Kawaii(?)

Supa Luv

"Americano!" L.Joe called.

I was walking out of class on Friday (WHICH MARKED MY FIRST WEEK OF KOREAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!) and saw him standing near one of the classrooms.

"Hey."

"Where's Ricky?" he asked in English. "Nevermind, I'll find him later. Here," he said and handed me an envelope with a fancy seal that had "Korean Arts High School" on the front.

"Oh thanks!" I put it in my bag.

"Cool, see you later then?"

"Callie-ah!"

I turned around and saw Gyu Ah coming towards me.

"Oh, hi oppa," she said nervously.

He smiled and we waved before he walked away.

"CONGRATULATIONS~!" she sang and clapped. "You made it through a week at Heungjin! And your reward is the most amazing store that you will ever see in your LIFE!"

She grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me down the street and to the store. There was a cute brown and white bear dancing in front of it and waved to us before stepping aside.

We walked in and to be honest, that store was asdfghjkl;-ing kawaii. It was the cute shades of pink and white with the cutesy girly things, and had sections for make up, nails, Sanrio, random cuteness, and TEEN TOP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

We went straight to that section, and it had pretty much everything an Andromeda could want. Buttons, stickers, shirts, albums, lanyards, posters, cups. . . GAH~! THERE WAS JUST EVERYTHING :')

. . .

"Would you like to enter our contest?" the cashier asked us. "The prize is a trip for four to the beach."

"Sure," we said and filled out the form as she scanned our items. When we finished paying and walked out, Gyu Ah asked, "Are you hungry?"

My stomach replied for itself.

She laughed. "My sister's cafe is around here, come on."

We walked down a block or two before getting to the cafe.

"Gyu Ah!"

"Unnie!"

Gyu Ah hugged an older looking version of herself and introduced me.

"I'm Min Soo," she said. "But you can call me unnie too."

I nodded.

"Callie, you go find a place to sit and I'll help unnie get our food, okay?"

"Alright. Do you want me to take your bag, by the way?"

"Sure," she said and handed it to me.

I found a table by the window and set our bags underneath the table. I wanted to text some of my friends back home, but it was still Friday morning there and no one would be awake. . .most likely. I got out my earbuds and started listening to Block B. They were really coming up on my bias list lately (especially Zico).

Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh hi Kwang Dae!" I said and took out the left one.

"Are you here alone?" he asked.

"No, my friend's sister owns this place so she's helping her right now."

"Oh okay. And my friend said that he could get me tickets as soon as they announced they're comeback date."

"Yay!"

He sat down at the seat across from me. "So, how do you like Heungjin?"

"It's supa freaking awesome! I'm in the same class as Ricky!"

"Wah, they really go there?!"

I nodded.

"Then I guess I won another bet," he said and got out his phone.

Min Soo and Gyu Ah came out of the kitchen then, they were both holding trays.

"Oh, Kwang Dae-ssi! Hi!" Gyu Ah greeted.

He waved to her and looked up. I saw him look at Min Soo then look right back at his phone hurriedly.

"Hi Min Soo," he looked up, kinda, from his phone.

"Hi oppa" -- they both exchanged a surprised (but pleased possibly?) glance -- "I mean Dae-ssi."

He stood up and bowed to them. "I have to go. Bye!" They waved good bye awkwardly before she went back into the kitchen and Gyu Ah sat in his place.

"I swear they should just get married already! It's completely obvious that they both like each other." She took a bite of her sandwich. "You know, there were even rumors that they were a couple in high school!"

"I think they would be a cute couple. . ."

"I know right? I just wish there was some way for them to get together!"

Cue lightbulb. "Gyu Ah, you two aren't busy tomorrow night, are you?"