Badump badump #8

Badump badump ~~

“I really won’t accompany you to the hair salon next time. What a waste! Those precious time in my life~~” Sehun nags. He’s accompanying Luhan to the hair salon today since Luhan said that he wanted to have a cut.

“People normally takes this long, duh. Plus, I finish quickly because I don’t change my hairstyle.” Luhan snaps at him back.

“Why don’t you go by yourself then. You’re so not thoughtful. That’s why you don’t have a date.” Sehun voices back.

“It’s because I was bored. Yah, most people go to the hair salon nowadays. Count yourself as lucky because your mom is an image consultant for idols – yet you’re being an arrogant brat because of it. That’s why you don’t have a date!” Luhan glares at Sehun.

“Of course, I mean why would you go to hair salon when your mom is an image consultant. It’s just uselessly expensive to go there, you just have to go to the barber – they just do the same as the hair salon.”

“No, you said that because you’re mom won’t let you go to the hair salon.” Luhan says, playing with Sehun’s hair. “It won’t be a problem if you go to the hair salon or not... you’re just perfectly handsome in my eyes, Sehun-ah.” Luhan blurts out as he quickly cups his mouth.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

Sehun’s cheeks is rosy pink, he’s blushing madly right now. He’s perfectly handsome in Luhan’s eyes?! How he wishes he can record those words and listens to it everyday. “What did you say?” Sehun asks, face is still red.

“You..your hair. Yes, your hair looks handsome. Very handsome. I should go to the barber next time.” Luhan excuses, this is so embarrassing!

 

Luhan touches his hair, nagging that he should get a treatment for his hair. Sehun hears every sentences of it. “Why didn’t you do the treatment then?” Luhan looks at him, feeling very sorry about this best friend of his, “because it’s too expensive with all that.” Sehun grabs his wallet without Luhan’s notice.

“How much is it?”

“Hmm, with that and that. It will be 130$.”

Sehun’s jaws dropped.

“Are you crazy?”

“What?” Luhan blinks innocently which Sehun thinks it’s cute.

“You spend over $100 for your hair?! Huh, unbelievable. You’re like a girl. No wonder you’re so girly.”

“Excuse me? I’m not girly. That was consider cheap since I’m a regular customer.”

“My mom only use $35 to perm her hair.” Sehun is going to nag and Luhan already expects it.

“You have to think about it when you’re married. Your mom-in-law only has a $35 perm while you get your hair done with $130. Do you think she will be pleased of that? No, my mom won’t be pleased of that.”

 

Badump badump~~

 

“What is the relationship between your mom and my mother-in-law?” Luhan grins. Of course Sehun’s mom is going to be my mother-in-law.

“Well, y-you s-see your mo-mother- i-in  law... your mm-mother in law...” Sehun stutters.  Pabo Sehun!

“Just, shut up!” Sehun can’t think of any other words.

“What the – it’s not that your mom is my mother-in-law. I have no thought of your mom being my mother-in-law.” Luhan answers. Well, your mom is my soon-to-be mother-in-law.

“Me neither, you spoilt brat.” Sehun lies. “Just cut your hair at home. You used to do it when you’re young.”

“It was when we’re in the elementary school. Hey, do you remember? You have that mushroom haircut when you’re young. I remember that I put a bowl on your head and cut your hair, you cried then because your hair were all uneven.” Luhan suddenly back to their past.

“Of course, then we got scolded by my mom because we played with scissors and we were chased out . And the two of us...” Sehun suddenly stops when he remembers the memory.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“Haaahh~~” Sehun exhales a breath.

Luhan looks at Sehun with his blushing face and hit him, “what are you imagining about?”

“No... it just that you’re so little back then, you grown up a lot.” Sehun says sheepishly.

“Yah, at least I’m taller than you.” Luhan sticks his tongue out.

“Because you’re wearing insoles, pabo. I’ll be taller than you once you put off your insoles.” Sehun says.

“No, I’m taller!”

“Wanna make a bet?”

“Okay, call! How much?”

“$50?”

“Call!”

 

Both of them stand up, back facing each other. “Put off your shoes, Hunnie.” Luhan looks at Sehun. “What?” Sehun says. “Just do what I ask you to do. It won’t be fair and square then.” They argue then about who is taller.

“Anyone can see that I’m taller.” Luhan argues.

“I’m taller. Look. See, I’m taller, right?” Sehun won’t give up.

“Yah, my is this much higher so...” Luhan pauses as he realizes what just he said and their butts just touch each other.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“What’s this much higher?” Sehun says shyly.

“My... My shoulder! My shoulders are this much higher.” Luhan says. “You lost to me. Give me my money.”

“Why would I?” Sehun asks.

“Okay, don’t give me my $50 just treat me lunch tomorrow, okay?” Luhan says as they already in front of Luhan’s house.

“What? Why?” Sehun blurs.

“You’re treating tomorrow. Make sure you do. Bye!” Luhan ruffles Sehun’s hair and goes into his home. “See you tomorrow.”

 

“But-but... See you tomorrow then.” Sehun grins to himself. He quickly calls for a number.

“Suho-ah, where is the restaurant that you recommended me last week... okay... I got it...Thanks.”

Call ends.

“Ahh, that Luhan. How can you’re taller than me when you’re only 178 cm and I’m 181 cm?” Practically, this Oh Sehun remembers everything, every inch of Luhan.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

Sorry that I haven't updating for a long time. Hope u like it