

I didn't want to admit it but I nodded my head anyway, "We have to be careful and hang around with other people besides you and I, because last time they kidnapped me along with you. And they can do it again. We've got to stay calm in a situation like this, okay?"

"Okay. Umm........ Call umma, we need her--him to walk us to the school without getting kinapped."

I put my hands in my pocket, trying to find my phone, "Ok--"

"And tell her--him.... Sorry.. Tell him to bring Yongguk too. You might never know how much men they have in that van."

"Gotcha!!" I flipped out my Iphone, the one I got for my birthday last year. And the Iphone case my mom got for me when I returned home from the sleepover:

 

"Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why do you have another Pokémon Iphone case? What happened to your other one? Last time you had Charmander. When did you get this? This time it's Pikachu? Did your mom g--"

"Woah!! Woah!! Woah!! Hold on! One question at a time. The only one I heard was, 'Why do you have another Pokémon Iphone case?' Please repeat it."

"Answer the one you heard first."

"Ok. I have this one because my mom got it for me when I came home from the sleepover."

"That answers, like about, 3 of my qusetions. The other ones were, 'What happened to your other one? You know, the Charmander one. And 'this time it's Pikachu? That's it. That's all my questions."

"Yeah, I did have Charmander last time. The other ones I had before, it's in my room, on the dresser where I keep my Iphone cases. And yes, it's Pikachu this time. My mom got this for me because she knows that I like Pikachu, and she thought this one was soooo cuuute!!"

"Ok."

"Wait, what do I need my phone for?"

"I don't know. Anyways, come on or else we'll be late for school." He started heading towards the door, I stared at the phone in my hand and then out the window, when suddenly I remembered. As soon as Youngjae had the door opened (enough for his head to fit through), I slammed it closed with my back against the door, he looked at me irritated, "What are you doing? We'll be late." He growled, "You know that I don't like to be late." He calmed down slightly. "I don't like missing school either."

"Well, that was only one time." I whined, "But I have a good excuse this time."

"And what kind of excuse is it? Hope it's a good one too." Youngjae mumbled the last part.

"The van is still outside."

"Holy Man!!! Lucky you told me. We would've got kidnapped! Call umma, now!!"

"Ok." I dialed umma's number (if you're wondering how Jongup got Himchan's number, lets just say that Himchan gave Youngjae and Jongup his number before Himchan left Youngjae's house. When they had the sleepover), umma answered on the first ring.

"Jongup!?! What's the matter? Anything wrong!! My sweet baby, talk to me now. If someone made you cry, I'm going t--" Something interrupted Himchan's 'speech' which sounds like Yongguk's voice. "Ok. I'll calm down. What is it, my baby?"

"Umma, walk us to school. We want to spend time with our new umma!!" I exclaimed happily. "And bring Yongguk too."

"Ok!! I'm on my way!!"

"Bye, umma!!

"Bye, baby!!!" I hung up and looked at Youngjae who's waiting for me to say something about umma. "Umma's on his way and he's bringing Yongguk. We'll have to wait, now."

"Ok."

We waited for, like about, 3 minutes because Himchan can't wait to see his babies (Youngjae and I).


 

Hey!! :D

Some pictures for all of you!!

BYE!!! Next chapter is somewhere around next week!!

VIXX appears in the NEXT chapter!! WHOO!!

I wrote this on mobile.