Everyone has their own...what?

Badump badump ~~

Class 2-1 is having an extra class today. It’s already 8.32 p.m. and the class will be over in 28 minutes. Mrs. Yang is giving them some mathematic exercises before she goes to the toilet. Most of the students are looking at the clock. Just when will the class end? They can’t wait. 

Kyungsoo looks uneasy, he keeps biting his lower lip and his hands are sweating. His eyes can’t leave the clock. Baekhyun is wondering about him. Why is he being like this?Kyungsoo has never been like this before. What’s wrong with him?There must be something.  “Kyungsoo, you okay?” Baekhyun asks. Kyungsoo snaps back into the reality, forcing himself to smile as he’s answering Baekhyun’s question, “I’m okay.” Baekhyun decides to not ask him any futher. Kyungsoo surely will tell him later.

Sehun is looking at Jongin who is diligently doing his mathematic exercise. What is wrong with Jongin? He always hates Mathematic subject as Sehun remembers. Jongin’s hand phone keeps receiving calls and messages yet Jongin doesn’t bother to answer it. Sehun is annoyed with the vibration sound from Jongin’s phone. “Can you just answer your phone?” Sehun says, controlling his anger as he can. Jongin sighs, “right. I should.”

 Jongin then answers the call. “Please, I have extra class today. I’ll take him as soon as I finish my class.” His voice sounds so worried. Sehun feels a bit guilty. “Is it about your dog?” And Jongin just nods helplessly. Sehun knows how Jongin loves his dog, he is a dog lover but does he really need to be that worried for a dog? What a nonsense. Aishh, this Kim Jongin. People always think that Jongin is a heartless prankster but Sehun knows Jongin isn’t like that. The real Kim Jongin is kind-hearted and gentle. Sehun is really determined to dig up Jongin’s secret. Maybe, Kim Jongin will tell him one day.

Lay is sketching something in his sketchbook instead of doing his mathematic exercise – he doesn’t remember the formulae. Suho is doing his mathematic exercise when he looks at Lay’s drawing in amusement. “Whoa, you’re really good Yixing.” Suho says. Lay just smiles, blushing at Suho’s compliment. Lay is looking at Suho’s desk – a pile of books as usual. “Do you have to study that hard, Suho?” Lay asks. Suho smiles again, “you know the reason, aren’t you?” Yixing closes his sketchbook, staring at Suho. Their eyes meet each other. “You’ll be a great doctor, Suho.” Suho’s eyes look sad as Lay smiles towards him, showing the dimples. “I have to be a doctor, Yixing. I must. You know that.”

Tao is hoping that the class will end sooner that it should be. He’s going to be late for his wushu practice. Tao always hates it when he has extra classes because he’ll be late for his wushu practice. People might think of it as a small problem but to him, it costs him his life. People just don’t know about his life – it’s not like he wants to share about it either. Can we just fast forward the time? Ahh, seems that everyone is hoping for the class to end soon.

 

9 P.M.

 

“Okay kids, you may pack your things and go home.” Mrs. Yang says.

The students bow to the teacher. Kim Jongin immediately runs out from the classroom, rushing towards a specific place. Somehow, Jongin feels that the corridor is too long for him to run and the stairs have too many staircases. The steps feel like thousands and his steps feel like getting slower than usual. Jongin needs to get there quick! He doesn’t have much time and he feels bad either yet he doesn’t have any choice. Sehun looks at the running figure, slowly disappear from his sight. It is not just a dog, isn’t? There must be somethiyng. I mean how can a person loves their dog that much? That’s so-not-Kim Jongin. He has known Jongin for a long time – they are friends since middle school. Sehun suddenly feels that Jongin’s secret is kinda interesting.

Chen and Xiumin already rush to their home as their favourite show, ‘Running Man’ is starting in 10 minutes! Their favourite idol is going to be a guest on Running Man tonight. They don’t want to miss even a second of the show! Baekhyun and Chanyeol are going to the food stall in front of their school. They are starving. Well, Baekhyun’s not but he feels like he has to give this certain giant a company. Since when are they being so close? Baekhyun himself doesn’t know but this Park Chanyeol kinda has an attraction. For Chanyeol, Baekhyun is someone who makes him learn new things. Including his feeling, maybe?

Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo if he wants to come along but the petite guy says no. Kyungsoo has something more important to do than following Baekhyun and Chanyeol. It’s not that he hates being with the two but his business matters first – he doesn’t want to be a er too. He will not forgive himself if something goes wrong and he knows he can’t blame the other either.

“I’m late! I’m late! I’m freaking late!” Huang Zitao mumbles in Chinese. He almost falls from the stairs for running , if it’s not because of  a handsome tall guy named Kris. Tao doesn’t know which part of Kris is handsome but he feels grateful that Kris helped him. “You okay?” Kris asks. Tao nods, “yeah, I’m okay. Thanks.” It feels like some fluffy clouds suddenly surround them when they look at each other eyes. Snap. Okay, back to reality. Tao realizes that he’s freaking late and he’s wasting his time by staring at Kris’s eyes? What the hell is that?

“I gotta go.” Tao says to Kris, excusing himself. Kris grabs his wrist, “I heard that you’re late… let me send you then. I have my car anyway.”  Tao looks at Kris with an unsure look, he then nods his head. Kris unnoticely smiles.

 

 

“Where is my notebook?!” Luhan shouts, his voice echoes along the corridor. Everyone is home already – except for Sehun and Luhan. “Still can’t find it?” Sehun asks, slightly annoyed. Luhan looks at Sehun as if he’s going to cry. Sehun sighs, taking Luhan’s bag away from Luhan. He’s checking Luhan’s bag. “I found it. It was in your bag all along.” Sehun rolls his eyes, knowing that Luhan has always been so clumsy. Luhan grins, looking abashed. This is freaking embarrassing!

Both of them walk together along the corridor when Luhan suddenly remembers about his handphone. “Ahh! My handphone… I thought I have it in my pocket. Just where is it? Could it be in the classroom?” Luhan babbles as he keeps searching for his phone.

Sehun rolls his eyes again but he can’t deny that Luhan looks cute when he’s being clumsy. Well, Luhan is cute all the time. “Sehun-ah, hold my bag. I’m going to look for my phone at the classroom for a while. Give me a call, okay?” Luhan throws his bag to Sehun and runs towards the classroom.

“That clumsy little kid.” Sehun mumbles and calls for Luhan’s number. EXO – Overdose ringtone can be heard from Luhan’s bag and Sehun quickly searches for it. ‘It’s in his bag all along – again.’ Sehun thought as he finds the phone. The contact name on the screen suddenly catches his attention.

 

Sehunnie <3

 

“Aishh, this kid. Sehunnie? Like seriously? It sounds too girly for my name. This kid really shouldn’t play with people’s name.” Sehun babbles as he suddenly sees something else. A heart sign? Gyaa~~ He put a heart sign for my contact name!

 

Badump badump ~~

 

Sehun is grinning like an idiot when Luhan comes to him, panting. “Yah! It’s in your bag!” Luhan quickly takes his phone and bag from Sehun. “Do you check my phone?” He asks. “I’m not.” Sehun snorts and grins again.

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?” Luhan asks.

“Nothing~~” Sehun sings which makes Luhan more curious.

“Pabo.” Luhan says but Sehun doesn’t seem to mind.

Both of them are walking together when Luhan looks up to the sky. The full moon. It’s beautiful. Sehun looks up too.

“It’s full moon~~ Assa.” Luhan speaks.

“Wae?” Sehun asks.

“I better make my wish.” Luhan ignores Sehun’s question and starts to make his wish. “Dear moon, I wanna have a lover soon. I wanna be taller…”

Sehun suddenly hit Luhan’s head softly. “Yah, what’s that for?!”

“Yah, are you a fool? Moon doesn’t grant your wish.”

“Hmph, whatever… Bye!” Luhan gets mad as he leaves Sehun behind.

“Aishh, that kid.” Sehun mumbles and looks at the moon again. “Dear moon, I..hmm..I..hmm. You know it, right? I want him.”

 

Badump badump ~~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

Dear readers... I'm having writerblock again. What do you think about this?