Meeting C.A.P.

Supa Luv

When I finished calling everyone, dinner was ready. Kinda. Eun Hee made really REALLY bad mac & cheese -- so she ordered chicken and pizza. In my opinion, that WAS an American meal.

"I feel like I never left California," I said and nom nom nom'd on a piece of pizza.

"We will change that tomorrow!" Seung Hyun told me determinedly.

"Tomorrow is a free-dress day at school," Eun Hee pointed out.

"WE WILL CHANGE THAT ON WEDNESDAY!"

"Cool story, bro."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

I looked down and kept eating.

At lunch the next day, I sat with Gyu Ah and her friends.

"So how is it?" Soo Jin asked me.

"How is what?"

"Sitting next to Ricky! And lunch yesterday too!"

"Um, good I guess? You guys have known him longer than me, you know."

"Well no one's really been that close to Teen Top here. I mean, some people have you know, but mostly the guys," Hyo Seon explained and showed me the tables that they were at.

Niel, Changjo, and Ricky were all at different tables today with their friends. I wonder why they were all at the same one yesterday. . .

"Why have only guys been close to them?"

"Most the girls are too intimidated to!" Hei Ryung squealed. "We give them chocolates on Valentine's Day and even then we're about to pass out!"

"We're all really big Andromedas," Gyu Ah said.

"Well what about other girls? Haven't they talked to them?"

"Yeah, but they're the popular girls and none of Teen Top really likes them. We heard Niel say why, didn't we Hwa Young?"

She was busy trying to find an easy topic to discuss for science. "Yep, he said that they looked too perfect, like Barbies, you know?"

"Looking like a Barbie is better than looking like a ragdoll."

We all looked up. A girl that looked like she was an idol was standing in front of a bunch of other girls, clearly though, she was the leader.

"Hi Eun Mi," Kyung Mi said super sweetly. "Is there anything we can do for you or your drones?"

Eun Mi glared at her. "No, we wouldn't want to get your filth on us. I just came to say that if Miss America over there thinks that she can take away Ricky, then she's wrong. He. Is. Mine."

"If he's yours then why weren't you sitting with him?" I asked her.

She made an irritated noise.

"And why did he accept everyone's chocolates on Valentines Day besides yours?" Kyung Mi added.

"Because he was allergic--"

"And don't try to give me your dumb allergy story."

She made the noise again. "Just watch your back. Because he's mine, okay?"

"He doesn't belong to anyone, Eun Mi, so please stop. I don't think you're making the right impression on Callie," C.A.P. said. He was standing a little bit away at Ricky's table.

Her and her drones faced him and bow. "Sorry, oppa, but I was looking out for Ricky oppa," she said in an aegyo voice.

"Of course you were," he replied and walked over. "Sorry about them Callie, but not all Koreans are like that. I didn't plan on having to apolgize for them, I came to say thank you for supporting Teen Top even in America!"

"Um. . .uhhh. . . no problem!" I sputtered out.

He smiled. "Have a good lunch girls!" He left then and said bye to Niel, Changjo, and Ricky. As soon as we saw him leave campus. . .

FANGIRL SCREAMS!!!!

"He talked to you!"

"He told us to have a good lunch!"

"He told off Eun Mi!"

 

So did you guys like the pictures from last chapter? I think I might put more, unless you guys don't want pic spam...