Next Two Weeks

Supa Luv

*Happy Together - variety show :)

Ricky's POV

When we got back to the dorm, we smelled food and went to the living room. They were all sitting on the couch and watching Happy Together.

"Oh you guys are back," Min Soo said. He put down his take-out box and handed us ours with chopsticks. "We just ordered Chinese."

"So hyung, what did you think of Callie?" Daniel asked.

"She's cool," he answered and went back to eating.

I picked up my chopsticks and leaned against the couch.

"You guys can go to the showcase in a two weeks right?" Byung Hun asked.

"What showcase?" Chan Hee asked eating some chicken.

"The showcase at my school. You guys didn't forget, did you?"

"I didn't, hyung!" Jong Hyun said.

"Wait, isn't that next month?" Chan Hee asked.

"Yeah, next month is in two weeks."

"WHAT?"

"Hyung look," Daniel said and pulled out his phone. He showed him the calendar.

"Oh, I guess it is. . ."

"Chan Hee, you didn't have something planned already, did you?" Min Soo asked.

He shook his head. "I just didn't want to have to do anything then."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's our week off."

"Oh yeah, we do get that week off."

"Hyung! We can go see that movie then, can't we?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Which one?"

"That one sci-fione, remember?"

"OH! That one! Yeah, yeah!" I said excitedly. It was about how a scientist cross-bred a human and an animal and the person starts to shape-shift and killing people.

"Are you guys talking about the one with the scientist and cross-breeding?" Min Soo asked.

We nodded.

"I want to see that too."

"Then come with us," I said and took a few more bites of the noodles.

"Oh, by the way, did you guys finish your homework?. . . Chang Hyun, what's with that guilty look?"

I put down my food and ran to get my backpack. I finished everything during the breaks that we got, but I didn't remember getting the science finished. We didn't really have anything to do, but I wanted to get some extra notes because it felt like Callie was doing all the work.

I found the notes and a pencil and went back out. "Tell me anything you know about the universe!"

They all looked at each other.

"Uh. . . It's big?" Daniel said.

I facepalmed. "Nevermind."