Badump badump #4

Badump badump ~~

Sehun and Luhan just done with their work after spending time hours in the library. They get up from the chairs and ready to go home. They are about to go downstairs from the 4th floor of the huge library when Sehun almost trips because of his untie shoelaces. “Lu, can you hold my bag for a moment? I need to tie my shoelaces.” Sehun asks and Luhan gladly helps him. Luhan’s phone vibrates, someone must be calling him. He slids his hand into his pocket, trying to get his phone that he doesn’t notice that Sehun’s bag accidentally slides off from his shoulder when he tries to bent his body. Then...

“Luhan! What are you doing to my bag?!” Sehun, who just finish with his shoelaces problem shouts as he sees his bag is rolling downstairs.

Luhan looks shocked, “omo!I’m sorry Sehun-ah! I didn’t mean it.”

Sehun quickly picks up his bag. “There’s nothing fragile inside the bag, right?” Luhan asks as guilt washes his heart. He really doesn’t mean it. It’s an accident!

“Well, my laptop is in this bag.” Sehun groans as he opens his bag and Luhan just bites his lower lip. The laptop is broken. “Aisshh, you Xi Luhan!” Sehun groans again.

“Ahh, Sehun-ah. I’m really sorry. It’s an accident.” Luhan excuses.

“Everything is in here.” Sehun says, glaring to Luhan.

“Well, I will pay for the repairs.” Luhan smiles a little.

“That’s not the problem right now, the documents, my files, the photos are all in here.” Sehun voices.

“Ahh, sorry sorry sorry, Sehun-ah.” Luhan says cutely.

“Why are you so clumsy?!” Sehun is mad.

“I’m sorry... I promise that I’ll pay for the repairs. Okay?” Luhan smiles awkwardly. Angry Sehun is really scary!

 

Badump badump ~~

 

Their journey home is way too silent. Sehun is so mad at Luhan and Luhan feels so guilty that both of them have nothing to say about. The day just pass by that like that. The next day is Saturday and Sehun has texts Luhan that he wants to repair his laptop on that day. Luhan quickly runs towards Sehun’s house after he gets the text. His mom has give him the money for his fault. She admits that Luhan is so clumsy.

Sehun is waiting in front of his house because there’s no way that he will let Luhan enters his room. It’s a mess! He will be a shame in front of Luhan then. Well, there’s also a secret in Sehun’s room. Whatever. Sehun then sees a familiar figure running towards him. It’s Luhan.

“Sorry I’m late.” Luhan pants, catching the breath.

Sehun stares at Luhan carefully. His sweat on his face, that rolls down his neck is so y. Gulp. What’s is he thinking about?! “Why are you staring at me like that?” Luhan asks, snaping Sehun back to the reality.

“Yah! Why are you so clumsy? H-How can you r-run with the untie shoelaces? You might fall and get hurt you know.” Sehun stutters as he tries to rid of his dirty mind. Luhan just notices that his shoelaces are untie. Aishh, he must be so in hurry that he forgets about them. Wait, is Sehun just worrying about him?

“Why do you care anyway?” Luhan asks, with a red face. Sehun just realizes the thing that he just said.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“Well, if you get hurt, your mom will be mad at me.” Sehun excuses.

 

Both of them are going to the computer repairs shop when Luhan finally decides to break the ice. “What are the important things in your laptop, anyway?”

“It’s secret. I can’t tell to you.” Sehun smirks.

“Aisshh, it must be . I bet you have a lot of y women’s photos.” Luhan snorts.

Sehun is frustrated, “excuse me! The only person in all of my photos in here is you!” Sehun blurts out.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“Me?” Luhan blushes. Sehun again realizes what he has said. ‘Aissh, mouth! How can you be so stupid?!’ Sehun blushes too. He needs to make an excuse.

“Yeah, photos of your derp face!” Sehun lies and Luhan just pouts cutely.

 

They enter the shop and Luhan sees a cute cerulean mouse. “Sehun-ah, I wanna buy this!” He states. Sehun just shrugs his shoulder, “buy it then. It’s cute – it’s your money anyway.”

“Ahjussi! I wanna buy this!” Luhan cutely says to the shop owner.

“Sure.” The owner smiles and Luhan gives the money to him.

Luhan then goes closer to Sehun, whispering something to him, “should I buy a mouse pad too?”

Sehun whispers back to him, “you don’t have to buy it, if you ask the ahjussi cutely, he will give you for free. Watch me.”

Sehun goes to the counter, “Ahjussi, he just buy this cute mouse, can’t you give us a mouse pad for free?” Sehun tries to asks it cutely which it turns out into not-so-cute style.

“Andwae (No).” The ahjussi says.

Luhan glares to Sehun and tries for it, “Ahjussi~~” He whines cutely. The ahjussi’s eyes soften while Sehun watches it in jealousy. “Aishh, stop it! I’ll buy it for you.” Sehun says as he hands out his money.

 The ahjussi shakes his head, “I’ll give the mouse pad for free then since your boyfriend seems jealous.” He gives the mouse pad to Luhan.

“B-Boyfriend?” Sehun and Luhan stutter in unison. Both of them blush madly. “Ahjussi~~” Sehun mumbles slightly as his cheeks are all red. The old man just watches them in disbelief. What’s wrong with kids nowadays?

“Luhan, why aren’t you saying anything to that ahjussi?” Sehun asks.

“Because I don’t want to give back my free mouse pad.” Luhan mutters to him. He’s enjoying it actually. “Hurry up, you said that you want to repair you laptop.”

Sehun mouthes an ‘O’ and goes to the counter again. “Ahjussi, my laptop is broken, can you repair it?” Sehun hands him the broken macbook pro.

“Ouh, sure sure.” The ahjussi checks the laptop. “I’m going to take this inside for a while. Please wait here for a moment.”

Sehun and Luhan nod.

 

Luhan feels dying as he keeps waiting. “Sehun-ah, I’m going to that cafe as we wait for your laptop. Call me if you’re done. I’ll pay for it. Okay?” Luhan says.

“Ouh, ok.” Sehun simply answers.

Luhan then walks away, going to the cafe in front of the shop.

 

The ahjussi then comes back with Sehun’s macbook pro, “Well, kid. It’s not broken that badly but I need to restore all your things inside.”

“Ahh, thanks god it’s not that badly broken.” Sehun heaves a sigh.

“There’s password. Can you tell me the password, please?”

“Ah, sure.Let me type it. Can you please restore all the photos, ahjussi? It really important to me.”

“Of course.”

 

PASSWORD : XI LUHAN

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

An update again <3 Thanx 4 my readers who give me support. I really love u guys.

Please comment~!! <33