Badump badump #5

Badump badump ~~

When Mr. Kim Heechul decides that they, the students of Class 2-1 should go camping in the forest, they have no choice but to agree with Mr. Kim’s decision. The twelve of them are getting into the bus early in the morning. The weather is good, same goes to Mr. Kim’s mood.

“I’m too cool to go camping.” Kris snorts. “And why am I sitting next to this boy?” He glares at Tao. Tao is not saying anything because he knows the cold guy next to him won’t like it. Tao is always like that, always being a mysterious boy with that dark circles under his eyes. Both of them just shut up then – though Tao isn’t really saying anything from the start. Kris’s attentions then focus to Tao’s arm which has lots of bruises. Kris still can see it though Tao is wearing a long sleeves shirt. Kris wants to ask but he decides to stay silent.

Chen automatically sits next to Xiumin, as they always do. Both of them seem really excited about the camping. They talk and talk. “Do you watch running man last night?” Xiumin asks. “Yeah, Park Jisung came as a guest, right?” Chen answers. “Ahh, I really want to meet Captain Park.” Xiumin sighs. They then keep talking and giggling – which it’s annoying to Kris.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are talking together when Jongin suddenly grabs Kyungsoo’s wrist. “You’re sitting with me.” He says and drags Kyungsoo next to him. Baekhyun is about to argue with Jongin when Mr. Kim enters the bus and tells him to sit down – Baekhyun finally ends up with Chanyeol again.

“Ouh, it’s you again. You look different this time.” Chanyeol says, grinning as usual. “Ugh, puhlease... Why am I stucking with you again? What? I’m different?” Baekhyun asks. “Yeah, you don’t put your eyeliner today.” Chanyeol says and Baekhyun looks at him with what’s-wrong-with-you stare, “we’re going to go camping, are you expecting me to put the eyeliner when you know it will ruin when I sweat? I mean, it’s camping and I surely will be sweating a lot.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes, feeling annoyed. “Well, I’m just saying but you look cuter when you put the eyeliner on, well you’re always cute anyway.” Chanyeol says which make him seems so clever and Baekhyun goes all ing shut up with Chanyeol’s compliment.

 

“Lu, should we sit together?” Sehun asks, seeing that almost everyone has their own partner. Sehun really wishes that he will end up with Luhan or else he has to end up sitting with Lay or Suho. Well, it’s not that he hates Lay or Suho but you might feel like that if you really want to sit beside your crush and that person is no other than Oh Sehun – a boy who already chose what colour of tuxedo he should be wearing for his and Luhan’s wedding day.

“Should we?” Luhan looks at him cutely. Sehun holds Luhan’s wrist and they choose their seat. Both of them are blushing. Their classmates are staring them with aww-so-cute look which it’s kinda embarassing.

 

“So I guess we don’t have any other choice, Yixing.” Suho smiles to Lay. Lay just smiles back, showing his dimples. “I’m so grateful that you’re my partner.” Both of them sit and the bus starts to move, leaving the school. Not longer after that, Lay and Suho fall asleep with their hands knot together.

 

 Luhan takes out his iPod from his bag along with his earphone. He listens to his music making he doesn’t notice that Sehun is staring him all along. He turns his head towards Sehun’s direction and...

 

 

They kiss

 

Badump badump ~~

 

Both of them are so shocked about the accident, Luhan quickly says sorry with his blushing face. Sehun stunts, his face is all red. Is it his first kiss and it’s with Luhan! Oh my god, he has been waiting for this moment though it’s not as romantic as he thinks still it’s a kiss. Ahh, he will never that sweet taste from Luhan’s lips.

Luhan is so shocked that he’s stuttering for words. It’s his first kiss and his first kiss is Sehun – his dream guy. Isn’t it wonderful? How he keeps pleading for this moment to come. But why does it’s so short? I need more. Luhan’s dirty mind shouts.

“Damn, it’s my first kiss.” Sehun mumbles.

“Really?! Look I’m sorry but it’s my first kiss too.” Luhan says. Sehun looks shocked though he’s so happy inside his head and heart.

“Well, it’s your fault that we lose our first kiss!” Sehun acts as he’s mad.

“Hello! It’s an accident~~ I lose my first kiss too. Pfft” Luhan raises his voice.

 

Snap.

 

“Ouh, come on you two. What’s the big deal anyway? You guys gonna share more kisses together in future anyway.” Mr. Kim says.

Sehun and Luhan look around, their classmates, everyone in the bus are staring them. Gyaa~~ It’s embarassing. Even Suho and Lay who are sleeping, wake up. Both of  them are blushing madly. Why does Mr.Kim mean?

“Aww, our Lulu and Sehuna are shy.” Jongin teases – even Kyungsoo is on Jongin’s side this time.

“Get a room already.” Chen and Xiumin joke. “Just confess already.” Mr.Kim is also joining them.

“Luhan acts like he’s shy though he’s enjoying it!” Tao shouts and Kris says, “you guys are so immatured.” The whole passengers then glare at Kris.

 

Sehun, this is freaking embarassing.” Luhan whispers.

“I know.” Sehun whispers back.

After some minutes of teasing and joking to Sehun and Luhan, the bus finally back into their silent mood. Suho and Lay go back to sleep. Xiumin and Chen are telling jokes to each other. Kris and Tao are still in their awkward moment. Mr. Kim is looking through the window. Baekhyun is telling Chanyeol a secret to look good with eyeliner. Jongin is teasing Kyungsoo – which it’s annoyed to Kris.

Luhan looks at Sehun. Sehun is not asleep yet he has that bored expression of him. Could it be that Sehun is bored? Luhan nudges Sehun’s arm.

“What?” Sehun asks.

“Are you bored?” Luhan asks back.

“Hmm, kinda. I can’t sleep.” Sehun explains.

“Here, listen to this.” Luhan puts one of the earphone plugs to Sehun’s ear.

“It’s good. Who’s the singer?” Sehun comments after listen to the song.

“You don’t know? It’s EXO – growl. My favourite group.” Luhan says. Sehun just nods.

“If you see, EXO is divided to EXO-k and EXO-m. My bias is the maknae of EXO-k. He’s damn handsome.” Luhan explains and Sehun once again nods his head.

 

Time passes and they still don’t arrive to their destination. Luhan falls asleep. Sehun stares at the cute sleeping figure beside him. He takes off the earphone and off the iPod, keeping it into Luhan’s bag. Sehun keeps staring Luhan when he remembers what he has to do.

 

Sehun takes his phone and goggles for EXO.

“Tch, I’m more handsome than the EXO-k’s maknae.” Sehun states with a slight of jealousy.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

Annyeong~!! Hii <3 So I decide to write some side couples story in here (maybe 4 the next chap). 

If you wouldn't mind~~