Lunchtime

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Gray = Daehyun

Pink = Himchan

Red = Yongguk

Bold are talking

Italics are thoughts


Youngjae ran and dragged Jongup along with him to the cafeteria.

Then we all went after Youngjae and Jongup to the cafeteria to go eat.

The man`s POV:

I seriously don't even know what's going on here. I put on my hood when we entered the cafeteria cause I don't want to be seen, I mean like, I go to this school too but fangirls everywhere and they might tear apart Youngjae because he looks girly. Me and Youngjae are only allowed to hang out when we're out of school.

We got our food and we all sat at a rectangle table, with me being jealous because I want Youngjae's new umma to talk to me, we can become Youngjae's umma and appa and be a happy family. I sighed at that but luckily nobody heard me or else i would have to cover myself why I did that. 'Wait! I didn't get Youngjae's mom name! Oh man, I better ask now or I will never get a chance like this again, well, maybe i'm being a little dramatic. I can get a chance like after too, but I want his name now!'
I looked around the table and seen Youngjae's umma and Daehyun glaring at each other, Youngjae and Jongup talking happily to each other. I want to change the subject, but then I had an idea.

It was so brilliant it can`t fail, 'Ok here goes nothing.' I cleared my throat and all eyes went on me, waiting for me to speak. I removed the hood cause I didn't see any fangirls anywhere. I smirked then said "I forgot to tell you guys that my name is Bang Yongguk." I started chuckling at the weird face Youngjae was giving me.


Jongup's POV:

'Wait I didn't even know he was here!' I have to laugh at how weird I am for not noticing him then that's when I started laughing loudly. Everybody looked at me weirdly.
"What's so funny?"
My laughing went down a bit so I can talk. "Nothing, it's just that I didn't even know he was here too. *points at Yongguk*
I think Youngjae finally got it too because he started laughing, both of us had a moment to calm ourselves down. "Daehyun you're not eating your food, why is that?" I asked cluelessly.
"Nothing, *points with his chin to Youngjae's umma* It's just that he's staring at me like he's shooting lasers out of his eyes."
"So...... Umma you didn't tell me your name yet."
He gasped and came over on the other side of the table, sat between me and Youngjae then squished-hugged me. I didn't know what's going on but decided not to say anything. "I didn't know I had another baby!" I felt him smile because he's nuzzling his face in my hair. "You can stick with me so we can take care of Youngjae better and I'll take care of you too cause you guys are my babies, ok?" He hugged me and Youngjae at the same time.
I started smiling with tears in my eyes because I got a new umma who wants to take care of me and Youngjae, my real mom is sick and she can't leave the house, my dad is a workaholic so he comes home very late.

We all started eating with Himchan sitting between me and Youngjae then I finally remembered something that I didn't get.
"Umma?"
"Hmm?"
"You still didn't tell me your name."

He hugged me again when he said "Sorry baby, my name is Kim Himchan but both of you can call me umma." Then he smiled.
We started eating again while Daehyun ate all of his in a flash.

I looked at the people here at the table then I seen Yongguk smirk, 'I wonder why he smirked, I'll talk to him later and asked him why he smirked.' When we finished eating that's when I decided to talk to him about something........ 'Oh yeah, I remember now.'
"Umm........... Yongguk can I talk to you for a minute?" I said smiling then I stood up by the side of the table.
"Sure, let's go!" He showed his gummy smile. He stood up too then walked over to me, still grinning.
"Wow! Nice smile you got there."
He chuckled "Thanks, you got a nice smile too, no wonder why people like you."
He ruffled my hair and I liked that because it felt like he was my real appa. Then we started to walk out of the cafeteria, out of the school, then into the garden to talk about him and my umma.


Himchan's POV:

When Jongup and my future husband I mean Yongguk went to go talk, I admit it I'm jealous that they went without me. Or more like he gets alone time with Yongguk. Just hope he doesn't kidnap my other baby this time or he's going to get two broken arms or legs, but I choose legs.
Youngjae half whispered and half squealed to me, "You should come to my house umma. We're going to have Jongup there too, and we are going to watch some movies and get to know each other. Also it's going to be fun along with games!"
"What are you whispering about?!?!?"
"Aww.... Is Daehyun jealous?"
I teased.
"No, I just want to know why you're whispering! I'm not jealous!"
"Riiiight! But I'm not letting you letting touch my baby again!"
I seen Daehyun and Youngjae start to tremble when I said that, 'WOW! My umma mode is so frightening! I didn't even recognize my own voice!'

Then it was quiet until Jongup finally came back with Yongguk, there was a smile on both of their faces. 'Weird.' I remembered something, I ran to Jongup and started checking for boo-boos like I did with Youngjae. "Did he hurt you?" I started freaking out because what if Yongguk threatened Jongup not to tell what happened between them.
I turned to glare at Yongguk who trembled at my glare, 'My glare is that scary!' Jongup grabbed my hands gently then held them "I'm fine umma." He hugged me, I hugged him back, our hug was interrupted by Youngjae who wants to tell Jongup about the sleepover we're having tonight.

After he whispered it to him, Jongup was so excited he was jumping on his seat, like literally jumping on his seat.
"I can't wait!"
"Shh! It's supposed to be a secret!"
whispered Youngjae.
"Sorry, I'm so excited." giggled Jongup
"What are you guys whispering about?"
"Just forget it, they don't want to tell us anyway."
I started to whisper to Yongguk about sleeping over at Youngjae's house tonight.
"You will be there too, right?"
Yongguk smiled his gummy smile, "Of course I will."
"What! How could you tell him and not me! I have a right to know!" Whined Daehyun.


Youngjae's POV:

I rolled my eyes at Daehyun and how he sounded like a little kid who didn`t get what he wanted for his birthday.
"I'm not telling you, if I do, then probably you're going to do things to Youngjae----"
"Himchan."
"While he's sleeping and he's not----"
"Himchan!"
"Going to be a virg----"

"Himchan!!!!"
"What!"
"You just told him the details about it."
Himchan pouted "Sorry about that Youngjae."
'Oh man, Himchn! Why did you have to blab your mouth about it?' I sighed then glared at Himchan who was still pouting.
"So... You guys are having a sleepover? Can I come, please?" Daehyun pouted to look cute and sad at the same time, I couldn't resist that face, 'Damn, I hope he doesn't find out about my weakness or he'll use it to his advantage to make me do anything for him.'
"I give up, he can come too but Himchan make sure he doesn't do anything to me while I'm sleeping or I'll blame you for losing my "it", ok Himchan?"

"Yah! Call me umma!"
"Ok then umma, so you know what to do?"
"Well, yeah of course I heard you."
Himchan rolled his eyes.
When I looked at Daehyun, he was smiling. His smile is so big I thought it would fall off, when I said he can come too he must've been smiling since.

The school bell rang for classes to start again.
'That felt like the longest lunch ever!' I got up from my seat and said bye to them except Jongup because he has the same class as me. This is the only class that freshmen and second years have together. We started walking to our next class while talking on the way and guess what Daehyun is in there too. He sat down on the left side of me, Jongup is on the right side of me and Daehyun was still grinning.
"Why are you smiling like that? You look like an idiot."
"Yea, that's his job." *points at Jongup*
"Yea, it's my job to smi-----"
His smile went away when he finally processed what I said to him. Wait! What!?! I look like an idiot when I smile? But Yongguk said that I have a nice smile."
Daehyun and I started laughing at Jongup because it seems like he doesn't know what he's saying.
"Anyways, I can't wait until tonight!" Daehyun half whispered and half squealed.
"Me too."
"Me...... Uhh, what comes after two?" He laughed nervously while scratching at the back of his head.
I smiled, he's always like this, "Three comes after two." I chuckled at him because he can be so cute sometimes.
"How can you not know that three come after two? How can you be in high school if you don't know that?" He asked confused.
"He's always like that, so don't worry about it."
"Yea, I'm always like that, oh yeah........."
"What?"
"Me three!"
"Excuse me Jongup but why did you yell in my classroom again?"
The teacher questioned him.
I turned to look at Jongup who was already looking at me, I smirked then he knew what that smirk meant cause he glared at me.
"Sorry, it won't happen again."
"Jongup that's the fourth time you said that and you interrupted my class four times already this week. So don't make it five times." The teacher boomed. All of us got scared because this is the meanest teacher you will ever meet.
After that we all started to do our work, we didn't want to piss off the teacher again. The day went by so fast and now I'm waiting at the school gate for Jongup and umma to come. Daehyun was in all, and I mean all my classes after lunch ended, lucky he was leaving me alone and I guess he's also excited about the sleepover.
"Youngjae!! Youngjae!!"
I turned to the person calling me, I mean yelling and it was Jongup trying to run to me but Himchan was hanging onto his wrist trying to make him slow down, it was possible he was getting dragged by Jongup, because Jongup is stronger than him.
When they finally reached me, we started walking to the bus stop.
"Wait!! Don't forget about me!!!"
We turned and it was Daehyun jogging to us, it's taking a long time to get where we were.
"Daehyun, you need to exercise, took you a long time to get here." Himchan complained when Daehyun finally reached us.
"The only exercise I need is walking to the fridge then to the couch to watch tv."
I rolled my eyes and we all arrived at the bus stop, then off to my house. Yongguk said he'll come later, he's going home first. The way to my house was nothing but talking on the way there. And Himchan still doesn't like Daehyun because he seen him look at me like I was a piece of meat he wants to eat. That's what Himchan explained to me when we were all walking before Daehyun showed up.


 

Hi! i edited the other chapters too only the colors though

And i decided to make the chapters longer. I was going to update two days ago but my internet went off

Sorry if anything is off!

Please tell me what you think about it