Badump badump #1

Badump badump ~~

“Sehuna, let’s go to school together!” Kim Jongin shouts. He loves to call Sehun with that nickname – Sehun really hates it. Sehuna, sounds girly, right? Jongin smirks as he waits for Sehun’s answer.

“You go first and don’t call me Sehuna.” Sehun opens the door and looks at Jongin with that bored expression of his. He always has that expression with him.

“You wanna go with Lulu, right?” Jongin smirks.

“Don’t ever call him Lulu.” Sehun glares at him.

“Whoa, so scary.” Jongin teases, he suddenly sees a familiar figure nearby. Jongin smirks again, “I go first then, Sehuna. Have a nice trip to school with Lulu.” He says before runs towards his target. Do Kyungsoo won’t have a peaceful morning today, I assume.

Sehun just glares at Jongin, gritting his teeth. That Jongin is really something. At least, his Luhan gonna makes his day perfect. Wait, since when Luhan is his? Well, he admits that he loves Luhan more than just a friend but afraid to confess it. Luhan probably gonna hates him. Better keeps it than loses him, right?

“Sehunnie!” A sweet voice – hundred times sweeter than Jongin, shouts his name.

Sehun grins secretly before turning into the voice’s direction. “Ouh, Luhan.”

“Good morning!” Luhan says, smiling widely.

“Morning.”Sehun also smiles – which makes Luhan’s heart pounding like crazy.

Luhan looks at his Sehun closely. That handsome face, that hot body, how perfect his best friend is. Tell me, how can’t he not fall in love with this boy? They have seen each other for ten years! Ten years facing this handsome face in front of him, ten years touching this hot body in front of him, ten years befriend with this perfect boy and ten years crushing on Sehun. Ten years, Luhan is keeping his feeling.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

Both of them walk to school together. Sometimes, Jongin, Chanyeol and Chen – the derps, gonna join them. Sehun suddenly holds Luhan’s right hand with his left hand. Sehun looks away, as he’s blushing while Luhan looks down, too shy to look at Sehun. They used to hold hands when they were in elementary school and stop when they’re in middle school – they regret it.

“Why are you holding my hand, Sehun?” Luhan asks.

“W-well, I-I...” Sehun stutters.

“HmmHmm?” Luhan’s waiting for answer.

“You are always clumsy that’s why I hold your hand!” Sehun lies.

“What?! It’s you who always clumsy, you brat!”

They bicker and bicker again. It seeems cute, like a couple who bickers about nonsense things. That’s Sehun and Luhan, always bicker about nonsense things to hide their feeling. Still, they hold hands as usual – hoping that they don’t have to break it.

“Yah! We’re late. Run!” Luhan shouts as he stares at his watch.

Luhan runs along with Sehun who is holding his hand tightly. Badump badump ~~ Their hearts’ racing as they run. Is it because they are running? Or it  is because they are holding hands?  Both, maybe.

Luhan suddenly falls, which makes Sehun so panic. “Luhannie, are you okay?” He asks with full concern. “Yeah, I’m okay.” Luhan says. It’s really hurts though.

“I told you to be careful everytime you run.” Sehun helps Luhan to stand up.

“I’m okay, why are you being so worry about me? You sound like my mom.” Luhan brushes his clothes.

“Yah! I’m worried about you because I lo – “ Sehun stops. Aigoo!

“Wae, you what?” Luhan asks, hoping that Sehun will tell him that...

 

Badump badump ~~

 

“It’s because you’re my best friend, pabo!” Sehun says.

“Who’s pabo, huh? You’re!”

“Am not!”

“You are!”

“Am not!”

Luhan sighs, this bickering will take forever. “Yah, we’ll be late to school.” Luhan says as he tries to walk. Seems that he hurts his knee.

“Can you walk?” Sehun asks.

“I can walk... slowly.” Luhan answers.

Sehun helps him but they are the way too slow. This can’t do, they must go to school quickly if they don’t want to get the punishment. Sehun suddenly stops while Luhan stares at him weirdly. “Why do you stop?”

Sehun doesn’t reply his question but he holds Luhan up, bridal style. Luhan blushes, “what are you doing, Sehun? This is embarassing.”

“Hold onto me tightly.” Sehun says with that bored face of his.

Badump badump ~~

 

Unfortunately, they are 5 minutes late. Which mean they have to get their punishments. Sehun curses silently but of course, Luhan can still hear it – he used to it.

“Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun, you guys are ing late! Go and stand up outside until my class is finish. Ouh, you guys have to take your punishment lessons after school.” Their homeroom teacher, Kim Heechul says. He loves to curse a lot which make lots of people wondering about how can he be a teacher.

Sehun and Luhan obey the order. They slowly go outside the classroom and stand up, listening to the lecture carefully. Luhan is holding the pain.

“Are you alright? Just hold up for a little, okay?” Sehun says with full of concern again.

“I’m okay, it just hurts a little.” Luhan whispers.

“You can lean on me if you want.” Sehun says.

“It’s okay.”

“Just lean on my back.” Sehun demands, he has that poker face again.

“Thanks.” Luhan smiles.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

The school’s end. Jongin, Chen and Chanyeol are so glad that they can go home because to them, school is hell.

“Ahh! We finally escape the hell!” Jongin shouts.

“Hell? I thought that we’re escaping from school.” Chanyeol looks blank.

“Aishh, this pabo.” Chen says.

“Why am I the pabo? I’m saying the right thing here.” Chanyeol is confused.

“Whatever. Where’s Sehun?” Jongin asks.

“There he is... Ouh, he’s together with his Lulu.” Chen smirks.

“Wait, isn’t his name is Luhan?” Chanyeol glances at the two.

“Aishh... You’re really a pabo.” Jongin snorts.

 

The three of them run into Sehun and Luhan. Sehun looks at them with uninterest face. What the hell are they here?

“Hi, you guys!” Luhan waves his hands cutely.

“Hi, Lulu. You’re so cute.” Jongin pinchs Luhan’s cheek while Sehun grits his teeth due to being jealous.

“Aww~~ Someone is jelly.” Chen jokes which makes Sehun and Luhan blushing.

“Who’s jelly here? I don’t see any jelly, all I see are humans.” Chanyeol still doesn’t catch it.

Jongin, Chen, Sehun and Luhan palm their faces. Why is Chanyeol so slow? Sehun tells the trio about his and Luhan’s punishment. The boys tease them once again before they go home. Sehun and Luhan have to clean the school’s corrridor as their punishment. It will be difficult to Luhan with his condition. Sehun tells him to sit and relax but Luhan instist to do it. Sehun has no choice but to accept Luhan’s decision.

“You wait here while I go to the janitor room and get the brooms. Don’t go anywhere if you don’t want to hurt yourself again coz I know how clumsy you are.” Sehun says and rushes to the janitor room.

 

“That pabo, I’m hurting myself today so we’ll get late for school. I just want to spend time alone with you after school. Pabo.” Luhan mutters to himself.

 

Badump badump ~~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

Well, before u guys kill me for this crap, let me explain something to you.

I'm not a fan of EXO, I'm an ELF (SJ fan)

So, I'm truly sorry if I made mistakes about EXO here. I'm lacking I know

Still, I'm glad for my subscribers n reader~~

-MieyFishy-