Jjang!

Supa Luv

Ricky's POV

I didn't get a chance to show Callie the rest of the songs at lunch -- she stayed in so she could get help with this new concept -- so when the final bell rang I put everything in her backpack quickly and grabbed her hand. I rushed us on to the bus and took out my headphones and handed them to her. She was giggling a little bit but put them on. I pressed the repeat button on for Beautiful Girl.

I sat back and stared straight ahead.

CRAP.

We weren't on the right bus.

There weren't any students on the bus, just adults. And we weren't heading towards the regular district, where were we going? I looked at the electric screen up in front. Hongdae. Well at least it was someplace nice.

Callie got through the other two tracks, First Kiss and The Back of My Hand Brushes Against by the time the stop for Hongdae came.

We got off the bus and I explained to her what happened.

She laughed. "I already knew."

...Well that's embarrassing. "Oh. . . Callie-ah! You're so smart! Come on, there's someplace where we can get food and study."

We walked down the street and I found the place.

"I'll order the food," I offered and she immediately opened up her wallet. I shook my head at her. "No no no no, oppa is paying."

"...Oppa?"

I nodded. "We're close aren't we? You should call me oppa then."

"Okay... Thanks, oppa."

"Anytime!"

I ordered us sanwiches and two sodas, and while I waited I called Byung Hun hyung and told him what happened.

"Alright. You know, you're really lucky we had no rehearsal today -- you would've been dead! Just try to get on the right bus next time. We were worried about you, and hyung says just to get Callie home safe and before curfew. Same goes for you."

"Okay hyung. Tell everyone I'm fine, bye!"

When I got our food and turned around, I saw three guys sitting around our table.

"Excuse me," I said when I got there. I put the tray on the table and sat down.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Zico, Kyung, and P.O were here. Really? REALLY?

I smiled still. "Hi hyungs," I greeted.

"Hey sunbae," they replied. Hearing "sunbae" come out of their mouths sounded intimidating, especially from the maknae, even though it wasn't meant to be.

"So how are promotions going for you guys?" And don't you have to practice? Or go work on your next album? Or pick up something at the store? Do you guys have anything to do besides be here?

"They fans are happy, so we're happy," Kyung replied.

"But we still want to win awards," Zico added.

"I liked you debut, you should," I said honestly. Their song had been banned, but personally, I didn't see the problem with it. "Unrighteous dating methods"? There's worse stuff in the dramas.

"Really?" P.O asked.

I nodded a took a drink of my soda. "It was the jjang!"