Kidnapped Into The Washroom

It`s long Forgotten

Yellow = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Gray = Daehyun

Italics are thoughts

Bold are talking


Youngjae`s POV:

 

"Class we have a new student. Please be nice to him!"

"You can come in now." smiled the teacher. The new student came in and bowed as he said "Hello, my name is Jung Daehyun. Please take care of me." Then he smiled, after he introduced himself I heard the girls say how hot he is and how they're going to try to make him go out with them. Some just melted in their seats as he smiled. I had to roll my eyes at that.

As soon as I Looked at his features, he had nice plump lips that looks so kissable, nice shade of blond hair, nice body, I thought 'Woah!! He looks hot.............. No! Youngjae! No! You can't say that!............ But he looks so fine! Shut up!' I mentally cursed myself on the inside but on the outside I probably looked calm. 'ugh, look at that smile on his face' Youngjae made a disgusted face as if Daehyun was something he didn't like.

 

"Ok, You can sit......." Her eyes scanned the room and found an empty seat in front of Youngjae. "You can sit in front of Youngjae. Youngjae can you raise your hand please?"

I raised my hand and Daehyun looked at me, our eyes met, 'WOW!!! His eyes are so beautiful. No! Shut up Youngjae. Stop talking to yourself!'

 

Daehyun smirked at me before he went to his seat, which is in front of mine. 'Why did he smirked at me?' I was confused but I just shrugged it off and started to do my work, then he turned around to look at me doing my work. I started to get nervous because I'm not used to of someone looking at me while I'm doing something, well.......... Besides my best friend, I'm used to of him looking at me while I'm doing something because he's not some stranger like this guy who's in front of my face.

 

He looked at me for a couple of minutes before I got fed up with it. "Why are you staring at me?" I half whispered and half yelled, lucky he's the only one who heard me. If I would've said that more louder I would have attracted the class's attention then explain why I yelled in class for no reason and I don't think I want that to happen.

 

We both started whispering to each other.

"Because" He said and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

'This guy is really testing my patience' I thought angrily to myself.

"Stop staring at me."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

I groaned then sighed "You know what I don't care anymore." I continued to do my work while he kept staring at me, 'Sheesh, he's so annoying, even though he's not saying anything except looking at me. It's annoying!'

 

It went on like that until finally the bell rang and I sighed in relief because I can finally get away from him. He was about to leave the classroom to go to his next class but he didn't leave, at least not without a glance at me. He smirked again. 'Geez what's wrong with him, he's always smirking.' Then he finally left the classroom.

 

I packed up my things I need then went on to my next class but luck wasn't on my side because I can see he's in my next class. Lucky he was sitting on the other side of the classroom but he threw a paper ball at my head to get my attention, when I turned my head to look at him he puckered his lips as if he was kissing me -3-. I turned back to my work feeling my cheeks burn, I wondered why they were feeling like that but then it hit me like a rock, I was blushing because of him.

 

I silently cursed at myself for doing that, I felt my cheeks burn but not because of blushing but because of anger. I was angry at Daehyun for making me blush and the rest of the class went by peacefully and I was thankful for that for that. And thank god that he wasn't in my other classes so it went by in a flash.

 

I was still in my classroom when I remembered he has lunch the same time as me, then I groaned as I banged my head against the desk but remembered I'll have Jongup there too. I smiled that thought of having Jongup with me and not that guy. I walked out of the classroom to go the cafeteria but someone grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the bathroom downstairs. 'Oh god, i'm going to get kidnapped and maybe.......' I started to get scared because that thought then I tried struggling but it was no use, his grip is like iron. We walked down the stairs, where I stumbled a bit because he was pulling me. ( The abandoned washroom is on the main floor, it's abandoned because it doesn't look like a washroom.)

We finally entered the bathroom where he pushed me so hard I fell on the floor, 'Sometimes people doesn't know their own strength.' and he was standing by the door. I got up from the floor rubbing my hands because they started to hurt as I saved myself from hitting my face on the floor.

 

When I looked at the culprit he was wearing a big, black sweater with his hood on also with a black cap and a black mask covering the lower half of his face, so I didn't know who he was. His back turned to me and he was looking out of the doorway as if he was keeping an eye out for somebody. When he saw that the coast was clear, he turned to me and took off his mask, cap and then his hood.

 

I gasped as soon as he took it off. He looked at me when he said "Well, the coast is clear." Then he smiled.

His smile went away when he saw me standing there without saying anything and also with my mouth open, i was suprised it was him, "What's wrong?" His voice full of concern.

"Nothing, it's just that I didn't expect you to kidnap me and take me to the washroom." He chuckled. Then I smiled at him because I didn't see him for so long.

'Well, The person who kidnapped me and took me to the smelly, abanonded washroom is.........'

 

I didn't finish that thought when the door was forcefully slammed open and revealed somebody looking so furious and looks annoyed too.

 

 

 

 


Hi! sorry if this stinks.

SORRY for spelling mistakes :D