Practice

Supa Luv

When we got to the studio, we all put our bags by the wall opposite the mirror. I sat down by the bags and C.A.P. put on the music and they started stretching.

"Alright," L.Joe said, "Just so all of us are clear about this, next Friday is my showcase. One week from today. Callie! Can you go?"

I replied, "I'll ask."

He nodded and they continued to stretch. When they finished, it was still just the seven of us. Didn't they have a choreographer..?

C.A.P looked at Changjo. "Do you know where hyungnim is?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, he said he was going to be late but to wait for him. "

"All right," his hyung said. They moved out of their formation and C.A.P and Changjo started talking and L.Joe snuck up behind Chunji -- who was fixing his hair -- and tried to take a selca. Neil got his phone as well and plugged in his earbuds and began lipsinging. Ricky came and leaned against the wall by me.

"Callie, do you want to learn one of our old dances?"

"Yeah!" I agreed eagerly. "Which one?"

"How about Supa Luv?"

I nodded and he smiled and reached his hand down to me. "Come on."

I took his hand and got up. We walked to the center of the room and he started teaching me the first part.

"Okay, so after you put your head up your right arm goes out and in front of you and your left goes out to the side. Then make a fist with your right and put it on your chest and slide your left leg to the right at the same time. Good! Then--"

"Yah, Chang Hyun, why are you teaching Callie right now?" C.A.P asked Ricky.

"I don't want her to get bored, hyung," he replied. "Oh Callie! By the way, feel free to call us by our real names."

"Oh? Really? Okay!" I smiled. "Thanks. . .Chang Hyun, for teaching me, by the way."

"Chang Hyun what?"

I facepalmed. How could I forget to call him oppa!? "Thank you Chang Hyun oppa!"

He smiled and continued to teach me the dance.

 

 

First of all, I'm sorry subscribers. :( I meant to get in a good amount of updates in these two weeks but I didn't. :l I haven't updated this fic in over a month! Second, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for NOT unsubscribing! :DDDD <3 I hope you guys had a good break off of school c: & that your holidays were fun as well! :D