Introduction to the classmates

Badump badump ~~

Sehun’s pov

Class 2-1, it’s my class. A famous class in this school. Why? Because most of the students in my class are freaking rich and handsome – like Kris. Well, that’s one of the reasons. The second reason is...  I believe that my classmates are gays. Weird, right? But it’s true, I guess. That’s the reason why girls aren’t interest with us because they know they are just wasting their time. Due to my classmates, we got Kim Heechul as our homeroom teacher. My classmates say that he’s awesome but to me, he’s scary.

Sitting at the front line from the right is the perfect angel, Kim Joonmyun but people call him Suho. He’s the cleverest student in this school. You know, in this school! He’s rich, handsome, kind, clever and perfect too – his height is his problem anyway. He’s a mama boy. Suho is just too nice to everyone. At the first time I met him, I thought that he likes my Luhan because he’s way too nice to my Luhan but then, I realize that he’s nice to everyone including me and Chanyeol.

Next to him is a Chinesse transfer student, his name is Zhang Yixing but they prefer to call him Lay – Suho is the only person who calls him Yixing. He’s a fashionista. Everything that he wears is too perfect. He's rich, handsome but not as clever as Suho though. Suho and Lay become good friends thank to Suho’s way of talk. Lay always sleeps during the lessons – not during Mr. Kim Heechul’s lesson of course. Suho will take the notes for him. He’s also a forgetful person. He always forgets the things that he wants to do. Suho will remind him then. I wonder how his life would be without Suho. Ouh, he also believes in unicorn and his drawing skills are great.

Third from the right is Kris Wu YiFan – they say his real name is Li Jiaheng. Kris says that he’s too cool. I’m not ever sure  which part of him is cool. Is it his face? Or his height? His voice? His wealth? I don’t know but one thing for sure, he is actually not as cool as he looks like. Kris is the only one of my classmates who has fangirls. Kris never ever goes to the toilet during school because he says that ‘my is too cool for this school’s toilet.’ Weird and Kris is not that amiable but still, he’s our friends. He’s very nice to Luhan, Chen, me maybe and Suho. I mean, who wouldn’t be nice to Suho?

Beside Kris is Chanyeol’s seat. Park Chanyeol is the opposite of Kris. Kris hates him for god’s sake. Chanyeol is one of my best friends. He always has that derp face and he’s the happy virus in my class. His height is no kidding – that’s why we called him giant.

The second line from the left is me, sitting by the window. I’m sitting next to my annoying best friend, Kim Jongin. He’s the most naughty one in my class. Always noisy, always late to school, always fight with other students, always make fun to other people – especially Kyungsoo but I believe that Jongin has the other side of him. He said to me that he has a secret, I wonder what it is.

Then, we have Do Kyungsoo – the second nicest student in this class. Kyungsoo is nice, warm and lovely but I still think that my Luhan is the best. He has an umma personality with him and he’s a great cook too. He also can sing. Unfortunately, he’s an easy target of Jongin.

The cute boy beside him is Byun Baekhyun. He’s so cute – my Luhan is cuter of course. Mr. Kim Heechul loves him the most as he’s a diva. Baekhyun is nice actually but don’t try to mess with him – mainly with his eyeliner. Even Jongin can’t beat with his diva-ish.

Behind my seat is Chen. Chen’s real name is Kim Jongdae but that nickname suits him more. He’s naughty too. He’s troll. Chen is famous for his killer smile and his powerful voice. He also had a childhood friend, the one that sit next to him. Kim Minseok who we call Xiumin or Baozi. He’s our school football player. He’s good in sport – like my Luhan. They are best friends since kindergarten.

Should I move on? Okay, as your wish. The next person is no other than my  Luhan. Luhan is good in sport. He’s cute, he’s an angel, he’s handsome yet he’s pretty. His grades are good. His melodious voice, his hair scent, his smile, his eyes... everything is perfect in my eyes. *Cough cough* Well, I don’t want to drown in my own fantasy.

Lastly, it’s no other than that panda. Huang Zitao a.k.a Tao. He’s a martial artist. He’s also a Gucci lover. He loves Gucci more than anything. I mean anything. Don’t you dare to mess with his Gucci because he knows Wushu. He represents our school for Wushu competition. He always has that serious face but he’s actually nice and cute too.

Well, I already introduce you to my classmates. So, should I proceed? Okay, here’s.... Oh my god, Mr. Kim is here! I’ll continue later... See ya.

 

(End of the pov)

-------------

Mr. Kim Heechul enters the class with a black aura surounds him. He’s not in a good mood, the whole class assume.

“I’m not in mood today so make sure all of you have done with your homework.” He growls and starts his checking. Firstly, he goes to Suho which they all know that Suho must has done it.

“Are you done with your homework?”

“Yes, Mr. Kim.” Suho answers.

“Good. What about you, Zhang Yixing?”

“I forget about it. I’m sorry.”

“What the are you forgetting about your homework?!” Mr. Kim shouts. The class stay in silent. “Get out from here!” He shouts and Lay obeys him. Suho bites his lower lips, feeling a bit guilty.

“And you, Kris?”

Kris stands up, “I’m too cool to do my homework.” He excuses.

“Too cool your . Get out you !” Mr. Kim shouts again.

“Park Chanyeol, where’s yours?”

“I don’t know how to do it, Mr. Kim. I’m too dumb.” Chanyeol excuses.

“Alright you dumb, get out.”

After the checking, only five students that stay in the class. They are Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan and surprisingly Jongin. Everyone is surprised when Jongin shows his homework to Mr. Kim. It’s neatly done. Kim Jongin done with his homework?! Well, that’s weird.

Luhan stares outside the classroom, Mr. Kim is hitting the students with a wooden ruler. It must be hurt. Mr. Kim hits Sehun and Luhan closes his eyes, can’t bear to see it. Sehun winces in pain a little which Luhan clearly hears it.

--------

Recess time

“Pabo-ya! Why didn’t you done with your homework?!” Luhan mads at Sehun.

“Like you said, I’m a pabo.” Sehun says.

“Tch, is it hurt?” Luhan asks.

“A little... But not anymore.” Sehun answers.

“Here, put this on.” Luhan hands him a cream.

“Thanks.” Sehun smiles a little and Luhan walks away towards his other friends.

 

Sehun looks at Luhan who is talking with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Suho. They laugh and talk again. Sehun stares at Luhan carefully. Luhan looks pretty when he’s talking, Luhan’s laugh and chuckle is melodious to Sehun’s ear. The way Luhan looks to the others is charming. Luhan is perfect in Sehun’s eyes.

 

Snap.

 

Sehun is back to reality. The four people are staring him. “Why are you staring at us like that, Sehun?” Baekhyun asks.

Sehun goes all red and without he notices, Luhan is smiling to hold his blush.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

so I decided to introduce the exo members as well,
What do you think abut this crap?