Badump badump #6

Badump badump ~~

Kris starts to eat the chicken and the ddeokbokki. Lay just looks at them eat. “Yummy! Chicken is actually yummy!” Kris states, drinking cola. Everyone just stares at him with what-the-heck-with-chicken-is-not-my-style glare.

“Ahh, there’s no more chicken.” Sehun pouts.

“Ouh, the rest of it are in the kitchen. Can you bring it, here?” Kyungsoo says.

“Sure!” Sehun squeals and runs to the kitchen. Kris still eats his chicken scrumptiously. Jongin still needs more chicken so he automatically follows Sehun. Luhan looks at them with a slight jealousy – it’s just Jongin, right? Nothing gonna happen, right?

 

 

Mr. Kim suddenly talks about his boyfriend. “I think Hankyung is cheating on me. What do you think, guys?” He asks. Baekhyun suddenly answer, “I don’t think so. I mean, you’re too pretty for him. Why would he cheat on you, Mr. Kim?”

“I also don’t know. I just feel so. Ouh, it’s remind me about something when you say that I’m pretty.” Mr. Kim cheers up again.

“Ouh, ouh, what is it?” Chanyeol already feels excited. Mr. Kim smirks, “before that, can I ask you guys something?” The ten students nod – Sehun and Jongin are not there. “What is your ideal type?” Mr. Kim asks, making the students wondering about their ideal type.

“I really like a person who’s naughty, cheerful and have a killer smile.” Xiumin says.

“Then, I rather like a chubby person then. It’s not good if you’re too skinny.” Chen voices, looking at Tao. Kris is looking at Tao too but no one notices it.

“I just need someone that’s taller than me!” Baaekhyun states and everyone laugh at him for being short. He’s not that short if everything surrounds him is not that tall.

“My taste is someone cute.” Chanyeol says.

“What about you, Luhan?” Mr. Kim asks.

“Me? I want EXO-k’s maknae!” Luhan shouts.

“Eyy~~ Come on. Seriously, let us know your ideal type.” The kids says – Mr. Kim joins them. Luhan is blushing so madly as everyone is eyeing him. Aishh, this is embarassing indeed. Luhan bites his lower lip and start to think. “Well, my ideal type is someone handsome – like EXO-k maknae, someone that doesn’t show a lot of affection but still. Someone that can be cute sometimes and a person who can eat well.” Luhan states.

Sehun comes back to the dining room without Jongin with a plate of fried chicken, “I’m back with the chicken~~” Sehun squeals cutely and eat the fried chicken. He senses that everyone is looking at him. With that poker face of his, Sehun says, “why are you guys staring me like that?” Everyone then turns their gazes to Luhan, who is blushing madly.

Badump badump ~~

 

“Where’s Jongin?” Luhan asks Sehun, trying to avoid the uncomfortable gazes around him.

“He’s on phone.” Sehun answers before focus to his chicken again.

The others just nods their head and go back into their topic. It’s getting interesting. Haha, they probably can open someone’s secret with this information. Chen and Xiumin is teasing Luhan but they then stop when they feel someone is throwing daggers towards them with his glare – obviously it’s Sehun. Mr. Kim continues to ask the others.

“Hey, Kris! What about you?” Baekhyun asks, hoping that Kris will leave his chicken for a while and reply his question.

“My type is a mysterious person. A person that can be cute sometimes and doesn’t show  a lot of love. My taste is a bit similiar to Luhan.” Kris says and eats the chicken again.

‘Ehh! Kris likes my Sehunnie?!! No! He can’t! Sehun is mine! I like him first!’ Luhan shouts in his mind and opens his mouth, “Kris! How could you?!! You can’t!!” And everyone looks at Luhan in confusion. What’s wrong with Xi Luhan? Luhan just realizes his mistake, blushing again. He’s utterly embarassing! Sehun just mutters ‘cute’ without anyone notices and Kris is looking at Luhan with what-the-heck?

“Okay, what about Kyungsoo?” Mr. Kim asks again.

“I like this person. This person is really nice and all – kind, nice, polite and sweet too.” Kyungsoo says, smiling to himself.

“In other word, that person is the opposite of Jongin.” Baekhyun jerks.

 

Jongin then steps into the dining room, “I hear someone is talking about me.” Everyone is so shocked with Jongin’s sudden apperance. Is he a ghost or something? “Speak of the devils.” Baekhyun says. Jongin is still confused until Chen and Xiumin voice, “We’re talking about our ideal type and Baekhyun is saying that Kyungsoo’s type is an opposite of you. That’s all.”

Jongin nods his head. “Ouh, really? It’s good then.” Okay. That’s weird. Luhan then tries to break the ice since everyone is so silent. “So Tao, what about yours?” Everyone pays their attention to Tao. Tao hasn’t been talking a lot. “Ehem, ehem. Well, I have none. I don’t care.” Tao uninterestly says. Baekhyun looks at Tao in disbelief. “Tao, you never fall in love before right? Don’t you ever care about your future soulmate?”

Tao shook his head, “I don’t care... at all.” Luhan gives up, it’s useless to ask Tao anyway.

 “Ouh, ouh, me! Me!” Suho raises his hand.

“Okay then. Tell us about yours?” Mr. Kim smirks, it seems that angel Suho is not that innocent.

Suho bites his lower lip, “I never talk about this before, neither think about it because mom says that I’m too young to fall in love but I think, I still have my own ideal type.”

Everyone is trying to not laugh, “Is it a sin for a seventeen-years-old boy to have his own ideal type? Puahahaha. Your mom is freaking funny. Guess you’re not that innocent, huh?” Mr. Kim voices.

“Maybe. Hmm, my type is probably someone calm and cute – sometimes funny too.” Suho states.

“Aww~~ Our Suho is grown up. You’re in love, aren’t you?” Chanyeol teases.

“W-what? I’m not.” Suho blushes, hiding his face.

“You’re not telling us your ideal type, you’re describing someone you like.” Mr. Kim smirks and Suho can’t help but to blush again. “Stop it! I’m not~~”

“What about you, Lay?” Chen and Xiumin ask.

“I have fallen for an angel.” Lay answers.

“An angel? Is she that pretty?” Chen jokes.

“I don’t know but I hope that person is really an angel because angels can’t afford to hate people.” Lay curves his lips into a small smile which we still can see his dimples.

“Jongin?” Luhan looks at Jongin. ‘If you’re telling us that you love Sehun, I won’t forgive you. Not at all!’

“I already have one.” And everyone agrees not to ask him futher.

“Lastly, our Sehun!” Jongin cheers as he notices that everyone is not in mood anymore. ‘Jongin! It’s my Sehun not our Sehun. Sehun is mine!’ Luhan shouts in his mind again, pouting cutely.

“It’s secret.” Sehun smirks, seeing that Luhan is pouting like a kid.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“Now we have to decide for a person to wash the dishes.” Chen grins along with Chanyeol and Xiumin. They must have a naughty plan in their head. Haishh.

“I’m going to my room then. You guys decide it your own. Night~~ I need my beauty sleep.” Mr. Kim yawns. The students bow and greet him good night.

“Let’s play paper-scissors-rock.” Chanyeol says.

“I’m too cool to play that game.” Kris jerks.

“Then you do the dishes.” Tao smirks.

“I play!” Kris shouts, making the others laugh.

 

Xiumin shows a scissors sign to everyone except for Luhan, they are going to trap Luhan. Sehun just looks at the sign. Suho doesn’t even notices the sign but Lay whispers to him that he should pull out the scissors – Suho of course, agrees with Lay. Luhan is the only innocent one then.

“Paper-scissors-rock!”

Everyone makes a scissors sign except for Sehun and Luhan. The others just cheer and go to their room. “I wonder who will do the dishes.”

“I gonna win this!” Luhan shouts.

“We’ll see.” Sehun says.

 

“Paper-scissors-rock!”

 

Luhan wins.

 

“Yeay~~ I win. You do the dishes. Mehrong.” Luhan sticks out his tongue. “I know you’ll put out rock. You always do that.” Luhan waves his hand to Sehun and goes to his room. Sehun is all alone.

 

“Tch, it’s because you always pull out paper, pabo. Ahh, it’s cool outside. If he loses, he probably can’t do it right. Aishh, that clumsy. He probably gonna catches a cold if he does the dishes. He doesn’t even bring his jacket. Ahh, Xi Luhan. He’s totally my ideal type.” Sehun says and grins to himself.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

I hope u like it. I'll be on hiatus. Didn't I say it before?

Anyway, please comment. I plead <3 Anyway, I love you guys.

I'm in my ELF mood <3