Attack Attack

Supa Luv

Callie's POV

By the time we finished talking, it was late and Ricky had to go to a practice, Kyung had to go to his class, Zico went to work on their new album, and P.O was ready to go home. That left me walking home alone, which I was fine with. I could defend myself after all. I pulled up the GPS on my phone before going.

Nighttime in Seoul wasn't that bad. It was actually very pretty. Imagine New York City, only with not as many lights or noise.Most people were taking the trains or in cars, but some, like me, were walking. I even saw a couple of students! But they were either going to or ditching their hagwon. I say ditching because I know hagwons don't get out until at least 10 and it was barely six now.

I looked at the map as I stood between two crosswalks. I went to the right one and pressed the button.

Wait. Why wasn't I listening to music? I looked through my bag -- oh look speakers! -- and got out my earphones and pugged them in before choosing a playlist. Zico's mixtape started playing. Yay!

The green man showed up across the street and I started walking. I started rapping -- well as best as I could -- Attention to myself as I walked.

I left the lights from the rest of Seoul as I passed this one area before my apartment complex. It was only a strip of closed shops, and I could see the lights from the other buildings up ahead, so it wasn't that scary.

"Big sh--" I cut myself off. I shouldn't curse right now.

Something pulled me back.

"Hey! Who--"

They covered my mouth and dragged me back further. I bit their hand and they yelled in pain before letting go of me. I couldn't tell who it was, but I saw his jacket and I recognized it from my school.

I turned around to leave but another, taller guy blocked me. He pushed me back and I stumbled; I went back at him, planning to give him a punch to his stomach but he grabbed my wrist and turned it behind my back. This time, I gave a small scream and he moved me into the alley between two stores. The first guy -- who I didn't recognize since his fringe covered his face -- faced me. I tried to swing my backpack and hit him, but he caught it and threw it on the ground. He grabbed my phone, smirked at it, then threw it on the ground too. I started kicking him and trying to elbow the guy behind me, but he punched my stomach. I screamed.

I heard both of them laugh. The guy holding me twisted my arm more, and I heard a snap. They laughed and the guy brought his fist up again and -- didn't hit me? What? I looked down at him.

Ricky? What was he doing here?

The guy holding my arm let go of me and threw Ricky off of the first. Then, they left me aside and started to beat him up.

"Yah!" I yelled. They didn't turned, as expected. I went to the thinner guy and kicked him in the side, not enough to hurt him, but enough to move him off of Ricky. He still moaned though. I shoved the bigger guy then kicked him off and ended with a punch to his stomach. I pulled Ricky off the ground and quickly grabbed my backpack and phone before pulling him out of the alley. We ran towards the brighter part of the city and didn't stop until we were couldn't see the strip anymore.

We sat down in an udon shop, trying to catch our breath.

"Wah, Callie, I didn't think you were that strong," he panted.

I laughed a little. "I take karate. And are you okay?"

"I'm good. What about you? How's your arm?"

Now that I thought about it, it was swollen. "Ah, it's. . ."

He touched my elbow and I winced.

"Aigoo!" he said worriedly and loudly.

"Is something wrong?" the waitress asked as she was about to take our orders. She looked at my arm and gasped. "Oh! Do you want ice for that? Or maybe you should see a doctor!"

"Ani," I replied. "Ice will be good enough, thank you."

She went back into the kitchen and brought out a makeshift icepack and brought us waters.

"Callie-ah! There you are! Where have you been? We were worried about you!" Eun Hee exclaimed as she walked in. "You're. . .Ricky, right? Please don't keep her out late anymore! Callie next time call, alright? Omo! Your arm! What happened?"

I quickly summarized what happened, and she pulled out her phone and called the police and drove both me and Ricky to her hospital. Even though I knew I shouldn't be, I felt embarrassed about having all of this attention on me. Aish, those guys! ><"

 

 

Yes...this was my lame attempt at writing action ><" I'm not very good at it as you can tell, but the story needed some, don't you think? :D Besides, it's in the storyline~ ^^ Okay, byebye until the next update!