Goodnight

Supa Luv

Ricky's POV

I smiled when I saw Callie's reaction. She was jumping everywhere and it looked like she was going to explode of happiness!

"Is this how all American fans act?" Byung Hun asked her in English.

"Mhm," she replied excitedly and nodded her head. She said that a lot, "mhm." I liked it, it was cute.

We heard someone's ringtone start playing. We all started checking our phones.

"Ah, it's mine," Gyu Ah said and pressed the answer button.

"Hello? Oh. . . Yeah, we're coming right now Mom, bye!"

"We have to go home now," Callie said.

"Where do you guys live? We could walk you there," I offered.

"Yah! My legs still hurt and hyung said that we could get a cab," Chan Hee told me.

"It's alright," she said.

"No, I'll just go with you," I decided.

"Me too," Byung Hun said.

"See you guys at the dorm then," Chan Hee said and went to get a cab.

I waved to them and the four of us started walking.

"Callie, %^*@@^E&^#@&*?" Byung Hun asked in English. He didn't have a strong accent, it's just that I don't know a lot of English.

She replied in English, and they started to have a whole conversation as we walked.

"Oppa," Gyu Ah said to me.

"Yeah?"

"When, um, are you making your, uh, comeback?" she asked nervously.

I put my finger to my lips. "It's a secret. You'll find out when our teaser comes out, I promise."

She nodded her head and there was an awkward silence between us.

Callie laughed. I got a little jealous of hyung then. I wanted to make Callie laugh. . . Not because I had a crush on her, but because. . .  Because. . .

We stopped walking. "Good night," they both said to us and waved before walking inside their building.

"I like Callie, she's pretty cool," hyung said.

"You WHAT?"

"As a friend," he said with a laugh. "Come on, Chang Hyun, now we have to go home."

I nodded and we went to get a cab.

 

*hanbok - traditional Korean clothing (it's what the idols wear for New Years' and what everyone wears in the period dramas)

 

Callie's POV

When I walked into the apartment, Seung Hyun got up from the couch and came to the door. He was dressed in hanbok*.

"Ajussi, why are you wearing that?" I asked.

"It's Wednesday. And I said that we would make you feel like you're in Korea, not America," he reminded me.

I just thought that there would be a lot of food; not a whole "Life in a Day of" thing!

"Go get dressed, your hanbok is in your room."

"Ne," I said and did a full ninety-degree bow.