Badump badump #3

Badump badump ~~

Mr. Kim Heechul gets into the class as usual, he seems happy today. Class 2-1’s students are smiling. “Ahh, I done my homework for nothing today.” Jongin hisses. Sehun stares at his best friend, this guy is unbelievable. How can Jongin said that?!

“Morning guys~~ Isn’t it lovely today?” Mr. Kim asks with a glowing face of his.

 

Storm! It’s raining heavily outside. How can today be lovely to Mr. Kim?

 

“Yeah...” The students answer with a weird look.

“Well, because I feel special today... I’m gonna give you an easy mission then.” He says.

“What is he thinking about? This is a class not a game.” Jongin whispers to Sehun – he gets ignored anyway.

“Well, Kim Jongin. To me, my class is my game.” Mr. Kim smirks.

“So, what do you want us to do, Mr. Kim?” Suho asks, seems interest with the so-called-mission.

“I’ll divide you guys to six groups which mean you guys will be in pair of two.” Mr. Kim explains.

“So we can choose our own partner?” Chanyeol asks.

“Pttf, I’m too cool to have a partner.” Kris snorts – which it’s not too cool.

“Of course not. I’ll choose it for you coz it’s my rule.” Mr. Kim says sassily.

 

He goes to Suho, “well, you always done my work perfectly. So, I’ll let you choose your partner.”

“Hmmm, can I choose Yixing?” Suho asks.

“Of course. You two are partner then.”

 

Baekhyun is praying so he won’t be Jongin’s partner. Mr. Kim goes near him, “you’re my favourite. Say your choice.”

“I don’t care whoever it is but I don’t want Kim Jongin as my partner.” Baekhyun says.

“Okay then. Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun. You guys are partner.” Mr. Kim voices.

And Baekhyun regrets that he doesn’t choose Kyungsoo as his partner.

 

“Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo!” As they heard it, Jongin smirks.

“Kris wu, you’ll be partner with Zitao.” The class is in an awkward moment.

“Kim Jongdae, Kim Minseok!” Chen and Xiumin high-5 together.

“Lastly, no other than Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun.” Mr. Kim says before he continues to explain the task.

 

Sehun feels so grateful, ‘Thank you god! You always listen to me!’

Luhan is cheering in his mind, ‘Horray! I’m together with Sehun!’

 

After the school ends, Sehun excuses himself first, leaving Jongin, Chen and Chanyeol. Baekhyun tells Chanyeol that they have to discuss their work, Chen quickly looks for Xiumin as he remembers about their promise. Jongin sighs but then smirks as he sees Kyungsoo is on his way home. Target locked.

Luhan is in the library, he borrows a book – a novel. He’s about to go home  when he suddenly sees a familiar figure walking nearby the library. “Ouh, Sehun-ah! Yah, Oh Sehun!” Luhan shouts. He realises that he doesn’t bring his umbrella yet it’s raining heavily.

Sehun turns around as he hears someone is calling for his name. It’s Luhan. Sehun grins before he quickly runs along with his umbrella towards Luhan. “Hello, Luhan. How coincidence it is that I meet you here.” Sehun says. “It must be fate.” Luhan chuckles. “Let me guess, you don’t bring your umbrella with you, right?” Sehun’s guess makes Luhan smiles, looking abashed.

“Haish, come on. Let’s go home together.” Sehun says, he takes Luhan’s bag and carries it for him.

“Sehun, you don’t have to do that.” Luhan voices but Sehun is not listening to him.

Both of them are walking together, holding hands, talk and laugh. Journey to home are so fun to Sehun and Luhan as they are together.  Sehun notices that Luhan’s right shoulder is a bit wet, “Luhan, your right shoulder is wet.”

“Ahh, it’s okay. It’s nothing.”

“Get closer to me then.” Sehun whispers in a hoarse voice. He always uses that voice if he’s in his serious mood. Luhan gets closer to Sehun which make both of them blushing.

“You don’t know how lucky I am that I meet you. If you’re not there, I’ll probably all wet right now.” Luhan says.

“Well, it’s fate then. I’m just passing by when you suddenly call my name.” Sehun says.

Both of them suddenly meet Chen. Luhan waves his hand to Tao. “Hi, Tao!”

“Hi, Luhan. Ouh, Sehun did you find the person that you’re looking for at the library?” Tao asks.

“Err...Err.” Sehun stutters.

 

Badump badump ~~

“You’re looking for someone, huh?” Luhan smiles, blushing along with Sehun.

“Tao ~~” Sehun whines silently to Tao and Tao just laughs awkwardly as he realises that Sehun is actually looking for Luhan. Tao excuses himself, doesn’t want to be a er.

“Well, actually.. I... Um.. I.. Um.. don’t find that person.” Sehun lies.

“Ouh, really?” Luhan says as he sounds a bit disappointed. How can you think that he’s looking for you, Luhan??!!! Luhan mocks himself in his mind.

They continue to walk and finally, they arrive at Luhan’s house.

“We’re here!” Sehun voices.

“Thanks, Sehun. Sorry for troubling you. It’s not that raining heavily though.” Luhan says.

“I think it is.”

“I don’t think so, my clothes don’t even get a single raindrop.” Luhan blurts out when he suddenly sees that Sehun’s left shoulder. It’s freaking wet.

“Aishh, your left shoulder gets wet because of me.” Luhan complains, feeling a bit guilty.

“Ani, ani, ani. It’s my sweat!” Sehun excuses though it’s a bit embarassing to tell him that.

“Your sweat? Wow, sounds... weird.” Luhan exclaims.

 Both of them laugh awkwardly. “Well, I better get in then. Bye!” Luhan waves his hand to Sehun and enters to his house.

“Bye, Lu.” Sehun mutters. “Aissh, what is this heavy thing?” Sehun drops Luhan’s bag. Eh, he forgets to give Luhan’s bag.

“Aishh, that kid is always clumsy. He doesn’t bring his umbrella yet he forgets about his heavy bag. What is in this anyway?” Sehun complains and peek into Luhan’s bag. Suprisingly, the first thing that he sees in Luhan’s bag is...

 

An umbrella.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

i'm back~~ with an update. So what do you think?