Strange Feeling

It`s long Forgotten

Youngjae = Yellow

Jongup = Green

Himchan = Pink

Ken = Dark Red


Ken's POV:

The door flew open, Youngjae and I looked then gasped. There, standing in front of the doorway, a person looking furious. I heard Youngjae yelling at me, telling me to run but i couldn't move.

Somebody saw us do a crime, we didn't do!!! I'm freaking out! So, I just ran in a bathroom stall with the person following me. Lucky I locked the door before he can come in here with me.

"Yah!! Come out!! What did you do!?!?" He started banging on the door.

I looked around to see if there was another place where I could escape, other than the door. I looked up, the bathroom stall doesn't touch the ceiling. I smiled to myself, 'Lucky me!!' I stepped on the toilet seat then hoisted myself up and dropped myself gently in the next stall. It would be awkward if somebody was sitting on the toilet doing their business. I would have to explain why I'm in there.......

The person banged on the door thinking that I was still in there. One moment, he was kicking, punching and banging on the door then the next moment, the door got ripped off it's hinges. The door fell to the floor with a big BOOM!! I twitched at the loud noise then remembered that he was looking for me. My eyes widened then ran out of the bathroom....... And the guy?... Still following me.

 

I was running through the halls; running away from him, bumping into people, shouting apologies and looking for Leo. He'll save me from this crazy man. I turned a corner and bumped into the kingkas of this school. There was five of them; one with a mohawk/spiked hairstyle, one with a weird light blue-ish clolor, one has blond hair almost covering both of his eyes, one that looks like a panda, and finally one that....... Well... Looks like a leader.

I inwardly groaned, 'Crap!! This is not going to end well. But aw!! I would've chosen that guy instead of these guys...... But that one guy alone is scarier than all these guys combined!!' I mentally argued with myself that I didn't notice that the leader was talking to me. I didn't want me get beaten up again, so I acted like I was listening but I was probably going to get beaten up by him anyways because one of his guys who had blond hair, noticed that I wasn't listening and decided to tell his leader.

He pointed at me, "Hey! He's not listening to you!"

My eyes widened, "N-no!! I-I'm li-sten-ning! I s-swear!!" I heard rapid footsteps coming so I looked behind me and seen that guy still following me. I felt like fainting but I have to find Leo, or just find a good hiding spot. I ran away from the group when the footsteps were nearby. I heard yelling, the group was telling me to come back but I just kept on running. My eyes widened when I seen Youngjae walking out of the nurse's office, with a sad expression. I waved my arms in the air trying to make him look at me.

"Youngjae!! Help me!!" I hollered.

He turned to look at me, a surprised expression replacing his sad one earlier.

 


 

Youngjae's POV:

When nobody else was in the bathroom Jongup and I were in, I lifted him up and gave him a piggy-back ride. I ran towards the nurse's office, 'Is it just me or did Jongup get heavier?' I thought, stopping every once in a while to catch my breath and to prevent Jongup from falling off my back.

Finally, when I arrived at the nurse's office, I burst through the door. The nurse jumped then she looked worried when she saw Jongup unconscious on my back.

"Put him on the bed! I'll check if he's alright." She demanded.

'She must care about everybody if she's able to command me like that.... Or it's just her job.' I put him on the bed carefully with the help of the nurse. She looked at him with worry-filled eyes, her eyebrows furrowed, in a tight, straight line, then she turned to me, looking serious. "What happened?" She asked me with a stern voice which doesn't match with her worried eyes.

 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I found him on the floor unconscious in the bathroom." I didn't want to tell her that it was the abandoned washroom. That bathroom is filthy!! And someone could just slip in there! "Please tell me that he's alright." I pleaded, Jongup is my best friend and I don't want my best friend to have a brain concussion.

She checked him, Which was fairly quick, "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Just let him rest. Come back later."

I bowed at her and sighed in relief, "Thank you." I walked out of the nurse's office then I seen something at the corner of my eye. I glanced over there then my eyes widened, 'Oh my God!! Ken?!?'

 

He ran to me and hugged me but I pushed him away. I'm having a bad feeling about hanging out with Ken right now. "Don't get me involved with your tro--" Then I seen the kingkas running at us! 'Crap!! Ken, why did you piss off the kingkas?!?!'

Ken pulled me along, I struggled out of his grip which proved to be hard since he's probably stronger than me. 'Ugh! I really need to work out more.'

When we ran down the long hallway, I saw a familiar face. "Ken, look!! There's Yongguk!!" I changed our direction so now I was dragging him.

"Who's Yongguk?"

"He's just a dude who I hang out with." I snickered, "Yongguk!"

He turned around when we reached him...... Or more like, hid behind him.

"Where's Yongguk?" He looked around frantically trying to find said person.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "But, you're Yongguk."

He chuckled, "No, I'm his--"

"There they are!" The panda who's part of the kingkas group shouted from down the hallway.

Ken started freaking out, "They found us again!! Ru--"

 

The bell rang.

 

"What class do you have right now?" I asked.

"Umm...... I have history right now."

"Why haven't I seen you in the schoo--"

They grabbed him before I could even finish my sentence. They must've thought that I'm just a person talking to him and that I won't do anything if they take him or something. I had no time to react because my body pushed the leader down to the floor. My eyes widened for I don't know how many times today, I didn't mean to do that though.

I grabbed Ken then started running where we came from. Umma was coming at us full force! I ran faster than Ken which I didn't know that I could do, to stop umma by hugging him, preventing him from running straight at Ken.

"Please, don't hurt him. He's a friend. I'll explain everything at lunch." I whispered. He sighed then nodded, I turned towards Ken but he wasn't there anymore.

"Ken?"

"I probably scared him off. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Come on. We better get going."

"Ok."

Himchan rounded a corner, leaving me the only one left in the hallway. I sighed in relief, lucky I stopped umma from murdering Ken. But I still don't know where he went. I started walking but before I could even take one step, a hand went over my mouth, preventing me from screaming my head off. An arm circled around my waist, holding me, keeping me in place so I won't run away. I struggled, but stopped when I heard whispering in my ear.

"Shh! Don't scream........ Come with me."

 


 

Himchan's POV:

I'm so worried!! Youngjae hasn't been to any of his classes............. I asked each of his teacher before coming here!! Don't think that i'm a stalker! I mean just because he's my baby that doesn't mean that I don't have know where he is at all times. 'Where's Princess? Hehe..... I like that name: Princess. Wait! If he's a princess, does that mean he's gay? If he is then it's time for my mission to begin!'

 

Mission 'Find Youngjae's prince' has begun!

 

'There's no way in hell that I would pick Daehyun! No way! Over my dead body! Oh my God! I'm so sorry for cursing!'

I'm just sitting here in the cafeteria, at an empty table, arguing with myself, staring blankly at the tray of food in front of me.

"Umma!" An excited but yet high-pitched voice shouted from entrance of the packed cafeteria. I turned to look, my baby was walking skipping to my table with a big wide smile on his precious face. I felt a sudden wave of anger wash over me, Somebody hurt my baby! I ran to him and hugged him tight.

He was a bit taken back, "Umma! What's the matter? Did something happen?"

I felt enraged, 'I'll get back at that guy for hurting my poor inoccent baby! I feel like I seen him before but where? I know he goes to this school though........ I'll find him! And make him pay for what he did!!'

"U-umma?" A squeak broke my train of thought. I looked at my Puppy to see him him gasping for air and flailing his arms around.

I let him go then cradled his head gently, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry baby!! *pets his head* Umma's sorry!!" After he regained his breath, he smiled again, "It's okay umma. You were in deep thought and I shouldn't have bothered you."

"Where's Princess?" I questioned. 'Ah! How i love that name; Princess. It fits Youngjae perfectly!'

His smile faltered a little, "I don't know. I haven't seen him since this morning. Well. before I got kidnapped to the was--"

I hugged his head again, "Oh my God!! My babies are getting kidnapped when I'm not there with them!!" I started fake crying.

"U-umma! D-don't cry!" He hugged me tight.

"Aww~ Puppy, it's o--"

 

"Oppa is so handsome~"

 

"Oh my~ He's hugging such a cute boy~"

 

"I think he's a freshman..... I don't care.... He looks so cute~"

 

We both turned to the side, I looked to the left, Jongup on the right. A group of girls were sitting close to where we were standing. They're giggling and squealing about how cute my Puppy is and how I look so handsome........ Which is true though.

I smiled sweetly, making them squeal louder and turn to jelly. I took my Puppy's hand then led him back to my table and told him to sit down next to me. After he sat down (beside me), I gave him my tray. "Here Puppy. *hands him a tray* I got you some food!"

"Thanks umma!! *gives me a bento* Here you go!!"

"Thanks Puppy!!" I smiled widely as I ruffled his hair then patted his head gently.

He giggled, "Umma."

Suddenly, I got this strange feeling but I ignored it. It's gonna go away soon.

"Umma?"

"Yeah?"

"My mom made that bento for me but I thought that I would just give it to you instead."

"Aww~ Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

"Come on, let's eat now."

"Ok! I'm starving!!" He started eating like wild animal who just hunted a prey. Okay...... I'm starting to think that Puppy hangs out with Daehyun too much. I just chuckled then started eating too.

 

Youngjae (Princess) soon joined us when we were almost done eating. Like what the heck!! Lunch is almost over!

He sat down on the other side of the table, across from us. I pouted, Youngjae didn't want to sit down beside me. I got up, went on the other side of the table then sat down beside Youngjae (Princess). Puppy pouted, I pouted, Youngjae rolled his eyes. He probably seen us pouting. I didn't mean to leave Puppy by himself but suddenly I got a brilliant idea!

"Puppy! Do you wanna sit on umma's lap?"

He smiled so wide that it didn't look human.......... Not at all. "Really?"

I nodded, "Yep!"

He jumped up from his seat to come on this side but before he sat down, he said, "I wanna sit on Youngjae's lap too! Half and half!"

So he sat down on both of our laps; one leg on mine and one leg on Youngjae's. Then he wrapped his arms around our necks as if he was hugging us with one arm. He started swinging his legs making the three of us wobble, bump our heads together, and making him hug us tighter.

Again, I had this strange feeling. I glanced around the cafeteria but I didn't anything suspicious. 'Hmm........ Must've been my imagination....' I just shrugged it off and went back to playing with Puppy.

"Umma?"

"Yes?"

"Can we hang out today?"

"I can't"

He pouted, "Why?"

Now I feel bad for not hanging out with him. "Because I have to go shopping toda-- Do you wanna go shopping with umma today?"

He bounced in his seat, "Yes!! I wanna come!! Can Princess come too?"

"I told you not to call me that."

"Yeah. Of course he can!"

He bounced in his seat and I felt the strange feeling again but this time I couldn't ignore it...........

 

It felt like..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........... Someone is watching us................


HELLO!!! I'm sorry for not updating!!!! I've been so busy!! I'm so so so so sorry!!!!

But here's the chapter!!! :D

I love you all!!! Especially YOU who's reading this right now!!!!

I love silent readers too!!! Everybody is welcome!!! :D

Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like this story!!!!

I'm already writing the next chapter!!! So I will be able to update more frequently now!!!! YAY!!!! :D

Sorry for spelling errors!! I'm a bit.... rusty? I'll get used to it!!! :D