Our perfect Angel Suho

Badump badump ~~

As they arrived at the campbase, the students can’t help but to feel amaze with the scenery. The falling leaves look so beautiful that they can really feel the autumn. It feels great to get out from the town for a while. The weather is great and the air is so fresh. Don’t forget the waterfalls, the water is so pure clean. The kids then runs towards the river bank, asking Mr. Kim if they can play water.

“Please, Kim songsaengnim~~” Chen and Xiumin automatically plead, along with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Luhan.  Mr. Kim then thinks for a while and nods his head. They then smile widely, saying thanks to Mr. Kim. Nothing bad is going to happen anyway, the water is shallow, just at their knee level. Mr. Kim then sits on the ground, not too far from the kids, writing his poem.

Chen and Xiumin then hyper up, dragging Tao and Lay. “Come on, Tao! Let’s have fun! You too, Lay! You can’t find this in China~~” Lay then being drag from Suho and Tao just follows them. Well, since they’re here, why don’t have some fun? Suho then joins Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol – of course, with Luhan who links his arm with Sehun’s.

“Not going, Kris?” Suho asks.

“I’m too cool to play water.” Kris says.

Suho just shook his head, Kris will miss all the fun! Chanyeol then makes an eye contact with Baekhyun along with Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Tao. They then drag Kris and splash! Into the water.

“What the fish!” Kris groans. Tao, Xiumin and Chen then splash the water to him. “Oh come on, Kris. Don’t be such a grumpy.” Chen says. Kris glares at them when he suddenly hears Tao, “this is my first time playing water with friends!” Kris just shrugs his shoulders and shouts, “You guys gonna be freaking wet!” Kris then starts to splash Chen, Xiumin and Tao.

Lay and Luhan are splashing water to Sehun. Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo are going to throw Chanyeol into the water. A big splash occurs when they throw the giant of course. Jongin then shows up with a smirk on his face. “Can I play along?” Suho shows him his angelic smile, “Of course, Jongin. Let’s divide into teams and play games!”

If you can see, Jongin is different today, he’s not the naughty prankster as usual, he’s just an ordinary teenager who wants to have fun with his friends. “We need more people!” Jongin shouts and smiles to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then smiles too as they are close friends or whatsoever. The 2-1 students then play games together.

“Let’s make sure our team win this game!” Kris shouts and his teammates – Tao, Xiumin and Chen shout ‘Fighting’

“We’ll win for sure! I declare the war~~” Jongin then growls along with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Winning is on our team!” Sehun says. Suho, Lay and Luhan then cheer.

They play and play like it’s a real competition. Suho is really talkative to everyone and Kris is actually so childish and Tao too. They are just immature kids who have fun. Mr. Kim is looking at them with his lips curve a little. He remembers how his used to play water with his teenage-hood friends. Seeing kids growing up, that’s the reason of why he’s a teacher.

 

After that, they are all shivering and cold – playing water for hours, tch. Mr. Kim tells the kids to stop. “Mr. Kim, where is our campbase? We need to change our clothes too.” Suho asks rationally. “Well, kids. Actually, we’re here for MT. So, I have reserved a villa for us. You don’t expected us to sleep in a tent right? It’s ing uncomfortable in there and you won’t get a good sleep, then when you don’t get a good sleep, your skin will not be pretty which means you’ll look ugly. Follow me.” Mr. Kim explains. Baekhyun then heaves a sigh as he won’t be tired from setting up the tent and he will get a beauty sleep too! Mr. Kim really understands him.

The villa is huge and warm. It has 4 rooms and the view is so daebak. They start to observe the interior design of the villa. ‘Full House’ is written at the front gate. “So, we have the main bedroom upstair, a store at the basement but it’s locked and here are the three rooms.” Mr. Kim guides the kids. “So I’ll be staying in the main bedroom – it’s the biggest room in this villa. So, I’ll divide to you guys for the rooms.” The students just nod.

“Room 1, Oh Sehun, Kris Wu, Huang Zitao and Park Chanyeol.” Mr. Kim annouces. Sehun mentally curses that he’s not getting the same room with his crush and his roommate is Kris. Well, it shouldn’t be that bad, right? Kris feels like he wants to puke as he hears Chanyeol’s name being announce. Crap! That kid is so annoying! Tao makes a face as he hears Kris’s name. Aishh! He stucks with Kris again. Chanyeol just grins like an idiot as he makes eye contact with Kris – Kris glares at him anyway.

“Room 2, Luhan, Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae and Zhang Yixing.” Xiumin and Chen high-5 again. Luhan just pouts that he’s not getting the same room with Sehun. Lay just shows his dimples as he has nothing to do.

Baekhyun already groans as he already knows about his roommates – obviously it’s about Jongin. Jongin then smirks as it’s his victory. Suho and Kyungsoo just smiles to each other.“And lastly, Room 3 with Suho, Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.”

 

 

After they change into comfortable clothes, Mr. Kim calls the kids for dinner. They are so happy about it, especially Sehun. “Dinner time guys! Get your lazy here!” Mr. Kim shouts from the kitchen. Kyungsoo tries his best to not laugh. He’s been helping Mr. Kim at the kitchen since he’s the only student who can cook well. Sehun and Luhan also offer some help such as cutting the vegetables and cook the rice.

“We have fried chicken!” Sehun squeals, earning some weird glances from his friends. Since when our cold poker face Sehun becomes this cute? Luhan just shook his head yet still can’t hide his little smile – Sehun is too cute! Jongin’s face is glowing as he hears the word ‘chicken.’ It’s his favourite food! Kris already annoyed with the menu, hoping that there will be something else for him to eat.

Chanyeol also offers a hand to help the kitchen team. “Guys! We have ddeokbokki!” He cheers as he put the dish onto the dining table. Kris rolls his eyes again. “Assa!” Xiumin and Chen grins. Lay just cutely waiting for eating time while the others are chatting with each other.

 

“Let’s eat!”

Everyone is eating like a monster as they are so hungry – except for Kris. Jongin and Sehun already gobble down the chicken. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan are eating the ddeokbukki. Suho, Lay and Kyungsoo are eating with manners along with Mr. Kim. They’re all eating the food except for one person. “You’re not eating the chicken, Kris?” Luhan asks and Kris says, “Chicken is not my style.”

“Eyy~~” Everyone snorts at Kris. This chic man is really something. “What about ddeokbokki?” Chanyeol asks. “I only eat rice cakes without the ddeokbokki sauce.” Kris excuses again. Mr. Kim then drops his chopsticks and shouts, “you better don’t be so picky about food or I’ll stuff all these food into your ! your !”

Suho suddenly asks for water and Kyungsoo gladly gives it to him, “Aishh, we’re eating right now. What’s the about?” Suho mumbles, slightly annoyed but still enough for everyone to hear. Suho then notices that everyone is looking at him as he has said something wrong – even Kris is looking at him in disbelief.

 

“Did I say something wrong?” Suho asks.

“No... It’s just that...” Chen stutters.

“Unbelievable.” Luhan’s jaws drop.

“Heol, daebak.” Mr. Kim voices.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Suho panics.

 

“Our perfect-handsome-kind-innocent-smart-angel-Suho just say ?!!” Everyone shouts.

 

“ me. I can’t believe it.” Xiumin says.

“What the heck?” Tao snorts.

“I can do it.” Jongin smirks yet no one takes it seriously cause they know he’s just joking.

“Why would you want someone you?” Suho stares at Xiumin weirdly.

 

And everyone is shocked – including Mr. Kim, “You just say ?!!”

 

“Is it wrong to say it?” Suho asks, feeling a slight uneasy.

“You are...really...Whoa.” Kris comments.

“I can’t believe I finally heard it.” Baekhyun says.

“My hearing is still okay, right?” Kyungsoo looks at Suho.

“Finally, it’s the day.” Sehun

 

“Aisshh, seriously. What’s wrong with you guys?!” Suho shouts. Everyone is getting surprised. In one day, Suho just says something rude and get mad? Is this really the angelic Suho? What’s wrong with him? Is he sick? Is he going to heaven soon? Everyone seems can’t believe it. Their only good student is saying something bad? Heol, daebak.

 

“I’m done.” Lay says and excuses himself to the kitchen along with his dirty dishes – he doesn’t look surprise yet he looks like... sad?

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

Hi Hello~~ MieyFishy's here. I'm having writerblock right now.

My so-called-unnie is going to be busy n I'll be back to school in two weeks.

So I guess, this is all that I can do. I love my readers <3

Do comment~~