Badump badump #7

Badump badump ~~

It’s Saturday again. Luhan’s parents are not home again. Luhan’s mom is going to spend her whole day at the salon while his father is going to Lee Corporation event ceremony. His Hangeng gege won’t be home till next month. Luhan sighs. Ahh, he’s alone again. Wait, should he ask Sehun to hang with him? Luhan is about to call Sehun when he suddenly shook his head. Aishh, this is embarrassing! But he really wants to go dating with Sehun once again. Okay, maybe it’s not a date but a hang out. Yeah, a hang out between best friends – one of them is having a crush on his own best friend though. That’s what Luhan has been thinking about. His phone suddenly rings...

 

Sehunnie <3

 

A creepy smile forms from Luhan’s lips as he answers the call. Sehun asks him for a hang out since Sehun’s talkative aunt is visiting Sehun’s house – It’s a lie though. Luhan is getting excited again, where are they going this time? Whatever, as long as Sehun’s with him. It’s enough to make him happy. The weather is kinda windy since it’s autumn. Luhan is thinking about the outfit that he should wear. He suddenly sees something in his closet. SPAO shopping bag.

 

Sehun is waiting for Luhan. He’s in front of Luhan’s house. Sehun is thinking about their destination today. Should they go to MyungDong again? No, it’ll be boring. Sehun feels a little mad to the wind, his hair gonna be ruin. It takes him 2 hours for his hair only! It’s freaking two hours! He really hopes that Luhan will notice it. His beige skinny jeans does look good with his light blue cardigan and his button up shirt as he assumes. Ahh, it’s good that today is not that sunny or else he’ll be sweating. Sehun is just too afraid that his bb cream will be ruined due to his sweat. He takes 3 hours only for his face. Only God knows what time does he wake up this morning – it’s freaking 4 a.m.

Luhan steps out from his house gate. He’s wearing the baby pink cardigan along with his black skinny jeans. Oh my god! They’re matching again! Luhan cheers in his mind. This is just too perfect! Perfect indeed! He looks at Sehun carefully. Sehun looks so damn handsome! “You look different, Sehun. Your hair looks cool and... are you wearing something on your face?”

Sehun’s face is getting red. Oh my gosh! Xi Luhan just praises his hair?! He notices the hair! “Well, it’s just some cream, you know the weather nowadays.” Sehun blabbers. “You look cute.” Sehun says to Luhan. He doesn’t even know where does he get the courage to say that to Luhan. Sehun is so proud of himself that he manages to say that to Luhan. Luhan’s face goes all red, muttering thanks. Then, the awkward tense starts. They just don’t know what to say!

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“Hmm, so where are we going?” Luhan asks.

“Ouh, let’s go to Namsan Tower.” Sehun says, “it’s been a long time since we go there.”

“But I already go there last week, Gege brought me there.” Luhan says.

“Ouh...” Sehun mutters in disappointment.

Luhan notices that his words make Sehun feels sad, “Well, but we haven’t go to Namsan Tower together for a long time. We need to go, together.”

Sehun is all lighten up again. “Let’s go!”

 

They go to the Namsan Tower. Well, there are a lot of people who come visiting the Namsan tower – mostly the couple. They go to the Teddy Bear Museum in the basement. Then, Sehun and Luhan are having some coffee at the Twosome Cafe when Sehun suddenly talks about their love padlocks two years ago. They quickly go to the roof terrace and look at the love locks. There are lots, lots of them. Couples always visit the terrace and attaching two padlocks to the fence as the symbol of their undying love. Sehun and Luhan also do it as friends of course – though they want to be more than just a friend to each other. Sehun asks Luhan to put the love locks again and Luhan can’t help but to agree.

“What should we write on it, Hun?” Luhan asks.

“Friends forever?” Sehun bites his lower lips, hoping that Luhan won’t be agreed with his idea.

“Nah, we done that before. Hmm, what about HunHan forever?”

“Ouh, that’s great!” Sehun squeals and Luhan smiles, thinking that Sehun is really cute.

 

 

As Sehun and Luhan decides to go home, Luhan’s head suddenly has an idea. “Sehunnie, I wanna go to this one place.” Sehun just shrugs his shoulders as Luhan pulls his hand, telling him that they should be in hurry. They walk from path to path, crossing the road until Sehun realises that they are close by to their neighbourhood. Where are they actually going?

“We’re here! We’re here!” Luhan shouts.

Sehun’s mouth gasp slightly, it’s been a long time since he’s here. It’s their middle school. A place that have a lot of memories between him and Luhan. Every memories in this school is so sweet. Why is Luhan bringing him here?

“Why are we here, Luhan?” Sehun asks.

“Just because. I miss it here.”

“Me too.”

The school has changed, they had painted the old building with some gray paint and it looks cool than two years ago. The school is getting merrier than before. Sehun and Luhan just smile seeing their old school.

“Sehun-ah, remember when we have clean the garden? Especially during the autumn season.” Luhan asks.

“Of course. We have to sweep the fall leaves. Aishh, my back hurts remembering about it. There are always a lot of it.” Sehun acts.

“What do you mean by a lot of it. There’s almost none. I always finished my duty in 5 minutes.” Luhan says, remembering his job sweeping the leaves.

“It’s because I have swept it for you!” Sehun bursts out. He quickly covers his mouth.

“You what?” Luhan looks confused.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“I mean, the guardian angel probably helped you with it.” Sehun says.

“Aww, so sweet. Guardian angel~~” Luhan giggles.

“Puhlease.” Sehun snorts. It’s me your guardian angel!!

 

“I still remember that you love that Lee boy when we’re in our last year.” Sehun speaks.

“Am not!” Luhan crosses his arms.

“You are~~” Sehun teases. “You always stared at him, I noticed it.”

“I’m not staring him, I was glaring at him.” Luhan explained the truth.

“Glare? But why?” Sehun asks.

“Just because.” Luhan lies. Because that Lee boy had a crush on you, Oh Sehun!

 

 

They are in front of Luhan’s house when Luhan suddenly remembers something.

 

“I clearly remember when you said that you wanted to be a doctor!” Luhan laughs.

“Ouh, yeah. I wanted to be a doctor at that time. What about you, huh?” Sehun says.

“I don’t remember but it was so funny that a fool like you wanted to be a doctor.” Luhan laughs and goes into his house, saying goodbye to Sehun.

“Pfft. I’m a fool but you’re a forgetful person. I wanna be a doctor because you said that you wanna be a nurse!” Sehun mumbles and walks away.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

I'm sorry for the really late update. I have been so busy

Hope u like it