The Mall

It`s long Forgotten


Hi :D Sorry this took soooo long.  I'll do a small chapter for you guys as a bonus for waiting so long.

There`s nothing but talking in here

Thank you  @LuhPark For the names.    I still don't know what to choose.

Did I do that right? probably not......


Bold is talking

Italics is thoughts

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk


 

No one's POV:

 

After he had a drink he heard a shuffle in the kitchen cupboard but when he looked in there, there wasn't anybody in there. He looked at Jongup who looked at him in confusion, there was also fear in his eyes too, probably he thinks the house is haunted to make those kind of noises.

"What's in there?" His voice is kind of shaky and he's trembling.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing!?!? How can it be nothing I heard something in there! You heard it too right?" It can't be nothing!!!!" Jongup was getting scared and angry because he knows he heard something in the cupboard but Yongguk said there wasn't anything in there.

"Do you want to see then?" Yongguk asked calmly.

"No!!"

Yongguk sighed and walked over to Jongup then hugged him putting Jongup's head under his chin while rubbing soothing on his back to calm him down, he started rocking him from side to side slowly. "It's okay, I won't force you into doing something you don't want to do." He promised still holding Jongup like what a father would do.

"Thanks........" He smiled then he whispered the last words so his appa Yongguk wouldn't hear what he's going to say next. "....Appa."

"Hmm...... What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Nothing." Jongup smiled to show he said nothing.

"Anyways, I need to find the others." He let go of Jongup.

He nodded. "Sure, I'll find something to do."

After that Yongguk set out to find the others, or more like, walked out of the room.

 

Yongguk went back upstairs to look in the other rooms, first he looked in the one across from Youngjae's room and he soon found out it was the washroom he was looking for. Next he looked in the room right beside Youngjae's room, again he heard the shuffling in the closet but he was too scared to look so instead he looked under the bed, behind the drawer, in the laundry basket, and when there was nowhere else anybody could hide, he tried the closet.

He walked slowly to the closet putting his hand out to open the handle, his hand was shaking, his breath hitched, his heart was pounding in his chest, he started sweating. When he put his hand on the handle he jumped as he heard a smash downstairs. He gasp then ran out of the room like his life depended on it, ran down the stairs, he missed a few steps but he didn't care.

When he entered the kitchen once again he seen Jongup looking so shocked, standing there while looking at the cupboard that made a noise before and a broken glass cup on the floor smashed to pieces.

"What happened?" As soon as he said that Jongup looked at him, ran over to him and did a bone-crushing hug nearly suffocating Yongguk.

"I heard it again!"

"Heard what?"

Just then Youngjae came out of the cupboard where they heard the noise but making a big noise as he did so, and scaring Yongguk and Jongup.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh it's just you." Both of them screamed but then realized it was only Youngjae.

"What happened?!?"

Yongguk looked at Jongup who was scared of what happened but still had an iron grip on him.

"Well........ You see, Jongup was getting sca---"

"What happened?!?!?"

All of them turned to Daehyun who's standing at the doorway of the kitchen looking suprised.

"Well......" Yongguk scratched at the back of his head trying to explain what happened. "Jongup got scared bec---"

"What happened?!?!" Himchan shouted as he ran down the stairs then stopped where Daehyun was standing. He saw Yongguk hugging Jongup and his eyes turned from being concerned to a glare.

 

Umma Mode Activated!

 

"Get your dirty stinking paws off of him right now!!!!" Himchan glared at Yongguk.

Daehyun stepped away from his place beside Himchan, Youngjae just shuddered. Yongguk let go of Jongup as soon as he seen his scary glare. Jongup went into his umma's arms instead. "Ok that's better." He smiled to release the uneasiness in the room.

Yongguk just shrugged it off then smiled. "Hey! You know what?"

"What?" Jongup said as he looked up at Yongguk cause he's taller than him.

"I don't need to find anybody now. They found me. Do you get it?" Chuckled Yongguk.

"No." He let go of his umma which made Himchan pout.

"Ok. I found you! *points at Youngjae* And you! *points at Daehyun* And you too!" *points at Himchan*

"That's not fair!" Whined Daehyun.

"Yeah! That's not fair!" Himchan stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

"I know but didn't you hear me say 'Ready or NOT. Here I come!'. After I stopped counting?"

"He's right. He said 'ready or not'. That means if you guys are hiding, it's fair. And same thing goes when you're not hiding either. And beside you guys were already hiding, so it's fair. You guys came out of your hiding places too." He stated smartly.

"Aish! Ok then."

 


 

(Time skip)

 

After the game of hide-and-seek, they decided to go out to eat which made Daehyun really happy. They went to the mall because Daehyun said he seen this really cool restaurant when he was walking out of the mall.

"And the best part of it is..... It`s cheap! And they serve really good looking food. I tried one dish before and I tell you it was really.......... G-O-O-D!!!!!"

"OK ALREADY!!!! Shut up!!!!!"

"Ok. But I warned you the food is really good. I bet it makes you want more."

"You wanna bet?" Himchan challenged.

"You sure? Cause you know I'm going to win."

"I'm going to win and you know it."

After the arguement which lasted for about 45 seconds they shook on it.

"Eww. Your hand is sweaty!"

"Shut up."

"Make me!" He sticked out his tongue at Daehyun.

"Won't you guys just shut up?!?!?!"

Both of them sticked their tongue out at Yongguk.

"Oh I know!"

"What?"

"Why don't we have a race to see who can get there faster?"

"Oh please, Jongup don't get involved."

"What happens when we win?"

"Aww...... He's getting involved!" Youngjae whined.

"I don't know, we'll know when we all get there."

"What happens to the loser? I mean what will the loser do when he's the last one there?"

Himchan had an idea. "How about the last one pays for the meal? Everything we eat? Since we all know who eats the most." *points at Daehyun*

"That doesn't make me fat when I eat alot!!!"

They all agreed to the bet except Youngjae.

"No, No, No, No, No, No! We are not doing that! Please not that! We're going to get kicked out of the mall if we race! PLEASE!?!?!?"

"What's the restaurant's name?" Ignoring Youngjae's protest.

"(xxxxx)" (You can name the restaurant yourself)

"Ok let's do this!"

"I choose Youngjae!"

"I wanted to choose Youngjae." Daehyun pouted.

"I choose Yongguk!" Himchan said as he latched himself onto Yongguk's arm.

"I'll go by myself then because I run faster than all of you guys combined."

"Liar!" Youngjae and Himchan both rolled their eyes at Daehyun.

"Anyway, ready, set GO!!!"

 

All of them dashed to different parts of the mall sometimes bumping into other people, tripping over people's shopping bags, and dragging along their partner except for Daehyun who's alone. They went all over the mall trying to find that certain place even Daehyun forgot where that place is.

After they met for the third time they stopped.

"Are you messing with us?" Yongguk hissed still panting hard from running all over the mall.

"No. I'm sure it's here......... Somewhere."

They all groaned hearing Daehyun say somewhere. They probably won't ever find it. EVER!!!

Jongup was the first to stop panting like a dog, He looked at where they stopped. Right in front of them, there it was. The restaurant they were looking for. "I can't believe we didn't see this when we first came in." He stated while pointing at the restaurant.

"I can't believe we ran all over the mall for nothing."

"I can't believe I didn't eat anything for 45 minutes already."

All of them just looked at Daehyun weirdly still trying to catch their breath. After all of them started breathing normally except for Jongup, Yongguk was the first to speak up. "What are we waiting for? Let's get inside." Then he smiled.

"Woah! Wait! Who lost?" All of them looked at one other secretly choosing who pays for the meal. But they decided everybody's going to pay for the meal.

 

"Let`s go inside already. PLEASE!!!!" He whined.

"Oh well, let's just go."

"Yes!!!!"

They went inside, looked for an empty table where they could sit. Youngjae spotted one in the corner. "Let's go sit over there!"

"Ok!" They all sat down and chatted until the waitress came and took their order. The waitress winked at Yongguk when she was about to leave, also leaving an angry and annoyed Himchan at the table glaring at the back of her head when she was walking away. They all knew that Himchan is annoyed because he has the power to change the atmosphere around them. So the table was silent, the only sound there at the table was Daehyun's stomach growling.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Smiled Himchan.

 

After that, they chatted away again.

"Why did you transfer into our school when the weekend just started?"

"I don't know."

"How long are you staying here for?"

"I don't know."

"Where do you sleep?"

"My house."

"Where is yo---"

"When we were playing hide-and-seek where were you *points his chin at Youngjae* hiding?"

"I was hiding in the kitchen cupboard. Why?"

"I didn't see you in there even though I looked in all of the cupboards."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I have a secret door in my cupboard and that's where I hid. I'll show you when we go back to my house, okay?"

"Okay." He smiled then he seen Daehyun looking at Youngjae with a expression he can't quite put his finger on, looks more like irritation or anger. He doesn't know.

"When it snows I wanna make a square snowman." Jongup said proudly.

"Square snowman? Why square? Why not circle? Snowmen are supposed to be circle."

"Cause it's different."

"You mean it's weird."

"Just like you."

"I'm not weird! I'm one of a kind. Or...... Should I say limited edition." Laughed Jongup.

"All of us is limited edition." They all started laughing after Yongguk said that.

 


 

(Time skip)

 

It was already dark by the time they walked into Youngjae`s house, all of them are full from eating so much. Well, almost all of them, everyone except Daehyun who went to the fridge the moment he walked in. Jongup went to the washroom but Yongguk also wanted to use the washroom too, so he had to wait outside the bathroom for Jongup to be done his business. While Youngjae led Himchan up to his room show him his secret door in his closet.

(Don't mind the clothes in there. Pretend it's Youngjae's clothes)

 

"My secret door." He said as he seen Himchan going into his closet.

"Oh! I went in here when we were playing hide-and-seek. It's just like Narnia. I'm Lucy and you're............................. That............... Boy........ Umm....... What's his name? I have it in my head.......... Somewhere." He sat down, rubbing his temples trying to remember that boy's name on Narnia.

"Edmund."

"Yea that boy! I like that movie even though it's an american movie or something like that. I don't know."

"You know what?"

"What do I need to know?"

"You talk too much."

"Who talks too much?" Jongup asked as he entered the room confused.

"Puppy~~~ Come here." Jongup started walking over to his umma because his umma told him to.

"Jongup! No!!! Save yourself!!" He got down on his knees while fake-crying dramatically.

Himchan started treating Jongup like a baby and started pinching his cheeks. "Tell Princess that I don't talk too much. Ok?~~~"

"Ok. Prin--"

"That's not my name!!"

Out of nowhere they hear big, heavy footsteps coming to Youngjae's room. The room went quiet, the floor squeaked as the person climbed up the stairs, It was windy outside, the only sound in the room was everybody's breathing. They were all getting scared, especially Youngjae. The heavy footsteps sounded even scarier when everything is quiet. Jongup knew what they wanted and that was......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

Jongup grabbed a baseball bat, the one Youngjae got on his 13th birthday, from Youngjae's closet getting ready to swing it at the person coming. Youngjae got scared then hid under the bed while covering his mouth and started thinking, 'Oh no!!! They're here!! They've come to get me again!! I can't go back there!' Tears started forming in his eyes, thinking about going back to that horrible place again.

The door burst open to reveal....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun with a piece of cheesecake in his hand. "What's wrong? I heard Youngjae yell!"

And with that, Jongup whacked him in the face with the baseball bat and knocked him out. Daehyun dropped to the floor with a thud.

 


Please comment, subscribe and upvote!! :D    (Next Chapter in a couple of hours or maybe tomorrow)

can someone make me a poster for my story?

i don't know how to make a poster. XD   Oh almost forgot.

Bang Yongguk

Age: 19

Likes Himchan

Fatherly towards Jongup

Looks scary but he's funny