Badump badump #2

Badump badump ~~

It’s weekend and most of the families will be hanging out with each other but not for the Xi Family. Luhan’s parents are having some works in Los Angeles this week while his Hangeng gege is staying in his hostel at KAIST. Luhan will be alone this weekend and he hates it.

 He hates being alone but he can’t tell anybody about it except for Sehun. Sehun knows everything about him, from head to toe. He wanna ask Sehun to sleepover at his house this weekend but he’s too shy to ask him. Sehun uses to sleepover at his house when they’re in elementary school – they share one bed, one blanket but two pillows of course. He doesn’t want to sleep one bed with Sehun, it’ll be so embarassing! For the past five days, his friends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo has been sleepover at his house.

Luhan suddenly stops daydreaming about him and Sehun being on the same bed when his phone rings. He stares at the caller ID, he then smiles.

 

Sehunnie <3

 

Luhan quickly answers the call.

-------

Sehun : Yoboseyo? Luhan?

Luhan: Neh. What’s the matter?

Sehun: Are you free right now? (He actually knows that Luhan’s free)

Luhan: Hmm, yes. Why?

Sehun: Wanna hang out together?

Luhan: Sure! (It sounds like a date. Yeay!) Ouh, are the others coming?

Sehun: Well, Jongin and the others have something else to do so...Nope. (He lies)

Luhan: Okay, I’ll get ready then.

Sehun: Just wait for me in front of your house. I’m on my way. (He’s actually in front of Luhan’s       house right now)

Luhan: I’ll get it. Bye~~

Sehun: Bye.

------

“Gyaa~~!!” Luhan squeal.Is it a date? No, they just gonna hang out together, right? Yeah, nothing more than that, just a hang out...Together, only two of them. Luhan can’t stop squealing like a girl in love except that he’s a boy in love. Luhan rushes to his closet, he needs to look good today. Why should he wear?  Should he wear that shirt?

Sehun is waiting in front of the gate. He’s anxious. Hanging out together is count as date right? Is it too obvious? “Huff.” Sehun exhales. The gate slowly opens, revealing Luhan with a cerulean shirt and black skinny jeans. Luhan looks stunning and he smells good, nice and sweet.

“Ouh, why are you wearing that too?” Luhan asks though he really expects that Sehun will be wearing the same shirt.

“It just...Just because.” Sehun says, shouting ‘yeay!’ in his mind.

They look like wearing some couple shirts. Both of them are so happy that their clothes match but they hide it from each other of course. The shirts were bought by two of them last summer.  They call it as their ‘friendship’ shirts or whatsoever.

“So, where are we going?” Luhan asks, seems excited.

“I don’t know, anywhere you like.” Sehun replies.

“Aishh, don’t be like that. Let’s go to a place that we both like.” Luhan speaks as he suddenly notice what he had said.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“That we both like?” Sehun looks away, too shy maybe.

Luhan stutters but his mighty mind suddenly gets an idea, “Of course, you always don’t like my choices and your choices are !”

 “?! Are you kidding me? At least, my taste is better than Kris’s (their friend).” Sehun crosses his arms. Sehun always shows this side of him to Luhan but of course, not to other people. To Sehun, Luhan is an important person in his life and Luhan deserves to know everything about him.

“Whatever.” Luhan sticks out his tongue.

Both of them take the subway and go to MyungDong. As they walk, they see a pair of couple making lovey-dovey in front of them. The situation becomes awkward for both of them. The couple are wearing couple t-shirts, holding hands, having themselves drinks and it’s 100%  the same with Sehun and Luhan’s situation right now. They wear the same shirts, they are holding hands and they have drinks. The boys stare at each other. Ouh, their hearts keep pounding like crazy.

“W-what a sweet couple, aren’t they?” Luhan breaks the ice.

“Y-yeah, so sweet.” Sehun answers, also stuttering.

Luhan let go of Sehun’s hand – both of them are so disappointed with Luhan’s desicion, even Luhan himself. Sehun wants to feel the warmth again, it’s not enough. He needs more.

“Why did you let go of my hand?” Sehun asks.

Luhan tenses up, “W-well, I-I...Why are you holding my hand anyway?” He pouts cutely.

“Because you’re clumsy. This place is big and I don’t want you to get lost.” Sehun explains.

“What makes you care if I lost? I can call you right away, then.”

“See? You know that you’ll get lost, so I’m preventing it.” Bingo! Sehun cheers at his own words as he holds Luhan’s hand again.

“O-okay then. Let’s go and have fun!” Luhan beams.

 

They walk and walk, passing many shops but the main things that grab their attention today are the couples who have dates in MyungDong today. Luhan wanna be clingy to Sehun for once and Sehun also thinking the same thing but they are too shy to do that.

Brainstorm! “Sehun, I really have one wish in my life.” Luhan starts.

“Really, what is it?” Sehun asks.

“Hmm, I have never been on a date before. I wanna know how it feels.” Luhan voices.

‘Yes!! Oh my dear God, you listen to me!’ Sehun shouts in his mind. ‘But I can’t be so obvious about this.’

“Yah! I also never been on a date before. How could I know?” Sehun blurts out.

“Hmm, Sehun-ah.” Luhan calls for him.

“Wae?” Sehun looks at him. If Luhan drops the subject about the date things, Sehun will regret about the things that he had said – Sehun is hoping that God will listen to him again.

“Let’s play pretend.” Luhan smiles, hoping that Sehun will agree with his idea.

“Play pretend? You mean now?”

“Yup. Let’s pretend that we’re couple and have a date today!” Luhan says, shouting in his mind with the word, ‘Please!!’

“Hmm, okay.” Sehun smiles. ‘Yes!! Finally, my first date with Luhan!!!’

 

Badump badump ~~

 

They grab their lunch at Pizza Hut and they window-shopping at the Hush Puppies store. There are a lot of people today at MyungDong because of Tony Moly sign event. Lots of fans come to get Super Junior’s Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s signatures. Well, Luhan and Sehun ignore it though they are also fans of Super Junior. Their date is more important than that.

There’s something that catches Luhan’s attention. It’s a toy store. “Sehunnie, let’s go there.” Luhan says to Sehun which Sehun immidiately agrees to. There are lots of plushies in the store and Luhan seems interest with it. “Choose one, I buy it  for you.” Sehun coolly says. “Really? I choose this one then.” Luhan choose a cute fluffy wolf plushie. Weird right? A wolf plushie? Well, that’s Luhan choice.

After that, they go to Etude House because Luhan wants to buy an eyeliner for Baekhyun. Near the Etude House, Sehun asks Luhan going to SPAO store. “Luhannie, let’s buy this!” Sehun shows the cardigans to Luhan. “Sure, it’s looks great on you.” Luhan comments as Sehun tries the cardigan. “Wear it too, then.” Sehun hands him another one, Luhan tries it too. “Looks cute on you.” Sehun compliments him. Luhan smiles, he loves this side of Sehun’s. Sehun buys the cardigans.

“The baby pink is for you and the light blue is mine!” Sehun says.

“You’re talking like we’re buying some couple cardigans.” Luhan mumbles.

“We are! We pretend to be couple today, remember?” Sehun smiles and Luhan smiles too then.

They also buy couple keychains with letter ‘H’ on each keychain. “H for Hun and H for Han!” Luhan beams. Before they go home, they stop by for their usual bubble tea trip.

------------

As they reach to Luhan’s house, the two feel so sad that they have to end their ‘date’ today.

“So you’re alone?” Sehun asks.

“Yeah...”

“You know what, people said that if you’re alone in your house, ghosts will be accompanying you.” Sehun teases.

“Yah! Why are you saying that?!” Luhan shouts.

“Ouh...someone’s scared.” Sehun teases again.

“Am not... Maybe just a little.” Luhan admits.

“Come on! It’s not like the burglars gonna enter your house.”

“Yah! Now that you said that... I’m scared. I might even won’t sleep.”

“Hah, it’s nothing. Just trust me. Good night.” Sehun waves his hand.

“Okay. Night ~~ Ouh, thanks for today!” Luhan smiles and enters his house, leaving Sehun alone in front of the tall gate of his house.

“Yeah sure, your welcome. Let’s hang out again together in the other time... As a real couple.” Sehun mumbles. He then picks up a wooden stick on the ground and sits in front of the gate. “Seems like I’m not going to sleep either, Lu. Don’t worry  my love, I’m here to protect your house.”

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT