Sorry, If I Scared You.

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Pink = Himchan

Gray = Daehyun

Red = Yongguk

1st Person = Dark Red

2nd Person = Dark Blue


Youngjae's POV:

 

Umma came over in less than 3 minutes, because Yongguk was sweating by the time I opened the door.

"Woah! Yongguk, what happened to you? Looks like you got into a tornado before you came here."

"Well, ask him, *points at Himchan* why I look like this."

I looked at my umma, opened my mouth to talk but he beat me to it.

"What happened? *hugs Jongup and I* Did somebody hurt you? Is somebody bothering you? Tell me. Once when I'm done with them, they won't be able to walk for a month."

"Save it for your boyfriend." Said a voice behind Yongguk. All of us looked behind Yongguk to see Daehyun walking up the porch's steps.

Himchan flushed a bright red, "Shut up!!! This subject doesn't include you!! And, I was referring to beating someone up. You ERT!!!"

"Suuure, you were. And I'm not a ert."

"Yes, I was. You're a ert."

"That was sarcastic."

"I know that!"

"No, you didn't!!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!!"

"Yes, I did!!!"

"No, you di--"

"You guys!! SHUT UP!!! We need to go to school, now!" I've just had enough of this childish behaviour from my umma and..... And......... This.... Guy.

"Ok, fine then." Himchan grumbled and he poked Daehyun in the ribs as he walked out the door. When Himchan poked him, Daehyun twitched, more like yelped.

"Ow!! Youngjae, did you just see that?"

"Yes, I did but I would like to go to school now, then to deal with your problem." I walked out, followed by Jongup, Yongguk, then Daehyun had to lock the door because he's the last one out.

The walk to school was full of chatting, laughing, and even some, eating (Daehyun).

"Why do you always have food with you?" I questioned.

"Because. I'm always hungry." Came the short reply.

I rolled my eyes at his answer, "Ok."

 

The school came into view and Daehyun ran off to the cafeteria saying something like, "I'm going to get myself breakfast!!" And Himchan dragged Yongguk to find his other 'friends'. Jongup and I looked at each other, scared. Then rushed to the school gates. We sighed in relief, and walked to the school's steps, to sit down.

"That was close."

Jongup nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"What do you want to do now?"

"Umm........... I don't know. Go inside?"

"Hmm............ Ok, *checks my watch* since we still have a couple of minutes before the bell rings."

"We actually came early, for once."

"I know. I thought we were going to be late, but we came a little too early." I got up, went inside the school, then strode down the hallway going towards my locker. (My locker is down the hallway, to the right.) But I didn't get to my locker because, as I rounded the corner, I bumped into somebody causing the stuff in my bag to fall out. Looks like I forgot to zip up my bag again. I didn't see the stranger's face yet.

"Ugh!! There it goes again!!" I bend down to gather up my stuff.

"I'm so sorry. Here. Let me help you." The stranger started picking up my things with me.

"Oh, no. You don't have to."

"Oh! But I want to!!"

"Oh ok."

 

We were done picking up my stuff, and I can't believe that I still didn't see his face yet. He looked at me, as if he was studying me, then he smiled, "Are you, by any chance, Yoo Youngjae?"

My eyes widened, 'So they found me. ALREADY!?!?' I stuttered, "Y-Yes-s. W-why d-do you n-n-need t-to know?" There were two of them, I wouldn't be able to outrun them even if I tried because I'm not really good at sports................. Ok fine. I at sports, and running. I might trip on my shoelace and fall flat on my beautiful face.

He smiled again but this time, wider. "That's good!! So we don't have to look for you anymore."

As soon as those words left his mouth, I ran down the hallway towards the front doors, hoping he won't follow me, but he did. And he's faster than me because he caught up to me with no problem. He stepped in front of me, his arms out by his sides, blocking my path and the other guy, behind me, making sure I won't run away.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you--"

"You scare everybody with that face of yours."

"This doesn't concern you." The guy pouted at the black haired guy with the scary face.

"Everything you do, concerns me. Because you might get in trouble if I'm not there with you. Just like last time."

"Oooook, already." He turned to me, his eyes widened then he turned to the scary guy again, "Hey, that's the longest sentence you've said since we first became friends."

He mumbled so low that I could barely hear him, "Actually, I didn't want want to become friends with you."

"You're happy about it though."

The scary guy gave the other a look that said, Do I look happy?

He answered it though, "Yes!!"

The guy rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm sorry if I scared you. My name is Lee Jaehwan. What's yours?" He bowed as he introduced himself.

"Umm.......... You already know my name."

"Oh, right!! Well, this *points at the black haired guy* is Jung Taekwoon, but he prefers to be called, 'Leo'. And call me Ken." This person who's called 'Ken' said smiling.

"Ok." I'm starting to fell better knowing that Ken isn't a bad guy. Except for Leo, he's looking at me like he's going to kill me any moment now. I smiled at Ken since he smiled at me first.

"Thanks, umm........ Sorry about Leo, I call him the poker face cause he almost never smiles, *leans in to whisper in my ear* but when he does, he's really handsome." Then he winked.

 

When Ken leaned in to whisper in my ear, I seen Leo glaring at me. 'Like seriously, what his problem.' I smiled mischievously then whispered back to Ken. "I bet he is. You don't mind if I take him, hmm?"

Ken grabbed the collar of my sweatshirt and roughly pulled me close until our noses touched, my eyes widened at how strong he is. "NO!!! He's mine and mine ONLY!!!!"

'He looks so scary when he's angry. Better not make him mad anymore.' I looked around without moving my head. People stopped what they were doing to see what's going on. I started blushing for 3 reasons:

1. Everybody is staring at us.

2. Our noses are touching, making us look like we're about to kiss.

And last but not least, 3. Leo is GLARING at me, like last time but more intense.

I shivered, "I'm sorry, but I have my eyes on somebody already." I whispered to him, more like lying so he can let go of me. His gaze softened, but he still kept his hold on me.

"So, it's just a joke?" He whispered to me. I nodded, hoping that he didn't take it too personally. One moment he was staring at me then the next moment he burst out laughing, with me laughing nervously. "Haha. I bet my face looked funny, right?" He let go of me.

"Y-yeah. Y-your f-face looked f-f-funny." I looked around to see that Jongup isn't with me anymore, I started to panick. "W-where's J-J-Jongup-p"

"Who?"

"Jongup. The person who was with me when I ran away from you."

"Oh!! That person. Hmm............" He started thinking which made me frusterated. Jongup might be in danger right now and I'm not there to help him. "Oh!! Ugh!! Hongbin."

"Who?" I heard that name before by I don't know where.

"Hongbin, and maybe, Hyuk. They're probably the ones who took Jongup."

"Do you know where they are?"

"Yeah!! Of course I do. They always hang around there before school starts." He grabbed my wrist then led me down the hall to the front doors, but turned a left, then down the hall, to the washroom. (The one that's abandoned) we burst through the door to see Jongup laying on the floor, but nobody else was in the washroom.

"Jongup!!!!" I ran over to him and held him. What kind if people does this to an innocent boy, who doesn't even know what a kiss is? I mean he knows the definition of gay, but a kiss? He doesn't know that stuff.

"What happened?" Somebody entered the bathroom, Ken and I looked at the doorway and gasped. "Oh my God!!!! Run, Ken, run!!!!!!!!!!!" I started shouting at Ken who's glued on the spot.


hi sorry if this is short!! My computer broke down and I'm using my iPod

ken and Leo appeared!!! Yay!! :D

sorry for spelling errors :D