Back At School

Supa Luv

Callie POV

When I got back to school, three things happened.

1) My teacher cancelled our project

2) Niel, Chagjo, and Ricky (mainly Ricky, which I didn't mind too much ^^) cared for me since I was "handicapped"

3) The two students who attacked me were now expelled

Their why was "We thought she was the girl who owed us money," or something like that. But everyone knew the real reason: Eun Mi. Kyung Mi told me that one of the guys was Eun Mi's boyfriend, and the other was her friend's, and both of them would do anything for their girlfriends. I had a feeling that wasn't just because of their affection.

"Callie, could you come here?" Ji Yeon Teacher asked me while everyone was cleaning up.

I got up from my seat and walked to her desk.

"Do you know where the principal's office is?" she asked.

"Oh...uh, no."

"Hmm, alright. Gyu Ah," she called. Gyu Ah set her broom against the wall and walked over. "Take these to the principal," she said and handed me a manila envelope."

"Ne," we both said and bowed before leaving.

As we were walking to the office -- wherever it was -- Gyu Ah asked me, "Are you two dating?"

"What..?"

"You and Ricky," she replied and we went around a corner.

"No. Does it seem like we are?"

"What are you doing here? Go back to class," a woman told us politely. She saw the envelope I was carrying then asked, "Who is that for?"

"The principal," I replied.

"Ah, give it to me. I was just about to see him so I'll deliver it for you."

"Oh, really? Thank you," I said and handed it to her.

We turned around and started walking back to class.

"Anyway," Gyu Ah continued, "it seems like you are. You just don't call him oppa. When he was feeding you at lunch it looked like you guys were on a date or something."

"Really?" I think I might've said that  too eagerly.

She smiled at me. "Yep, and--"

"Callie!" Ricky interrupted as we got into class. "Do you want to come to practice with me tonight?"

I grinned at him and nodded.

The bell rang then and as we walked out Gyu Ah passed us and sang, "He got that supa luv~"

I blushed a little and saw her smile and walk in the other direction.

"Hyung, let me fix my hair before we take the picture!" I heard Chunji say.

"Yah, the fans won't notice if one hair is out of place-- oh, hey, Americano!" L.Joe said.

"Hey," I said and waved.

"You're coming to practice with us today?" he asked.

I nodded and we all started walking towards the bus stop.

 

 

 

Waaaaaaaaaah! I didn't update for a month and no one unsubcribed! asjdaksjgdkasjdgkasdgksjadgkasgdkasdgusadkjasgdkj you all are gorges <3

Anyways, THANK YOU :D and have a nice day jajaja~^^ <3

사랑해!